Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Breaking Chains

Breaking Chains

a part of “Breaking Chains”, a fictional universe by Miho~No~Dorei.

For everyone in the world, there are a set of chains that bind them in their proper place. What would happen if one were to attempt to break those chains, and create their own destiny?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Breaking Chains”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Breaking Chains

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miho~No~Dorei on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:45 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Breaking Chains"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miho~No~Dorei
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Breaking Chains

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:07 am

May I reserve Princess's Maid she sounds interesting... but I will not be able to get her up until tomorrow because it is Easter, I'm only on for about 5 minutes today.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miho~No~Dorei on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:48 pm

WrittenInSilverInk, I'll make your reservation.

Miho~No~Dorei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Hm.. can I reserve the youngest prince?

How young do you want the prince to be? I'm not exactly sure what age you wanted him to be. Fifteen/Sixteen since the princess is considering him too?

I'll have the sheet done soon.

swishandflicker
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miho~No~Dorei on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:25 pm

I'll reserve him for you. As for his age, I was thinking from 16-20, considering that I made the princess 22. The only age requirement I meant for him was to be younger than his brother by a year or two at least, but old enough to be a suitor.

Miho~No~Dorei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Ohh, okay. I see xD I got the impression you wanted him a lot younger, that's why I was confused as to how that would work out between the princess. Awks. Sorry.

Thanks :) I'll work on the sheet later tonight. I'm about to head out to a Easter party now.

swishandflicker
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Breaking Chains

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miho~No~Dorei on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:19 pm

swishandflicker, I accepted your character. He sounds very interesting. I love how descriptive you were about his personality.

WrittenInSilverInk, could you please get your character sheet in ASAP?

Miho~No~Dorei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Thanks! :) I don't know why this isn't getting much attention, I love the idea. I'm a sucker for medieval rps :X

swishandflicker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:41 am

Please~Do reserve the Princess's Warrior for me~
And seeing as how it's the Princess's Warrior...the first thing that came to my mind was a female warrior.
So,is that correct?Or was it meant to be a male warrior?
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miho~No~Dorei on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:59 am

Will do TnevdaNai. The warrior can be either male or female. they would probably be more likely to be male if she was a Astalethian Princess. However, Dovasary is the Princess of Boreas, and Boreas is a bit backwards from Astaleth. Haha.

Miho~No~Dorei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miho~No~Dorei on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:27 pm

TnevdaNai, I'm going to accept your character, but your image is broken. Just thought you should know. If you could try to fix it that would be awesome. :)

Miho~No~Dorei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:40 pm

YOUNG PRINCESS IS MINE, AMG!! Must reserve, Please Miho!!!!!?
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miho~No~Dorei on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:54 pm

Yes Skwidge, you can have her. Just get in the sheet ASAP. :)

Miho~No~Dorei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miho~No~Dorei on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Everyone playing a character from the royal Astalethian family: All of the characters do need to have the same last name, because they are all related. Since swishandflicker was the first to make a character in the family, his character's last name shall be the surname for the royal family. I really wish that I would've thought about that earlier.

Miho~No~Dorei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Hehe, sent her in!

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miho~No~Dorei on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 pm

I love the little girl!! She is adorable!!! Accepted! :D

Miho~No~Dorei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:29 am

Image fixed Miho.Though it's somewhat small.The full pictured link was broken I guess. :)
And there's not need for 'TnevdaNai',just Nai would do.It must be a headache to type Tnevda. ^^

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miho~No~Dorei on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Alright everybody, I've been waiting for the last few positions to be filled, but it looks like that won't be happening. If anyone would like to take a second character, that would be acceptable. If not, I want to know who thinks that this roleplay should start without the remaining open characters.

Miho~No~Dorei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Hmm.. Did you try putting up a Roleplayers Wanted thread? Sometimes it works.

We needs 3 more roles left, right? I can't really play the oldest Astaleth brother because of the relationship between my character and him. And I know I'll fail at playing the king. I guess I can try for the knight, if nobody is interested?

I think we need someone to play the oldest prince because he's the other candidate for the marriage proposal.

swishandflicker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:43 am

I will play the king or the oldest brother

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!