Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bub's Partner Search

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Bub's Partner Search

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby βəəlzəβ∩β on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:49 am

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ .

'Ello! My name's Beelzebub, or Bub for short. I'm currently on the look-out for partners and this is my hunt! Below you can find information that will hopefully be helpful, but of course, please feel free to ask me about anything that you may be curious about. I’m also open to hearing ideas that you may have, and if you’d think we’d be a good match partner-wise I’d love to talk to you! Thank-you for your time and have a nice day.

⋉ . Communication! I don’t need constant day-to-day contact, but if you’re going to be absent at any time I do require some form of notice. Even a measly sentence letting me know that you’ll be busy “x amount of days, etc” is all I ask. Otherwise don’t expect me to hang around if I don’t hear from you within two weeks.

⋉ . Posting! I am a semi-advanced – advanced writer. I can write between 400-1000+ words with my posts, however more likely, I just match my partner with what they give me in-return. Really all I ask is at the very least a minimum of 400 per post. A solid paragraph or two. Just so long as I have enough to work with.

⋉ . Characters! I will only use anime FC’s or digital artwork or simply go without. I won’t use real FC’s, sorry! I’ve tried to, but it just isn’t my thing. I can also play either gender and am able to double-up on characters. Similarly I love characters with depth, flaws and personality. Originality, too.

⋉ . Limits! I’m a pretty open-minded person and nothing much actually bothers me, content-wise. I’m open to all sorts of pairings and themes, and as far as rules go, just follow the site rules and we’re A-OK. Additionally, I post fairly regularly. Otherwise I'll inform you beforehand if something delays me.

⋉ . Firstly. I love discussing things with my partner(s). I’m not the sort to begin a roleplay immediately without some form of planning beforehand. If anything, I like to have a beginning figured out and then let the roleplay flow on its own and see where it goes. Of course we can totally plot silly little things and mix ‘em in, otherwise that’s more or less my style.

⋉ . Themes. I’m open to many kinds of genres, though almost all of my roleplays involve romance in some way, as the characters develop and their relationship grows. I will say however, that I’m not that keen on sci-fi or medieval themes, but am partial to supernatural, paranormal, slice-of-life, and all kinds of magic. Too many to list! I also enjoy dark, struggling, adventure and generally relationship-based concepts.

⋉ . Story. Of course the pairing itself is important, as the characters mean a lot, but I’m also interested in establishing a story and engaging plot to match. I love to add drama and conflict and make things interesting. Ideally I’d like my partner to also add something to the story and roleplay. I don't want to be the only one carrying the roleplay and moving it forward.

I have a few ideas to suggest! Albeit simple ones, they could serve as prompt-starters if we need them. They’re by no means set in stone and are completely up for discussion, so if any tickle your interest let me know. I've also included pairing suggestions that I'm interested in exploring. As well, I have a few additional plots, if anyone wants to discuss other ideas.

⋉ . ⌈Pairings⌋
Not so much ideas here, these are instead basic pairings that I’m interested in and would like to explore and discuss possible ideas. I'm open to hearing suggestions and getting creative with; Arranged Marriage – Wizard x Apprentice – Students – Demon x Wizard – Twisted Fairy-tales – Supernatural Beings.

⋉ . ⌈IDEA 1 - The Foundlings⌋
A bit of a vague idea. Something involving youngsters or teens and experimentations. Perhaps DNA splicing or something along those lines. Was thinking maybe the experiments or “subjects”as their known as, are finally released into the world and the story follows their endeavours to survive, something, something. Or maybe they're sent out on a mission, have other motives, secrets, things like that, etc?

⋉ . ⌈IDEA 2 - See-Thru⌋
Something along the lines of ghosts and haunting and things like that. One possibility was ‘dead students’ who haunt their old classroom and taunt the new students every year, gradually becoming a ‘legend’ amongst the school and staff, something like that? Or maybe the living students try to rid their classroom of the ghosts? Could just be dead people in general, spooking others for some reason or another.

⋉ . ⌈IDEA 3 - Holy Matri-phony⌋
A sort of arranged-marriage idea. Could involve humans or even "supernatural" beings, or different species entirely, that are forced together for some reason or another. Either for good reasons or bad. Would love to get creative with this one and discuss with a partner! I'm open to all sorts.

⋉ . ⌈IDEA 4 - Howl For The Moon⌋
Partly inspired from the film "Wolf Children". Was thinking along the lines of either a family having to deal with and raise wolf-human offspring, or focusing on the 'wolf children' themselves and having to adapt to a 'normal live', etc. Again, would love to discuss details with a partner and hear some suggestions.

⋉ . ⌈IDEA 5 - Magic Ward⌋
Youths who are deemed 'unfit for society' have spent much of their young lives within a hospital, until finally, at long last, they are allowed to explore the outside world and sample 'normal lives'. However, the youths believe themselves to be "super-humans" and go off on a series of mis-adventures, but is any of it actually real?

⋉ . If anything “intimate” happens then we fade-to-black or something, and I’m perfectly fine with swearing and violence, so long as both are used responsibly and not over-used. Additionally, I'm open to FxF, MxM & FxM pairings.

⋉ . All ideas and pairings can be mixed and matched and changed about, they’re not set in stone and I’m open to discussing all of them. Likewise I'm able to do the same idea multiple times with different partners, if it's wished. I don't mind!

⋉ . If you’re interested in anything then either comment here or PM me! I’d love to talk to you. If you're in doubt over anything, just ask! I think that covers everything. (◕ ‿-。)╭╮

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

βəəlzəβ∩β
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Bub's Partner Search

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:05 pm

You sound like you role play along the same lines I do.Idea 1 was the only one to jump off the page for me, but I would still be very interested in working on something original with you. I think it would be really fun to work with you as I too love to add a note of romance to most of my RP's as well. I have a passion for sci-fi, fantasy, and supernatural themes. If you're interested I would love to restart a new chapter in some of my first role plays with completely new characters.

Looking forward to working with you.
I'm not saying the voices are real, I'm saying they have some good ideas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Bub's Partner Search

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Softballpup12 on Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Would you be interested in a fanfic roleplay? If so, pm me a couple of your favorite books/book series and we'll see where that gets us.

Softballpup12
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!