Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Broken Souls

Broken Souls

a part of “Broken Souls”, a fictional universe by Nero D Lucifer.

(Come on in)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Broken Souls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Broken Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nero D Lucifer on Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:06 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Broken Souls"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Shatter the bonds the keep you from truly achieving greatness and grow to become the person you dreamed you'd be."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nero D Lucifer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Broken Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:20 am

Could I please reserve the Mercenary? I haven't quite chosen a FC right yet, but I'm still working on it! & I love baby carrots!
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nero D Lucifer on Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:17 am

I can hold it for you until you can come up with a FC.

Nero D Lucifer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:13 am

Could I reserve the Cleric? Face Claim... err, probably Selan from Lufia; Curse of the Sinistrals. As for my favourite snack? Tends to vary, really. Currently really digging honey-flavoured licourice.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nero D Lucifer on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:46 am

Got you down you may now begin creating your character

Nero D Lucifer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:04 pm

I've found my potential FC! Could I use Aqua from Kingdom Hearts for the Mercenary role please? And I'll be using fanart, not screenshots from the game. My favorite snack is still baby carrots. ;)

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nero D Lucifer on Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:34 pm

Alright you've got the spot now you may begin creating your character

Nero D Lucifer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyou on Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:04 pm

Could I take the Knight? I'd probably use a face claim for Lightning Farron from Final Fantasy or Jaune from RWBY. (I'm not sure whether or not you want a male knight or a female knight.)

pyou
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nero D Lucifer on Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:39 pm

Either is fine with me, really I leave it up to the person who is reserving the spot to pick. But I can say that I personally would like an balanced gender ratio

Nero D Lucifer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyou on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:06 pm

Alright. In that case, I'll use Jaune Arc as a FC.

pyou
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nero D Lucifer on Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:11 pm

pyou wrote:Alright. In that case, I'll use Jaune Arc as a FC.

You have one half of the requirements to reserve the spot all you need is to say what your favorite snack is and I can get you down

Nero D Lucifer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyou on Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:44 am

(I can't believe I missed that. I'm sorry ^^' ) My favorite snack is yukimi daifuku.

pyou
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyou on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:56 am

Sorry about disappearing. I'll have the Knight character posted as soon as I can have it done.

pyou
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nero D Lucifer on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:08 am

After the last two characters are finished I'll accept them and we can start

Nero D Lucifer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:08 am

Don't mean to be pushy, but when will this rp be starting? Because the final character hasn't been submitted yet and I'm wondering what happened to the person who reserved the Cleric?

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:44 am

Got a couple of bits on the character sheet that needs filling in still, and I'm not keen on rushing just because I'm the last to finish. Shouldn't take too long though, but I've got uni to worry about as well. Homework doesn't make itself, sadly.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nero D Lucifer on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:26 am

The RP will start after everyone's done with their character so I'm in no rush after all it gives me more time to work on the opening post.

Nero D Lucifer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:46 am

okay, cool! sorry if I seemed pushy, I just don't want this to die before it starts!~

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:08 pm

Right, character's done 'cept for maybe their theme song but, y'know, not really that vital. Heh.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nero D Lucifer on Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:53 pm

Okay now that the first post is up every one can go, and yes I tagged every one even though my character doesn't take notice of them. Sort of something I do in the beginning so every one knows it's begun.

Nero D Lucifer
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!