Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Breaking the WAAAAAGH!

Breaking the WAAAAAGH!

a part of “Breaking the WAAAAAGH!”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

When the Orks threaten overrun an Imperial world, two very different regiments of the Imperial Guard have to find a way to work together, in order to save Imperial goals.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Breaking the WAAAAAGH!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Breaking the WAAAAAGH!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:51 pm

So after reading my last post, who wants to put bets on the odds that the good Sergeant-Major is gonna slug Captain Clayton?
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:55 pm

Hmm, a short-tempered women used to knife fighting in the dirty tunnels of a hive city and who is used to the confined combat of boarding’s getting called a girl playing as a toy solider? I give it a 5 to 1 that she slugs Captain Clayton. I give it a 3 to 1, that in a fist fight, the Sergeant-Major lays out the Captain.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SK-Man on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:09 pm

So...Will it be a problem if I momentarily go god-mode and control Henry for the time that my character goes berserk on him?

SK-Man
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:43 am

Well I suppose that depends on how much you want to god mode. If you want to catch him with a sucker punch and a few follow up shots, sure.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SK-Man on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:32 am

Well...I hope starting a fight between the two wasn't too much, should give WAAAGH something to deal with when his character arrives. If there's a problem with the post just tell me and I'll happily fix it, I don't want to bee too much of a meta-gamer here.

SK-Man
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:48 pm

Looks good. I will post after Irish to get his take on the fight, and we can get the show on the road.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:18 pm

Well that was a trial of my ability not to put my fist through my computer screen.

Now that the Gateway has stopped logging me out each time I try to accept a character, everyone give a welcome to The Loonybin. and his hellhound commander, Telemachus Vuur.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Loonybin. on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:01 pm

And on that note I say hello.

The Loonybin.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:35 pm

Hello loony. Welcome to the WAAAAGH! by the WAAAGH! Remember to obey the women and keep your arms inside the vehicle at all times for your character may lose his other arm during the duration of this trip.

@Irish: Aw I've had a similar problem when I try to change tabs, and it logs you out. You have my sympathies.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Loonybin. on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:00 pm

To start, Greatest name I have seen on the forum, then again, Oldschool Warhammer nerd here. Needs just a pinch more of dakka.

And from what I have seen... the dynamic between these two units is going to be exquisite.^^

The Loonybin.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Thanks, I was surprised when the name hadn’t been taken, but your right, everything gets better with more Dakka.

I understand, I've been playing Warhammer for 6 years or so now.

:) Yep, I intend to continually throw more and more oil onto the fire between these two units to really make it interesting.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Loonybin. on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Some Choppa mix in, Keeps things interesting.

*Scratches chin.* Hmm... Think I have been into the Warhammer lore for about... nine years? 40k for about seven.

And please do.^^ I haven't really played a character with Vuurs personality in quite some time, nice to try something new and see how he reacts to issues. He is a good solider who will fallow orders most of the times... but with two captains, he is going to have to make some choices. *Sly grin.*

The Loonybin.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:32 pm

Aw, for me it was Fantasy for 6 years and only like 3 for 40k. I did not even know it existed till Dawn of War... Aww, I still remembered that day. I believe my reaction as my friend showed me the trailer was something like this:

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:42 pm

Nah, more Dakka, Dakka is the way to go.

Four years into the warhammer lore myself, fantasy and 40k.

Lets see Briggs try to bully her way passed a Hellhound, mahahahaha

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:51 pm

When faced with an immovable object, it’s easier to simply go around.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:01 pm

AH but my good WAAAGH!, you have forgotten something, you only bypassed one object to the HQ. You forgot the twenty-three men in front of the door. Are your guardswomen some odd form of ghosts, unable to walk through solid objects but with special rules for living bodies?
Last edited by Irish Wolf on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:03 pm

I never really got into the fantasy Warhammer for some reason. Maybe I just like Power Armor and Lasguns more *Shrug*

I got into 40k back about a year before Dawn of War came out, I remember being super-pumped due to the Army-Painter feature lol

Lately I have been more interested in the RP element; Rogue Trader, Deathwatch and now Black Crusade. I just wish there were more 40k nerds near me, as only GMing for like 3 people sucks.

In other news, I will post again today at some point, sorry for my less than stellar role so far, intro-nets issues.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:07 pm

Damn, I did forget about them, really should have given them more than half a sentence of mentioning lol

EDIT: One moment, post will be edited and the problem dealt with shortly.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:14 pm

They got a whole sentence, thank you kindly sir/ma'am, LOL

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Lol and the hellhound got a paragraph. Alright edited, mostly non-violent.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!