Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Breaking the WAAAAAGH!

Breaking the WAAAAAGH!

a part of “Breaking the WAAAAAGH!”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

When the Orks threaten overrun an Imperial world, two very different regiments of the Imperial Guard have to find a way to work together, in order to save Imperial goals.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Breaking the WAAAAAGH!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Breaking the WAAAAAGH!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:54 pm

Which is why, my good Sergeant, we must be like the cunning fox and let him come to us.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SK-Man on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:29 pm

When i read that post, the first thing that sprung to my mind was 'mines!'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SK-Man
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Loonybin. on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:57 am

I honestly snickered at the start of the post... the mental image of a bloodied officer blitzing past A group of women. I found that highly comical. I assume that by now the stand off has likely deteriorated?

The Loonybin.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:54 pm

No. If I was to hazard a guess, the men and women are probably still snickering and calling each other names, but have most likely separated to two different parts of the town by now. The women would be smug that they won this ‘battle’ while the men will be butt hurt about it all, so I would expect for Tira and Henry to get reports tomorrow about a few isolated fights.

If you mean the standoff between Tira and Henry? Does him barricading himself in her sleeping quarters considered a version of a standoff?

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Loonybin. on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Not what I was refrencing, last time I checked, the men were moving into tanks, while the women were staring at anyone in the open down the sights. And I may make a post about Telemachus getting into one of those fights. *Smirks.*

The Loonybin.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Loonybin. on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Also, Feel free to comment on a character showing up, or watching the bonfire in disgust, or whatever.

The Loonybin.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SK-Man on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:54 am

Sorry, I've been busy all day today. I've gotten a skeleton ready for a post, I'll have it finished by tomorrow.

SK-Man
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Sorry for my lack of posting today and yesterday. After the trip I just wanted to sleep. I had planned on posting tonight, but I have to pack. I'll be on the bus for a few more days then I promise to catch up with everything and post. I like that everything's moving along nicely. I wish Regias could have a bigger role currently, but I'm going to ask Irish to note he's been on patrol or some such and we'll talk via PMs in a few days. Keep up the good work, folks.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:05 am

D-Double Post!!

Irish, that was me asking you to mention that Regias is somewhere doing something productive, whatever moves the story along I can work with.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:00 pm

I accidentally tagged Throatslitta, he is not in that post :) He will not be in any post till the Orks start getting near the town.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:47 am

Sorry for the string of Dead Irish days folks.

I'm currently at Anime Boston this weekend, tried to get a post out before I left but ran out of time. I will post when I return, most likely on monday afternoon. Have a good on folks and greetings from Boston!
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Loonybin. on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:26 am

While I haven't the slightest clue what that is, enjoy yourself.

The Loonybin.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:39 am

Its a three day convention, mostly about anime. Voice actors show up and give panels, nice Japanese folk show up and also give panels, new shows are aired, dealer room, artiest alley, gaming room, the works.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Loonybin. on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:54 am

I'll admit, I'm not a big fan of anime myself. Not to say I haven't seen a few, but overall it just wasn't my thing. However, I have noted that it appears to be vary popular with this current generation, and to be honest, I was A fan of cowboy bebop. ;)

The Loonybin.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:01 am

Yeah, I'm kind of with Loonybin. Only time I ever go to anime cons is with chicks. As F. Honda, of course.

[after finishing up her flashback to Ein]
Faye Valentine: Spike! How long have you been listening for?
Spike Spiegel: Too long. Your story needs editing.

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SK-Man on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:54 am

Anime is up and down for me. I prefer Hellsing for a serie but aside from that I don't give it much thought.

SK-Man
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Loonybin. on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:25 pm

Hellsing? I couldn't get into that one, being a large fan of the classic Dracula books, the idea of Abraham Van Helsing's heir teaming up with Dracula to fight an army of fanatic priests and Vampire Nazi's just... lost me...

The Loonybin.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:18 pm

After playing Vampire: The Masquerade (Sabbat!!!) it's hard to like any other vampires. "Let Me In" was a good movie, though.

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SK-Man on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:10 pm

I agree that the classical Dracula is much better, though if given the choice, I'd much rather watch Hellsing than Twillight

SK-Man
Member for 12 years

Re: Breaking the WAAAAAGH!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:45 pm

I would rather watch Twilight :P

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!