Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloodsong Boarding School[OOC|Sign Ups]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bloodsong Boarding School[OOC|Sign Ups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:31 pm

leemaths, it'll work itself out.
I promise.
Sore, I understand.
Inu_Kun_, I refresh the screen as well...
Please rate my post--I tend to workquite hard on them! Thank you! :)
My Blog: misadventuresmisanthrope.tumblr.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShiningSaber on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:38 pm

Inu-kun-, you are not alone. I also share in that particular pastime of staring at the screen while refreshing it, waiting for something to pop up. Only I drink whatever drink I have with me while I do it.
That Building wasn't there last time, I swear!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShiningSaber
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorentier on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:42 pm

I would also be included in this, although i also play games while i wait, just to get some time to go by. Video games are the best way to get rid of unwanted time! :D

Sorentier
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Good I don't feel so lonely any more.

Oh and Inu is just fine, no need to put the Kun on there...even though it is my nickname Inu is just easier to type. :D
I say I like your coat! ♪

[/center]

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Suzumebachi on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:53 pm

..Yeah, the same goes for me too, except I really have to write an essay, so I'm constantly switching between this thread and my sources. <.<

Suzumebachi
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:53 pm

I watch TV. It's productive. ^_-

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShiningSaber on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Sore, I play video games well I wait as well. Then I lose for the millionth time because my controller refuses to cooperate. then I come back here, stare at the refreshing screen, then go back to the task of making my controllers cooperate. It usually ends in a fit of rage.

ShiningSaber
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:57 pm

video games sound like fun. I think Imma play some computer games while I wait! Yay

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:01 pm

me thinks i saw the IC awhile ago ^^

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:02 pm

You guys should take a secound, while you're waiting and check out my rp.
No?
Yes.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/ascension-ooc-sign-time-t34733.html

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brei on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:04 pm

Its up!

Runs off to the IC board.
If you like fantasy rpg's try this link! *points downward*

http://www.theseventhsungame.net/tss/refer.php?key=QSFQETCNM6XZTBS

Brei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShiningSaber on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:06 pm

IC! (Rushes of to IC.)

ShiningSaber
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:06 pm

wait for me brei!!! *runs off to the IC board*

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:07 pm

Finally! YAY!
Hey! WAIT FOR ME! *runs. Trips.* Ow. *gets up and runs to the IC*

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissDoomofDoom on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:13 pm

It's still not too late to join is it
Name: Suesanne Fellman
-Nickname/Alias: Sue
-Grade: Freshmen
-Roommate: Looking
Power: Space Distortion
-Allows you to: This allows her to distort the space around her thus stopping stuff including light from hitting her. Currently it takes a lot of concentration and it only covers a small area and only in her personal space. And space is bent just around her. Because it efffectivly bends space around her, the area inside is invisible from the outside but the outside is visable from the inside although it is a bit hazy. She can not keep it up for extended periods yet. Eventually she will be able to distort all the space around her, thus making her effectively invisable and unable to affect the space outside without creating a hole in it first. Also eventually she will be able to distort space in a way in which to reflect say incoming knifes for example back at the user.
Appearance: Image
-Extra: None
Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual
-What you look for in a partner: Someone who takes learning to control their powers seriously
-Crush: Sam Goreman
Personality: A really energetic person who loves to be active. She is quite friendly and will talk to people, even if they are a bit shy. She also takes learning her powers very seroiusly and wants to perfect hers as soon as possible.
Elective: Volleyball
-2nd Elective: Softball
Bigbrother/Bigsister: Victoria Faye
Theme Songs: We will rock you by queen, Rock you like a hurricane by the Scorpians
Last edited by MissDoomofDoom on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

MissDoomofDoom
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FemalePirateCaptain on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:27 pm

MissDoomofDoom if Sue is accepted then do you want to be room mates with Sandy my character

FemalePirateCaptain
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissDoomofDoom on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:34 pm

Yeah if my character is acceped Female Pirate, then I would love Sue to be Sandy's room mate

MissDoomofDoom
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:39 pm

accepted. :)
Hope Will Never Be Silent.
-Harvey Milk-

False Hope
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Giygas on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:48 pm

Name: William La'fontaine
-Nickname/Alias: Abraxis
-Grade: Sophomore
-Roommate: N/A

Power: Touch Memory. His pistol, an Evoker, allows him to Amplify his powers upon his will feeding on his own pessimism towards the end of life, allowing him to perfectly master everything he had made contact on, even to the extent of being able to predict the movement of everything around him.

-Allows you to: William is able to master the usage of any object simply by touching it. This mastery lasts indefinitely until he loses contact with the object or touches another object. This includes improbable aiming skills and proficiency in small arms or melee weapons. This also applies to learning, where he could memorize every concept or theory in any text or file providing that he keeps contact with the said object. When he loses contact of the object he is no longer able to use the object until he makes contact with the object again. Whe he uses the evoker, a Fake gun with a realistic Gunshot noise, he awakens his true power, allowing him to recall absolutely everything he had laid hands on, giving him a heightened sense of Mind for a few moments that allows him to predict his moves though once started, it is hard to stop, causing great strain on his brain and body.

Appearance: [Default] , [Face Shot] , [Suicide Diver]

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

-What you look for in a partner: Someone who is quiet, somewhat co-operative and modest. Also must wear glasses. Shyness is an optional plus.

-Crush: Anyone who fits in the above category

Personality: Arisato was a little too quiet for others. Some even confuse him for a Mute, his timid and shy nature leaving him with little venue for expressing his emotional side. Usually nodding or expressing approval with a thumbs up, the earphones on his ear shows his ignorance to the outside world, the refusal to listen to the voices of others and to instead drown out the cries of the World around him. Stoic and seemingly emotionless,

Elective: Music

-2nd Elective: Astrology

Bigbrother/Bigsister: Yes please. Sister or Brother matters not.

Theme Songs: Composition 19 - Native Faith
Last edited by Giygas on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Your Pain is not my Pain,
It is my Fulfillment.

Giygas
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:54 pm

I S.E.E.S. someone likes Persona 3. I do too. I would love to start a persona 3 rp...though I've already have rps to keep up with. Oh and hes accepted. ^^

False Hope
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!