Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Burning Dawn

Burning Dawn

a part of “Burning Dawn”, a fictional universe by TSquire.

A world is on the brink of destruction. Kingdoms wage war against one another, blaming the opposing side. Monsters rise from the depths of the Earth, wrecking havoc on the lands. Now, four heroes must rise to fulfill their ultimate destiny...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Burning Dawn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Burning Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TSquire on Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:52 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Burning Dawn"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
- Walt Disney

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TSquire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Re: Burning Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TSquire on Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:21 am

I'll be uploading a map soon onto the main page of the roleplay so people can get a better idea of what Valline looks like.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TSquire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:21 am

I was wondering if fire or water adept is available?
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:45 am

If it is still available I'd love to reserve the water adept. I'll get working on her ASAP! ^^

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TCDinNYC on Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:22 pm

Can I reserve the Earth Adept, please?

TCDinNYC
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TSquire on Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:13 pm

Sure, you all can have the requested characters! That filled up fast! Once we've got all four, we'll start

EDIT: Stealthpanther, the fire adept is available

TSquire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:47 pm

hmm, I was going to join, but I guess the spots got filled. Are you in need of an antagonist or anything else?
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TSquire on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:05 pm

@Rarikou: Yeah I'd love for someone to play the antagonist. The ancient "evil" needs someone to do its dirty work and collect the relics before the Four Adepts can. If you'd like to apply for that, feel free. You can also apply as an ally of one of the Four Adepts (get the player's permissions first please) and accompany them on their journey. (This character can't be an Adept though. The antagonist can)

TSquire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:01 am

Than an antagonist i shall make

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Etolan on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:07 am

I hope I'm not too late for this, but I'd love to be a compainion for an adept or even a lackey for the antaganist. I'm new to this type of roleplay but I learn quickly. Please PM me or reply to this if your interested or not. Thank you for your time.
If there is one thing that all sentience beings should learn, its that if you truly don't have any hope at all, then you have nothing...

Etolan
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TSquire on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:33 pm

@Etolan: No you're not too late! You can pick either or and submit a character, we'd love the extra player.

TSquire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticcarrot on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:04 am

I'm up to play a companion to some one if any one wants one. Figured i'd ask here so everyone is aware =D If so ill start making a character based off of your info.

chaoticcarrot
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TSquire on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:14 am

@Chaoticcarrot: Yeah feel free to make a companion. You can make one based around my character if ya like? Welcome to the party!

TSquire
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!