Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss

Calculation of Battle System

a part of “Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss”, a fictional universe by shadereen.

(Join and I shall tell you the summary C-:) the 2nd chapter: While Undine and Hikari tries to stop Bahamut, the group continues to search for the other gods. Will they succeed?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Calculation of Battle System

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:23 am

Eclipse vs Demotia

Slith attack in stealth: 9 = moderate damage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Eclipse, Solos, & Lynos vs Kakuzu & Snipers+ Rocketry.

Sniper/rocketry attack: 8

Solos team defend and dodge: 8

no damage done.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Elena attack Slith: 10

Slith dodge: 6

Slith receives 4 damage

Slith counter attack by shooting explosives arrows on the roof: 10

Elena dodge: 11

Elena received no damage

Elena attempted to grab Slith

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Sloth & Wrath vs Dante, Inferno, Arch, and the mob

Note: Inferno and Arch will have -5 points because they are lesser summoned creatures.

Sloth breathe sleeping cloud: 10

Arch defend against the cloud for everyone: 11-5

Sleeping Cloud failed because more than 6 points is needed to succeed as status effect attack.

Dante attack Wrath,
mob attack Wrath
Inferno attack Sloth,
Arch attack Sloth,

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Slith vs Elena

Elena attempt to grab Slith: 11

Slith defend: 6

Elena failed to grab Slith because the bind him will need more than 6 points

Slith counter attack: 2

Elena defend: 12

Elena received no damage.

I am not lying with these dices... these was what I rolled...

Elena attacks Slith

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Bozok vs Kyo and the airships

Kyo shoots at Bozok: 5

Airships shoots at waterships: 4

Bozok can only choose to defend for himself or the waterships and I think he defended himself.

Bozok defend against Kyo: 7

Bozok received no damage

Bozok prepared to flee

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Kyo attack the boat preventing Bozok to leave: 9

Success~ Bozok flee fail~ He cannot defend while preparing~ but the boat is not broken... just the cargo I think... If Kyo or the other Yakuza hit the boat three time, it will break

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:23 am

Slith vs Elena

Elena attack Slith: 10

Slith defend: 10

no damage

Slith attack: 3

Elena defend: 4

No damage

Elena prepared for a great attack

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:20 am

In the last calculation that I made that I accidentally lost, Sloth and Wrath succeeded controlling Inferno.

Dante regain control of Inferno

Dante prepared

Arc defend Dante in advance

Inferno attack Wrath

...waiting for next post

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:50 pm

Solos attack Yakuza: 5

Yakuza defend: 6

Lynos attack Yakuza: 6

Yakuza defend: 8

no damage

Explanation: Only 1 action is needed to defend for multiple attacks

Yakuza attack cargo ship

Kyo buff self +2 then attack at cargo ship

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:35 am

Um actually shade, the Berserker rage is 2x, if you don't remember...

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX wrote:Okay my thoughts, This Berserker rage it bufs you for three moves, but at the same time you are not allowed to block for it's duration and to cast it, it take an entire turn. Does that sound reasonable for a power?

shadereen wrote:It seems reasonable but how many points would you like to be raised for that three turns?

I am kind of sleepy now. I am going to think what I'm going to write for Dante and post 15 hours from now because tomorrow I have to work.

Goodnite, shadow

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX wrote:I was thinking of +5 instead of the usual +4, or maybe x2?

shadereen wrote:I'll accept x2 because he can't defend. That is very reckless move.
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Last action made by Dante' team:
Dante prepared
Arc defend Dante in advance
Inferno attack Wrath

Inferno and Arc attack and defend shall be reduced by -5 for being weaker than Sloth and Wrath

Sloth did 2 attacks. One of the attack is canceled because attack action ends a post and can only be done once for every character.

Wrath commanded the Inferno to bow is considered a defend
Dice roll: (4-5) for Inferno's attack - 3 for Wrath's defend = no damage

Taken to next post:

Sloth fire sleep bolts at Dante but intercepted by Arc's defend in advance

Wrath charging at Dante... Does that mean he attempted to ram Dante?
I'll consider it an attack and it was intercepted by Arc who was defending in advance for Dante
Last edited by shadereen on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Slith saw that the woman had detached her from the fight but he was headed for the wall and was in a bad position and summoned his armor went through the wall made an acrobatic move out the other wall and headed towards the meeting point full speed on his shadow wings

Hard to understand. Use commas and periods. Split them into more sentences next time.

If I understood this correctly,
Dice roll: 6 for Slith's attack towards Elena - 3 for Mob defend for Elena = 3 damage, slight damage, preparation wasn't interrupted

Elena attack Slith
Mob attack Slith
Last edited by shadereen on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Mullier screech attack which causes disorientation
Guy cannot defend

Dice roll: 6 for Mullier's attack

Guy receives moderate damage and his action will be reduced by 4. He shall need to heal himself to restore his status.

Taken to the next post:

Guy attack Mullier
Last edited by shadereen on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:31 pm

What about guys attack?

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Shade. I really don't like what you are doing, can we go back to the normal battle systemk, you are being confusing. how am I supposed to respond to what you just posted? it isn't specific, it saya guys head started hurting basically, that's nothing. What's the point of that?

can we just go back to before. i will refuse to post from now on before the results of the previous attack have been posted.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arik223 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:22 pm

I dont know if i initiated the battle right, the turn before i should have buffed the ships cannon by charging them, let me know if i did anything wrong

Arik223
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:25 pm

@DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX

I haven't changed the system.

The system is still the same.

Mulier attack first > Guy react > dungeon master > Mulier react > dungeon master > Guy react> dungeon master > Mulier react > and so on.

Longer explanation

So Mulier screech. I have to wait for Guy's reaction to the screech so I can post. If Guy hadn't use his berserker rage before, he should have been able to defend and I culculate, but he is in his berserker rage so he cannot defend. Guy reacted by attacking. I wrote how great was mulier's attack's damage and take Guy's attack to the next post. Then Mulier react to defend or not to defend against Guy's attack, then I'll culculate...

Understood?

Guy's battle with the monkey before was a little different because the monkey was played by The Dungeon Master. Before, I wrote how the monkey reacted and wrote the outcome. Now, I'll just write the outcome.
Last edited by shadereen on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:05 am

@Arik223, okey then

Myria:
- Ground Ranger Unit - Bows and Rifles
- Ground Rouge Unit - Daggers, Knives, Short Swords, Bombs
- Ground General
- Air Ship Destroyer #1 - Equipped with Ice and Arcana Cannons
- Air Ship Destroyer #2- Equipped with Ice and Arcana Cannons
- Air Ship Transporter

You have 5 unit that are able to attack. The Air Ship Transporter can't do any action because it's just a carrier.

Sylverana:
Castle Avalon
Cynderella
Dusk Gargoyle
Pillars of Plague + Brightshade Striker
Nightarrow Marksman

5 unit total

Airship #2 prepared

Cynderella attack Airship #1

Dusk Gargoyles attack Airship #1

Avalon attacks Airship #1

Arik223 did not state any defend or dodging maneuver on his post :-P All attacks go through X-D

Dice roll: 8 attack for Cynderella + 11 attack for Dusk Gargoyle + 9 attack for Avalon

Airship #1 receives moderate damage + critical damage + moderate damage

another critical damage and it's dead

Airship #2 preparation succeeded

Airship #2 attack Avalon with it's successfully prepared attack

Lightwake's bowmen and riflemen attack Dusk Gargoyles

Airship #1 attack Avalon

Ground General prepare/charge? or was it attack? I'll go with charge

Avalon Defend again Airship #2 and Airship #1
Dice roll: 6+12atk for Airship #2 - 6def for Avalon's defend in advance - 5def for Avalon's defend = 7 damage= moderate damage
Dice roll: 7atk for Airship #1 - 7def for Avalon's defend in advance - 4def for Avalon's defend = no damage

Explanation: Only 1 action point is needed to defend for many attacks at once.

Dusk Gargoyle's defend against Bowmen and Riflemen
Dice roll: 8atk for Bowmen and Riflemen - 7def for Dusk Gargoyles = slight damage

Taken to the next culculation:

Cynderella attack Airship #1
Dusk Gargoyles attack Riflemen and Bowmen
Avalon defend in advance
Pillars of Plague + Brightshade Striker attack Ground General
Nightarrow Marksman attack Ground General

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:15 am

Last action made:

Sloth fire sleep bolts at Dante but intercepted by Arc's defend in advance
Wrath charging at Dante but intercepted by Arc who was defending in advance for Dante
Elena attack Slith (still waiting response)
Mob attack Slith (still waiting response)

Reaction to attack:
Arc added more defend

Arc defend against Sloth and Wrath's attack
Dice roll: 7 for Sloth's attack - ( 11-5=6 for defend in advance + 3-5=0 for defend ) = 1 damage
Dice roll: 10 for Wrath's attack - (11-5=6 for defend in advance + 8-5=0 for defend ) = 1 damage

Elena shot prepared/charge thousand lightning bolts at Slith

Dante shot prepared/charged Dark ball of energy at Wrath

Arc attack Sloth

Inferno attack Sloth

shadereen
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!