Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Um... *blushes considerably, waves*

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Um... *blushes considerably, waves*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Insanity's Angel on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:05 am

Um... Hello ><

My name is Angel & I love to RP. Being new here is kinda hard to navigate, but hopefully, I find some awesome rp's & have lots of fun.

... Sorry to waste your time & that this is short! & if this is in the wrong place! >< Whaa. *bows repeatedly* Arigato gozaimasu.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Insanity's Angel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Um... *blushes considerably, waves*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:10 am

*leans on the wall* Nisiwa

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:14 am

*Waves* Hi hi!
Aww Sam. You make me giggle :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:24 pm

Welcome to the site Angel!

Pshhh, your intro was anything BUT a waste of time! I'm thrilled that you've decided to join us. There is soo much to do here at Role Play Gateway! Here are some links that I think you'll find helpful!

First thing is first, here is the Rules and Regulations here at RPG! It's always best to review those just so you're up to snuff on all the new stuff!

If you want a run-down of the site I'd love to point you in THIS DIRECTION Here you will find threads showing you how to find, start, and join role plays as well as other OOC content! Or, if you'd rather keep reading - this is a vastly condensed Lilaiy version ;]

You'll notice on the tab system at the top of your screen you have a tab labeled Roleplay If you click this tab it will show you pages and pages of Roleplays that you can browse through. You can also pick keywords that will hide certain roleplays or highlight them.

Next, you'll notice the RPG Forum tab. Here you'll find anything and everything! No, really! There's a forum called The Creative Realm that you can post artwork and creations in. There is also a forum called Interest Checks where people talk about what kind of roleplays they would be interested in starting. And, of course, the Roleplayers Wanted forum, where GM's can advertise for their newly started roleplays! There is also a great section called The Role Play Academy. Here you can ask questions, get advice from the Mentors, read tips and pointers from the pros, etc! You can also tell these wonderful individuals apart by the color of their user names!
Navy Blue = Mentors
Bright Blue = Coders
Green = Mods
Orange = Designers
Yellow = Contributors
Red = Creator/Administrators
Black = Members!
I.Think.I.Covered.Them.All

If you're looking for some advice/brushing up your skills/help becoming a better role player (because -seriously- who isn't!) I would definitely suggest poking a Mentor or posting something in the Mentor Workshop thread! They are phenomenal and begging to be peppered with questions! Right? >:]

And finally, we have the Chat System. There is one large OOC chat, and an individual IC chats for each roleplay. So, as you can see there are many things to do, see and read! I hope this post wasn't too long! I tried to give you the short-long of it ;]

If you have any other questions, either post them here/check around the forum/or ask in the OOC chat! This is your thread, own it! I've always found this community to be more than helpful!

Bandaids and Hand Grenades,
-Lilaiy

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:54 am

Hello there Insanity's Angel! Welcome to RPG. I hope you have a blast here and if you have any questions, any at all, we are more than happy to answer them for you.

Also, do you know japanese? O: If you do, I am so jealous. I know like ... two phrases.
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Patcharoo on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:02 am

Welcome.

Hope to see you around.

Everyones no doubt willing to lend you a hand if you need.
Circ wrote:When I first joined RolePlayGateway, it was a place where positive conflict fostered creativity and friendships were formed rather than cliques. Honesty and transparency were valued, new people were incorporated into the community rather than judged based on what style of writing they preferred, and despite the youthfulness and zeal of the population there prevailed a reasonable degree of common sense.

Patcharoo
Legend
Legend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Millionaire Arc Warden Beta Tester Contributor Group Theory Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:38 am

Yeah, most of us can spare a hand. I've got like, five spare ones hanging in the closet....=P
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Insanity's Angel on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:48 am

Wow, its wonderful that this site is full of such nice, happy people. Thank you, thank you very much! *bows repeatedly*

As to Eos... I know a bit here & there, though nothing too fluent. ><

Insanity's Angel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Proxidog on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:19 pm

Yatta~! I found another cute one!

*Dances In a circle with until dizzy*
Salarian used Genophage ... ... It's Massively Effective!

Proxidog
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!