Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood on the Thames

Blood on the Thames

a part of “Blood on the Thames”, a fictional universe by BSDJoker.

(Open and Accepting! New players always welcome!) Gangs throughout London are about to start warring again. Who will you work for?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood on the Thames”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Blood on the Thames

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:00 pm

-grins and drinks overpriced wine while sitting next to a roaring fire-

You're just jealous.
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow

There's many a bestseller that could have been prevented by a good teacher. ~Flannery O'Connor

If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:29 am

Jeez, hate to be the bringer of bitchy news, but I'm beginning to loose interest in this roleplay. It's just too much waiting <.<
Could we move along and ignore the absence of lady Reece, or would that be against procedure?
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Yeah, I understand if she's having trouble, but it's been a week since any of the other gang leaders posted. If not Gabriel saying something, could we at least get some dialogue between those already there?

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSDJoker on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:48 am

I had already said that you all can converse among yourselves. I'm still trying to get Lady Reece a chance, but if there isn't anything up by the time I get off work tomorrow, then I'll put something up. Just as a warning, there will be periods where things might get slow from time to time, so you need to be able to adjust.

BSDJoker
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:04 am

Don't worry Joker, I'm more than capable to adjust my writing pace. The problem is that I know the symptoms of a stillborn roleplay when I see them, and this one won't be one of the dead cases if something can be done about it.
And as to that, then there won't be much reason to strike up conversation in the environment our characters have entered. Nor do any of them actually like each other, which might impair them from conversing anything else than strict business.

But anyways :) I might as well put up something for IHS while we're all on standby.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSDJoker on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:10 am

Yeah, I know. I don't want that to happen either. I'll get something put up tomorrow.

BSDJoker
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:20 pm

I'm afraid that the deadline has expired. So I guess we can move on before the roleplay gets cold?
Really, losing yet another interesting roleplay because real life hits someone with 60 miles per hour is just depressing...

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Well NarrowEye, I'm cool with the two of us talking, if that'll keep you interested. Regina's cool with snarking at Mr. High and Mighty.

Makes life interesting.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSDJoker on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:43 am

Hey, you don't have to tell me how much it sucks. Shifting hours at work combined with obligations that leave me with literally 4 hours of sleep before work the next day in a hospital. It's not a good combination. But alas, let me get a post up while I have a minute. LOL!

BSDJoker
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSDJoker on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Tricks, I've got to warn you about your post. I forgot that narrow had put that in there before and that part was not allowed. I forgot to change it whenever I had to put the post up for him.

BSDJoker
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Aww. Now I have to think up a new insult for Sir Lord.

-sigh-

I'll go fix it. Apologies (for the mistake) to NarrowEye.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeNarcissus on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:46 am

I was trying to get a post in but i got that dreaded error. Me forgetting to save as usual has to work all over again. Ill try to inspire myself to rewrite it and get it in in a couple of hours.

LeNarcissus
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeNarcissus on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:41 am

Sorry for the piss poor short post but I just have too much work piled up to get my head into this. Hopefully after the weekend i can get some decent posts in.

LeNarcissus
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Would it be too late to join?

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:02 pm

Honestly, normally it wouldn't, but I think this game has died the death of games that just can't get going. It was a good idea, but . . .

-shrugs-

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!