Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Bloody Valentine (Vampire RP) OOC/Signup

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

My Bloody Valentine (Vampire RP) OOC/Signup

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:39 am

(This has nothing to do with the movie My Bloody Valentine)
Plot: It is February, the month of love. There are many couples around but also many singles. But some boyfriends and girlsfriends dont seem quite right. Some are vampires. But that isnt the problem. A vampire is out for vengence and wishes to enslave the human population. His name is Karag Ragnar. Long ago he was betrayed by a human woman. She got him where it hurt him the most and broke his heart. He and other vampires have assaulted humans at night for the past months speading fear among the humans. In town there are three types of vampires: those who help the humans (good), those who are against the humans (evil) and the lonewolves who dont care for anyone as long as they are left in peace or do something for their own cause (neutral, they seem to amuse themselves by partying or watch the battles between vampires). Are you going to make the right choice?

Rules: No godmodding

Character sheet:

Name:
Alias: (if needed)
Race:
Age appearance: (only if vampire)
Alignment:
Sexuality:
Special skills:
Personality:
Background:

Name: Fionn Radhlinn
Alias: Not really alias but nickname is Fio)
Race: Vampire
Age appearance: 17
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/brow ... .jpg?o=599
Alignment: Neutral
Sexuality: Bi
Special skills: Can see very well at night, can smell fear, fast runner and high jumper.
Personality: Calm, nice, amuses herself by watching people fight
Background: She was born in a celtic tribe. When she was 17 her mother was very sick. To save her, Fionn let herself be changed into a vampire. By drinking Fionns blood her mother was cured. Nowadays she likes to sit down on roofs and looks at whats happening.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: My Bloody Valentine (Vampire RP) OOC/Signup

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:39 am

Name: Kyre Jestious
Alias: Jest
Age appearance: Looks to be nearly 27
Appearance:Image
Alignment:Good
Sexuality:Strait
Special skills: Intellegence, strength, sight and smell. His moving is a lot faster then most vampires. Considering he has been alive for quiet along time he has tried to improve over the years. The end result is if he doesn't want you to touch him. It's unlikely you will.
Personality:He is a smart guy. He attended a college so he could get a decent cover up job that could pay the bills. He is a caring guy and has never felt love before, so this makes him a little nervous around women in general he finds attractive.
Background: For all the years he has been alive he has seen wars and fall of empires as well as the rise of them. Never did he once fight for a side, simply because it did not concern him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Juso
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:29 am

Ok Juso you are accepted :)

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 am

Name: Isham Vesbin
Alias: Issac
Alignment: Good
Sexuality: Straight
Special skills: speed, strength, intelligence, and years of combat experience
Personality: quiet, calm, yet out-going
Background: Isham was once part of a noble vampire family before an unexplained illness struck his family though it was though the noble blood would protect the family form illness' it didn't only Isham survived and from then on the only way for him to survive was to fight his own kind after awhile he found himself living on holy ground something he though no vampire could do though he still felt uneasy there appeared to be no harm to his body and he stays there to this day under the name of Issac a Priest at the Church of Saint Monica...

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:50 am

Good Tristan youre accepted!!!! X3

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:55 am

Name:Lei Lei/TeiTei

Alias: Not Needed

Race:Human(For now..)

Age appearance: Not needed

Appearance:About 5 feet high, around 29 kilograms,Black emoish hair,Pale skin,Dark Purple eyes,,Has Light blue streaks in hair,Wears black skinny jeans and Long sleeve black shirts which go about a foot past his hands. Tei Tei is essentually the same, Dark Purple eyes,And red streaks in his hair.

Sexuality:Bisexual(Jush a wittle Twinnycest?='o)

Special skills:Great aim:

Both have one of these.

XM8C
Compact version of the XM8 rifle. Very light weight and designed as a personal defense weapon.

Personality:Their personality is very submissive when they are caught,which is why they prefer to keep themselves well arms.

Background:
Last edited by Hsien-Ko on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't forget to rate this post! Grade Level of this post: 20

Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm

"ITS OVER 19,000?!!"

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:06 pm

When you edit that to the XM8C like you said then you are accepted.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiga on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:48 am

Character sheet:

Name: Vince
Alias: Eclipse
Race: Pure Blood Vampire
Age appearance: 18
Appearance: Image
Special skills: Agile, Can see through walls, can mimic others, can take away your memories.
Personality: Arrogant, Cool and Dangerous.
Background: He was sent by his Father to Europe to Spread their Race because many pure-blood vampires were killed by Vampire Hunters

Sorry i posted too early in the IC.. i was too excited and i forgot about signing up here.. =[ i just really want to join here.. sorry about this.. =[ =[ =[
I have shed blood with my bloody hands

"No Matter What Happens, I Will Still Be The Princess You'll Be Searching For."

[/i]

"Watashi wa Lyna-san desu.. Hajimemashite.."

Tsukiga
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:28 am

No problem you can join.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:19 am

| | x Name x | |
Rosette Braelyn
| | x Alias x | |
Rose, Bloody Rose
| | x Race x | |
Pure Blooded Vampire
| | x Age x | |
21 (2761)
| | x Gender x | |
Female
| | x Alignment x | |
Neutral
| | x Sexuality x | |
Straight
| | x Special skills x | |
Telekinesis, Telepathy, Mind Manipulation.
| | x Personality x | |
Rose is soft-spoken and only speaks when necessary. Mysterious and sly at times, she can be caring and warm if she wants to. Rose will only do things that will benefit her.
| | x Background x | |
Rose roams the Earth with no real purpose.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:24 am

Yeah you can join anytime Enzy

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:26 am

Yay~!

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kryptonite13 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Name: Mikelah
Alignment: Good
Special skills: Faster then a cheetah
Personality: Out going, Calm, Friendly and quiet
Background: Roams the Earth gaurding humans who she knows is in danger. Also looking for boyfriend.

Kryptonite13
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trtoapg on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:39 pm

Name: Olivia Rose Watson
Alias: (if needed) * Livvy, Via
Race: a BORN vampire (human vampire hybrid)
Age appearance: (only if vampire) 18
Alignment: good
Sexuality: strait
Special skills: She chose the age she was frozen at forever, can take over human minds for small periods of time.
Personality: REALLYIndependent, Sassy,Friendly, loving, devoted, careful
Background: Olivia was born from a Vampire father and a human mother. This threatened the *Evil vampires so they attacked them, attempted to kill her, and successfully killed her mother and father. Before her mother was killed, she left her on a doorstep and led the killers away. The woman who found Olivia on her doorstep took her and raised her, until the *Evil vampires discovered she was living there and they killed her adopted mom. Olivia escaped and now defends Humans for her real parents and her adopted mom who all died in the vampire/human war.

*alias & nicknames*

*I'm sorry if "Evil Vampires" sounds odd*

trtoapg
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nice1220 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Name:Hope Anne Maki
Alias: Not needed
Race: Human
Age appearance: Not needed
Appearance: Image
Alignment: Neutral.
Sexuality: Straight.
Special skills: She's very smart, can make things out of basically nothing.
Personality: Timid, generally a nice person, smart, very smart.
Background: Hope has had a rather tough life. Both her parents abused her for not being around the house, she was always trying to stay away from the house to avoid being hit, at some point both her parents seemed to vanish and Hope knows that the vampires took them both. Hope know trys her best to keep the house, and be a little grown up but its hard when she goes to apply for jobs everyone asks her if she really is 17. She curses her short height and big childish eyes. She will often be seen on her roof top looking out around the town as if looking for her parents or the vampires that took them. But she's not dumb. She doesn't stand there all night and let a vampire come and get her, the house is prepared for a vampire attack now.

Nice1220
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:53 am

You are all accepted, ;)

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!