Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood Rose, Vampires, Human, Werewolves, ect. Romance Rp

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.
Carnivore said "then im not going anywhere, we're a team"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Akila closed the portal when they were all in

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Blood Rose, Vampires, Human, Werewolves, ect. Romance Rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blond rose on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:29 pm

ArabianHorseRunner wrote:Akila whimpered. "Stay away! I just want Seth!..please."

Drake smiled. "I love you too."

Elijah giggled

Frak kissed back

Rose kisses his cheek

Luna smiles "daddy,mommy i love you"

Nick smiles and toses him in the air cetching him

Stella keeps kissing him

(Im so so sorry i have not been on school is taking up most of my time )

Blond rose
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Victoria cast her gaze down to the floor, sighing slightly as she did.

Dawn went home and was feeding Ava who was now able to walk and crawl.

~Screaming Inside~
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Carnivore was about to say more but when she looked behind him she saw figures moving toward them- well one figure. Seth. He didnt look normal at all- his eyes were too calm demonic calm, his hair was no longer straight it was ragged and messy, and his skin was a bit paler. "Mason-" before she could say more she was unconscious on the ground

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years

Mason caught her before she hit the ground. "Damn it." he muttered under his breath.

"Hello brother." Seth said in a voice that carried a chilling stillness to it. "Finally come to save me?" he smirked

Mason laid Carnivore on the ground before facing Seth "Just let me remove the infection from your soul and we can get out of here. You're sick Seth, you've been effected by the Hellfire."

Seths smile widened"Oh no, I'm not sick, I'm perfectly fine. What you call am infection, I call power, and I like this power." he replied before his body burst into lightning "I'm not going anywhere."

"I was afraid that you feel this way." Mason told him before shifting to his Demon Lord form.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Carnivore was caught in some nightmarish landscape before waking to a real life nightmarish landscape. She stood up her divine form already busted threw

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years

Akila got a text from Carnivore. "They found him, come on." She already started walking in a fast pace

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Carnivore decided to shift to behind Seth while invisible since he wasnt paying attention to her at this moment anyway. She reformed behind him

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years

Seth looked at Mason and Carnivore with the eyes of a shark. He smirked at Carnivore "Impressive form." he said before turning into his own Divine form, the only difference was this lightning surged black and uncontrolled"Now its even."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Akila was next to Mason in a second, her wings grew to about 16ft long with silver blades as tips, her eyes were white and her hair was golden. She had two swords, five daggers, salt and holy water

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years

Carnivore hissed at him her shimmering white light flickering in the darkness "you dont have to do this, just let us heal you. Wait ive seen that mark before..." She looked at a glimmering mark on his right shoulder "Lilith" she hissed lowly

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years

Seth chuckled that sounded like a low growl "Yes, I have been marked by her, she gave me this power. Also, she gave me an order. Kill the Guardians." he spoke before being struck by a fire orb.

Mason stood with his arm outstretched "Not while I'm alive."

Seth slowly stood up and smiled "Just as I thought." he replied as he sent lightning surges toward Mason.

Mason was struck in midchest and was thrown into a rock spire which crumbled around him.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Carnivore raised a light wave and surged it into Seth

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years

Akila threw one of her daggers at Seth's inner thigh, she didn't want to try and kill him. She couldn't stand herself if she did

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years

Carnivore felt something behind her and then as if on cue a winged demon grabbed her waist and flew off into the darkness with her.

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years

Akila snorted at Seth. "If you want my clan, then just take me instead! Take me! No one else..me only. Kill me."

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years

~Screaming Inside~ wrote:Victoria cast her gaze down to the floor, sighing slightly as she did.

Dawn went home and was feeding Ava who was now able to walk and crawl.

._.

~Screaming Inside~
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

(Sorryz)

Noah kissed her forehead

Fang watched her

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years

Carnivore tried to fight off the demon but she dropped her weapons when it picked her up. And how do you send a demon back to hell when its already there? She wondered where it was taking her since it seemed to have no interest in killing her...yet

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!