Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Breaking Chains

Breaking Chains

a part of “Breaking Chains”, a fictional universe by Miho~No~Dorei.

For everyone in the world, there are a set of chains that bind them in their proper place. What would happen if one were to attempt to break those chains, and create their own destiny?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Breaking Chains”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Breaking Chains

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miho~No~Dorei on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:52 am

i did post a thread in Roleplayers Wanted, but I haven't found a promising candidate for any of the roles. All I am truly concerned about is filling the second prince's position. I would have no problem taking on the king's role, considering that I was not meaning for him to be a major role in the first place. I think I'll give it another day or so for someone new to fill the prince's role.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miho~No~Dorei
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valerie_Nix on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:42 pm

I'll give the prince a go if you'd like. I'll work on his profile right now :)
"Damn modern people and their wizardā€™s tools." -Jericho

"I hear stupidity is a fatal disease. Doing my own experimentation to see if thatā€™s true or not. If I survive, weā€™ll know itā€™s not. If I dieā€¦well, itā€™ll suck. Bad. And I wonā€™t be happy." -Asmodeus

"Its okay, you looked all bad ass until you hit yourself in the face" Shaun from Psych.

"We have to get her the best, 'cuz she's Christmas in a cup!" -A Customer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valerie_Nix
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Just a small question born from curiosity.
Is WrittenInSilverInk going to submit the Princess's Maid's Character Sheet.It's been reserved for quite a long while now.I hope he/she didn't forget about it.
And,you might want to try to post in the 'Roleplayers Wanted' section if you need more roleplayers. :)
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miho~No~Dorei on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:48 pm

If you want the prince Valerie, you're happy to take him. as for the maid TnevdaNai, I think I'm going to reopen the role. WrittenInSilverInk hasn't even contacted me since the reservation. it's been too long.

Miho~No~Dorei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverhaze on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:00 pm

I submitted a character for the knight. I'm really interested in this and if there is anything I could do to change the character so that he is acceptable, I'm willing and ready to deal with it. If he hasn't been accepted because of a lack of detail, I apologize. I was working from a PS3 and could only use so much space before it quit letting me type.

Silverhaze
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miho~No~Dorei on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:53 pm

I accepted your character Silverhaze. Well, I wont be online as much as i'd like, so I'm giving up my character in the roleplay so that everyone else can still enjoy it. :) If anyone wants to play the princess, now is the time to go for it.

Miho~No~Dorei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EsperEmpress on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:29 pm

I was looking around for rps to join and I noticed that you still have some spaces open. Could I reserve the princess role? If not, I could always make up another character that isn't taken up.

EsperEmpress
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:21 am

Do you reserve spots? If so can I reserve the princesses maid?

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miho~No~Dorei on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:58 pm

I'll make your reservations. :) just get those character sheets in asap so i can accept them and get this ball rolling. lol. I should be online tomorrow and maybe saturday morning so try to finish by then.

Miho~No~Dorei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Having so much trouble finding a good photo!!!! But I'm doing my best. /:

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverhaze on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:50 pm

So, are we gonna get this show on the road, or has this thing already been dumped in the lake?

Silverhaze
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!