Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood Rose, Vampires, Human, Werewolves, ect. Romance Rp

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Blood Rose, Vampires, Human, Werewolves, ect. Romance Rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:42 pm

Seth pulled the dagger from his leg "You're very brave, but still, you can't hope to beat me." he smiled

"No, but I can." Ka'Vash said as he stepped between the two

Micheal and Ronin finally caught up to Akila "Are you hurt, ma'am?" Micheal asked

The Demon that took Carnivore landed at the peak of a mountain. "As you commanded, Mistress." the Demon hissed.

"Very good." Lust replied as she looked at Carnivore"You seem to have your hands full."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Carnivore coughed "what the hell Lust, you couldnt have I dont know came down to help us?! Wait..." She noticed the Lilith matk on her neck and there was something darkely off about her voice "Lust whats going on?"
Last edited by RoleplayDisaster on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Victoria looked up, a half smile dancing across her lips. She moved forward and put her arms around him while resting her forehead against his torso

Once Ava finished her bottle she layed her to sleep.

~Screaming Inside~
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Akila nodded. "I'm fine." She stood beside Ka'Vash

Noah relaxed smiling

Fang watched still

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Dawn gazed down at her daughter with a gentle smile on her face she ran her fingers through Ava's brown hair. She went to turn but stopped short seeing fang. With a gentle blush growing on her cheeks she asked "How long have you been standing there?"

Victoria slowly inhaled and exhaled once before standing straight again. "I'm bored." she said "Wanna go to a club or something?" she asked running a hand through her hair.

~Screaming Inside~
Member for 10 years

Seth gritted his teeth in frustration "That's fine, Mother Lilith gave me orders to wipe you all out, this saves me the time." he smiled before releasing a massive black lightning pulse from his body.

Mason slowly woke up from the attack and pushed the rubble off of him. He looked up to see Darkness in front of him. "What do you want?" he asked

"For you to accept your role as a Guardian again. Accept my mark." Darkness replied

"I told you to stay away from me." Mason growled

"It is the only way to save your clan."

Mason thought for a moment and looked toward the others. He knew Darkness was right.

Lust smirked as her eyes glowed bright blue. "Mother Lilith has plans for you. You won't be dying today with the rest of them."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Carnivore said backing away "what do you mean she has plans for me?"

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years

Akila countered it with her own lightning

Fang said "the whole time."

Noah nodded. "Club."

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Blood Rose, Vampires, Human, Werewolves, ect. Romance Rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blond rose on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:48 pm

Blond rose wrote:
ArabianHorseRunner wrote:Akila whimpered. "Stay away! I just want Seth!..please."

Drake smiled. "I love you too."

Elijah giggled

Frak kissed back

Rose kisses his cheek

Luna smiles "daddy,mommy i love you"

Nick smiles and toses him in the air cetching him

Stella keeps kissing him

(Im so so sorry i have not been on school is taking up most of my time )

Blond rose
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Carnivore awoke somewhere damp, dark, and cold. Her wrists were chained to a bar so she couldnt rest or lie down. She tried to use her hyper senses to see, but she could not as it was pitch black

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years

By the time Seths lightning wave had faded he was in front of Ronin. Seth slammed his fist into Ronins chest, knocking him to the ground. He then turned to Micheal and picked him up by the neck. "Water conducts electricity, lets see how well ice does." he smiled as he sent surges throughout Micheals body.

Ka'Vash grabbed Seth and threw him to the ground. "Wake up, child. See who you fight. We are not your enemies, this is your family."

Lust sat in the corner of Carnivores room. "Glad to see you're awake."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Carnivore swallowed "why am I here? What do you want with me?!" her voice wavered and was a little shaky. Mostly from shock but all so because she didnt remember falling asleep in the first place

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years

Akila looked at Mason. "Go find Carnivore, we'll be fine here, go!"

Drake kissed back

Elijah giggled

Frak smiled

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years

Victoria smiled brightly and nodded before going into the bathroom to change into a green and
Black sparkly dress

Dawn blushed slightly and she walked over towards fang putting her arms around him

~Screaming Inside~
Member for 10 years

(Mason u needs to post lol i was on a roll)

Noah got into a sleak black suit

Fang smiled happily

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years

Carnivore never heard an answer "Lust?!" There was only complete silence which went along with the darkness. She tried breaking her restriants but she was left with burns and blood. She didnt know where she was or why she was there. What could they possibly want from her?!

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years

Lust smiled sarcastically at Carnivore. "You have a very important role in Mother Liliths plan. You, my dear, are bait."

Mason nodded at Akila before vanishing in Hellfire.

Seth stood and faced Ka'Vash "I have a new family now." he growled before launching a massive surge that hit Ka'Vash in the chest and spread throughout his body.

Ka'Vash absorbed the strike into his body then focused it into an orb. "You have one final chance, kneel and surrender. Think of your daughter."

The image of Amelia flashed through his head. For a moment, the lightning that surrounded his body weakened, his eyes became clear, and Liliths mark faded slightly.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Carnivore snarled at her and with a jolt of strength she snapped the chains off and disappeared into the hallway, unsure of where she was going but determined to escape

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years

Akila caught on to what was happening. "Think of all the time we spent my love!"

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years

Seth grasped at his head in frustration. Memories flooded his mind to the point of pain. He screamed in pain that carried a subtle undertone of regret. His lightning flickered back and forth from black to white over and over again. He fell to his knees, sweat falling off his body. He looked over at Akila with clear eyes. "Save me." he whispered weakly before vanishing in a flash of black lightning.

Lust smirked as she watched Carnivore run. "How rude." she told herself before a sapphire bow formed in her hand. She pulled back the string and a blew arrow manifested in the bow. She released it and watched as the arrow flew straight and fast until it found its mark in Carnivores calf muscle.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!