Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beginning as a Blind Passenger

a part of “Beginning as a Blind Passenger”, a fictional universe by Quelle.

â€ĸ â€ĸ â€ĸ Four orphans who only lives for farm work sneeked inside a ship, wanting to leave their little island, not knowing that it will be attacked by pirates. How will their adventure continue? [By Quelle]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beginning as a Blind Passenger”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Beginning as a Blind Passenger"

You may curse my grammar, and tell me your honest opinions about this - everything! I really appreciate it, that's how I can grow and learn from my mistakes, right?

Don't be shy asking questions too!

~ Q U E L L E

P.S.: Finn- chan, tell me if I need to edit something :3

P.S.2: If someone knows the answer of the mystery, please post it here! I don't care if you don't wanna join this RP, if you know it, let me know please! c: Thank you, that's all for now!
★ ★ ★
[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas MÃŧller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Beginning as a Blind Passenger

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:17 pm

May I reserve The One who is familiar in holding weapons

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:28 pm

@ Leej10100

Awww how cute! x3 Adorable ,3

I'll reserve the spot for you, thank you for joining! Btw I stalked your page (owo serious illness) and you said you play many sports? Soccer too? .3 <-- soccer player x3 Just a random question xD

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:33 pm

May I reserve the youngest?
(Technically not anime, but I hope it works!)
Last edited by The Soul one on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:40 pm

@ The Soul One

!! Buddy! See you again! x3
Of course~ I love Hatsune Miku! I'll reserve the youngest for you then c:

And then change my character's gender so it keeps the genders in balance :3

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Herro!
I like how you put Quelle into the tag, and the description. that's what brought me here.
and btw, your gif is hypnotically cute...

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:18 pm

@ Quelle: Yep,I love Soccer ^^

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:44 am

Quelle- chaaaaan... I think 13 years old is rather very young. It's better if the youngest one is 16 years old or something, and the oldest 23 years old. I find it better like that, cuz there'll be not only some 'Brats' and it will be easier in some critical situations. It's more suspicious if a bunch of teens walking together, if you know what I mean. So sorry, but I needed to say that ;A;
"Every mother on earth gave birth to a child. Except my mother: she gave birth to a legend. High five mom!" - lolsotrue.com
"Periods are ridiculous. I shouldn't be punished for not being pregnant," - lolsotrue.com
"Dear Life, when I said 'Can my life get any worse', it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge." - lolsotrue.com

REMEMBER: Facebook is not a FREAKIN' DIARY. Who the hell wants to know when you go to the fuckin' TOILET?

Finneline
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:40 pm

@ The Soul One
I knooow, Quelle tag ftw!! xD Someone did it and so I wanted to try it too :3 And thanks! ^-^ Many said that about my Avi >~< I have to say... my Avi is somekind of a witch OwO <-- jealousy (owo)

@ Leej10100
Josha!! Awesome! Me too! Soccer is my fave sport ~â™Ē

@ Finn- chan
Finny!!! You think so? >-< Ohh, you mean like you're playing as their parent from time to time? owo!!

Then I'll edit it c: Soul- san, would you please be so kind change the age to 16 years old and add the 100x100 pic? Thank you very much >w< Going to edit things now >w<

EDIT:

Btw, Finny, could you make the extra informations? Kinda busy now >w<

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:24 pm

Done, my pics take forever to show up though, so it might take a day or so... X_X

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:44 pm

Haaai, it shows up c:

And I accepted your character, although with your history I have to edit many things cuz it's not has been said in the intro page q-q Ah well. Gonna finish my character soonest saturday.

Another side note:

There'll be some 'races' like witch (only female), pure blood vampires (only male) and many water habitants. But those habitants are not only peaceful ones. Finny will write the extra information on sunday she said, so it will be more detailed for some characters, and for their histories. Like so, you can add things into the history and make your character even more interesting if you want, Soul One c:

For example, my character will be a witch, who doesn't know herself as such and Finny's is a crossdresser, but a normal human c: You may suggest some races too if you want to~â™Ē I don't want to put an end to your creativity.

Btw, Leej- san, can you add the 100x100 pic, too? Thank you so much!

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Okay, you can see the pic, but I can't... o_o
What is the FC for Finneline's character? Looks interesting...

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:19 am

Huhh O-O Why??
Uhh dunno. You have to ask her xD Currently working on the extra information~ c:

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:07 pm

just looked like an interesting anime... I need something to watch, or the boredom will kill me while I wait for people to start posting!

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Hey, just though everyone should know...
I'm going camping for four days starting tomorrow. I will be unable to post during it.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:48 am

Hanya~
It'll take long 'till this actually starts, so it will be okay Soul- san c: However, I am stucking to this date: Next week. Until then, I hope I'll be done with mine, Finny's with hers and Leej... yours doesn't show any progress at all... still with us?

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:47 pm

I got back two days ago, we got tired of each other and the heat and came back early.
been wondering if this will get started...

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!