Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood Rose, Vampires, Human, Werewolves, ect. Romance Rp

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.
Akila sighed, she said. "Come here then, I need to mark you."

Frak did too

Mara smiled too

Drake smiled

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

RoleplayDisaster wrote:Carnivore groaned "he doesnt want me there, for some odd reason. Besides that, when I tried to go through the portal anyway he chained me to the bed and planted two demons to make sure I dont follow"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

(Bump)ggfdjfd

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Carnivore saw figures come through the door she sat up "who are you"

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years

Micheal and Ronin both held out their arms.

Delshore laughed "My my, he is a stubborn boy. Maybe we can persuade him."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Carnivore said "he thinks its too dangerous for me right now"

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years

Akila said. "This may or may not hurt." She touched their forearms and started burning the mark so deep it reached their veins and muscle, mixing their blood with the Angel Mark.

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years

Micheal winced a bit at the pain of the mark. "God damn." he muttered

Ronin looked at Micheal and laughed "What's wrong, Snowman? Too much to handle?"

"Shut it." Micheal replied "My skin isn't made of stone."

Delshore nodded "Well then it appears I was mistaken." he smirked "I thought you would run to him considering what he's planning."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Carnivore groaned again "I did, three times. Thats when he took drastic measures. I would run to him if I could get out"
Last edited by RoleplayDisaster on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years

Delshore touched his fingertip to the chain. It began to flicker like static before disappearing. "Now you are free. I suggest you hurry before he reaches the river Styx."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Carnivore stood up opening a portal back up and jumped through it, it opened right in front of Mason "Really? Chains? I never thought youd go down That road"

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years

Akila grimaced. "Sorry Micheal." She stepped back. "Okay, now we're ready."

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years

Re: Blood Rose, Vampires, Human, Werewolves, ect. Romance Rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:01 pm

"You were being stubborn." Mason replied

Micheal and Ronin both nodded.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Carnivore said "I was being Stubborn?! Mason ive fought beside you for a year and because im your girlfriend you decided its too dangerous!"

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years

Akila opened a portal to hell

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years

Carnivore said "sorry, but im not Akila. Im a warrior and a fighter and I intend to keep it that way"

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years

(Hey Akila heard that)

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:00 pm

Micheal and Ronin followed Akila.

"I know." Mason told her "But you're also smart, I'm not going to risk you being hurt because of my mistake. Besides, if Seths soul is infected, do you really think you can beat him?"

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Carnivore said "do you?" She said flatly

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:50 pm

Mason looked Carnivore in her eyes to answer her question. "No." he replied in a matching tone.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!