Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blurry Lines: Crossing Them

Blurry Lines: Crossing Them

a part of “Blurry Lines: Crossing Them”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

The prologue has given but a glimpse of the twisted world between vigilantes and villains. But now that our cast is almost complete, the battle is about to begin. -always accepting literates-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blurry Lines: Crossing Them”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Blurry Lines: Crossing Them

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:52 pm

I'm in an internet lapse. I may not be able to join. But I will buy a cable and see if it helps..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:40 am

I had planned for Vermuse to make Beloved into a total Treky! So yah, we should definitly think of something. Although I hear that there will be someone else who is going to be taking care of Beloved, so I was thinking that perhaps we could keep the Doctor's office as an npc place? Vermuse could still work there. And the person who first met Beloved could have taken her there, perhaps he saw her get hit with Savage's car and decided to fallow along with her in tow from the both of them? Perhaps thinking to hold Savage responsible in case she was hurt?

That way she keeps her ties with everyone she has met so far, while this new character has no choice but to take her home since he can't very well just leave her nowhere...she did come from the sky after all. Beloved would definitly want to go back to see the people there again, of course it would have had to be explained to her that Vermuse and the Doctor were the only people able to be found on a regular basis over there.

What do guys think of that plan up there?
And by this time Beloved would know how to speak broken english, though sometimes what she says doesn't make sense, kind of like the whole 'You'll get hit by a car!' thing as a greeting. She figures out quite well how to do things on her own, but seems to need permission to touch most things, as she is meticulously careful not to break them. Her sense of personal space is still non-existant, and is likely to stay that way, but now she has evovled to wanting to be close to others. Like if she saw Candy or Felix again she'd hug them in a death defying grip. Generally an affectionate individual. The immitation of sounds and noises has stopped by now, as has the immitation of body movements such as wagging the finger.

However while this behavior is perhaps juvenille, her thought process is not, and she has been experimenting with things such as taking apart the TV and putting it back to gether again to see how it works, and flying through books on the shelves (I figure learning to read first would be easier, so she can do that), and as stated previously she can do most things on her own. Including cooking, which will become quite the favored past time for her I expect.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:50 am

:/, but...Yoebe, she was sexy, I liked her. Caramel needs his pimp yo, try to get a connection love!

Thank you luv for the idea, I second it personally. I ain't ready to go into a make-believe world without The Doctor in it (or without Yoebe), so keeping them npcs if they can't make it could work too.

oh and Solo, I have a special delivery for you, but you get to pick because I can't, I like them both:

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/that_one_guy701/Decorations/bannerflicker.jpg[/IMG]

or
Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/that_one_guy701/Decorations/bannerflicker-1.jpg[/IMG]
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:21 am

Guy, they are both wonderful.

Imma have to go with the black and white one, though, because it suits him more. Yay!

Kurukiku, I absolutely love September, from back when I read the prologue she was my favorite character. I love your choice of music for her, too. Poets of the Fall is my all time favorite band, and Gravity is really close! :D
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:32 am

I already talked to Guy over a PM but I thought I should post here as well.

I can submit my characters right now but I wouldn't be able to make any kind of decent post until around the start of October, possibly even later than that. As well if I joined again I was planning on only using Kite Petos (The Illusionist). Since this time around someone else is going to be taking care of Beloved. But it seems like Virgil Sharpe (The Doctor) has become quite a big role in this RP so if and when I am able to rejoin this roleplay I think I will bring both of my characters back.

I don't really mind him being an NPC while I am gone. But I do have a concern about his personality and how his interactions would go with others since I wouldn’t be the one writing them up. Perhaps I could lone him to another person here that would take charge of him while I am away? So that way he would at least have a standard for interactions and it wouldn’t vary when other people use him.

Just let me know what people think. Because I am actually at my home for today and tomorrow so I am quite available to chat.

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:36 am

Aww, thanks! I'm always inordinately happy when someone likes a character of mine, whatever the reason. One of the reasons I'm so excited for this is that all the characters are really top-notch; the new ones too. I enjoy that you picked invisibility for Flicker; it's one of those abilities that's only as good as you make it. An exercise in creativity. (^_^)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:57 am

Fuuuuuuck. I still need to make Pyralis. I've been procrastinating.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:57 am

Finally finished and submitted Darren! He's the guy that first meets Beloved, so if anyone wants to have some background history with him (which would make it easier to introduce Beloved to the other characters, because Darren would know them and might have reason to visit the other characters) feel free to PM me with any ideas

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Aww, for some reason Darren seems like such a wet puppy dog. I want to make him laugh!
Carpe diem bitches.

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:50 am

Don't worry, he'll be cheerful... when he's not stressing over Beloved, or worrying about his madness taking over, or about Flawless wanting to kill him and Beloved, or remembering his life and why he had to leave it behind...
Even with this though, he's not the kind of guy that would ever talk about his former life, why he left it, or burden others with his pain. He'd sort of bottle it away and smile when he's with others, only for it to haunt him as soon as he's alone.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Question: Guy, when's the party (er... posting) start?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:07 am

I don't know when we're starting, but something has come up and I won't be able to post until Friday. With Darren being the first one to meet Beloved, that might stall the RP till Thursday/Friday. Sorry bout that.

Also, are we continuing from the previous story or just starting a new one? If it's form the previous, can someone give me a quick run-down of what happened so I can figure out where Darren and Beloved would be headed

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:01 pm

I had wanted to start from where we left off, I mean that'd just make things easier for the majority right? Since aftershock can't start till thursday at ealiest, I say I post the intro wednesday, would that sound fair?

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:33 am

Sounds cool to me, but can you just give me a quick run-down of what's happened

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:28 am

All in all, not much. There was some whore house frequenting, a city-wide black out, and some other things. I'll read through again later.

Does anybody else want some back story with Conduit?

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:25 am

Wasn't posting supposed to start on Wednesday? Is there an IC I don't know about, or have we yet to start? If so, when will this start?

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:28 pm

There's no IC up yet, so obviously Guy became busy. I'm sure he'll let us know when he gets the post in.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 am

Hey, guys. Sorry for the double post, but I figured I'd bump this OOC post to the top of your 'View your posts' thing all the while announcing that I have finally finished Pyralis! Just click his banner below.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:36 pm

please tell me you still want the role of Beloved Lovely, cause Unicorn's gone again.
I KNOW YOU WILL BE EPIC LOVELY FLAWLESS WANTS HIS EPIC LADY

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:32 pm

I figured I should ask before starting on a character; are there any roles that need to be filled for this or are you full?
Last edited by Lifecharacter on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!