Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss

Calculation of Battle System

a part of “Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss”, a fictional universe by shadereen.

(Join and I shall tell you the summary C-:) the 2nd chapter: While Undine and Hikari tries to stop Bahamut, the group continues to search for the other gods. Will they succeed?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Calculation of Battle System

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:22 am

Sylverana's action the Myria needs to react to:
Gargoyle heal
Castle prepare to teleport
Cynderella charged attack airship #2
Archer shoot at Rogue

Myria:
Rangers buff and attack Gargoyles
Airship #2 defend in advance Airship #2 attack Cynderella
Rouges Attack Archers and Defend from Archers
Ground General attack Cynderella

3 for Gargoyle heal = injuries slightly healed

Damage received by Myria:
5 for archer attack - 8 for rogue defend = no damage
+12 +9 for Cynderella's charged attack - 3 for Airship +2 defend = 18 damage = severe damage.

Airship #2 is now destroyed but the people inside can still abandon ship. Myria still lives~~!

Myria:
Rangers buff and attack Gargoyles
Airship #2 defend in advance Airship #2 attack Cynderella
Rouges Attack Archers
Ground General attack Cynderella

Sylverana:
Gargoyle defend
Gargoyle prepared to teleport
Castle teleported away
Cynderella defend in advance
Cynderella prepare to teleport
Archers defend
Archer attack

Calculation for damage received by Sylverana:

+2+2 +5 for rangers attack - 12 for gargoyle's defend = no damage
+2 +8 for Rogue attack - 5 for archer defend = 5 damage = moderate damage

All Nightarrow Marksman are dead

Castle teleported successful

Sylverana's action taken to next post:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arik223 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:44 am

General attack cynderella
Rangers attack cynderella
Rouges attack cynderella

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arik223
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:47 pm

Sylverana's action taken to next post:

Myria's action:
Rouges attack cynderella

no attack was done to Myria

Myria's action:
Rouges attack cynderella

Sylverana's action taken from last post:

Sylverana's current action:
Gargoyle teleport
Cynderella teleport

Calculation for damage received by Sylverana:
10 for General's attack - 9 for Cynderella's defend in advance = 1 damage, slight damage
+2+11 for Ranger's attack - 9 for Cynderella's defend in advance = 4 damage, slight damage
+2+8 for Rogue's attack - 9 for Cynderella's defend in advance = 1 damage, slight damage

Cynderella's preparation to teleport succeeded
Gargoyle's preparation to teleport succeeded

Cynderella and Gargoyle teleported and gone.

BATTLE OVER

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verum Umbra on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Not sure how this new one works, but, here's the lowdown!

Four heads for Anguis spray acid at the soldiers and undead, five prepare to counterattack the chimera with its own biting attacks.
It's a shame for you to have lost your head...A careless man who wound up dead...You wore your sin like it was some kind of prize...Too many lies, too many lies...

Verum Umbra
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:36 pm

umm... actually you shouldn't have posted in the activity tab yet, Verum... you are going to have to edit it later.

I'll shall name each Anguis's head as hydra #1, hydra #2, hydra #3 and so on...

Hydra vs Chimera,soldiers, and Sea-creatures.

Chimera's team action:
dragon attack hydra #1
lion attack hydra #1
goat prepare for great sleeping spell that cause sleep
soldiers shoot at hydra #1
sea-men thrusts trident at hydra #1

Hydra's action:
hydra #1,2,3, 4, 5 defend for hydra head 1
hydra #1,2,3, 4, 5 attack chimera
hydra #6, 7, spray acid at soldiers
hydra #8, 9 spray acid at sea-men

I will be using d20 for the chance to hit. Attack would make contact if the die roll is 5 or more.

Calculations for damage received by Hydra:
dragon chance of attack 16 - intercept by hydra #1 12 = 4 . attack missed

lion chance of attack 17 - intercept by hydra #2 11 = 6.
chance of attack 6 - intercept by hydra #3 19 = 0. attack missed

soldier chance of attack 13 - intercept by hydra #4 1 = 12.
chance of attack 12 - intercept by hydra #5 9 = 3. attack missed

HYDRA DID NOT RECEIVED ANY DAMAGE

the top calculations are made for Verum's post. From this, he will write his post about how he defend against the attack and what kind of damage does he receive, then how he counter attack

EXAMPLE
Irritated, ill-mannered, and hungry, Anguis roared with eight heads, the center most shouting in its ancient tongue, not bothering to translate. Those who understood would be smart to yield. "De via, spumae! Habeo negotii cum Umbra Puer!!" ("Out of the way, scum! I have business with the Shadow Child!!")

Anguis blocked the Chimera's lunge by quickly pushing the creature's body with three of it's heads. It's teeth didn't even get close to the hydra's neck. two of his heads focused it's Ki on it's scales and harden it, stopping the bullets and trident from piercing and injuring them

The outer four heads lanced out, spraying the corrosive and powerful acid of the Hydra at whatever creatures got close, though the center five prepared for the chimera, ready to lash out and bite down on the beast and rip it apart with jagged teeth and acidic saliva. The chimera didn't match up too well size wise compared to the immense Hydra, and the foot soldiers and seamen were essentially ants. Most of their tools and weapons would be ineffective anyways, but that chimera was still a threat.

the red text is about how he defended and what kind of damage he gets

I hope this explanation is good enough. If it is still not clear, please post a question in the OOC and I shall try to answer it.

The bottom calculations if for my post later...

Chimera's team action taken to the next calculation:
goat prepare for great sleep spell that cause sleep

Hydra's action:
hydra #1,2,3, 4, 5 attack chimera... which head? I don't know... I'll just randomize it...
hydra #6, 7, spray acid at soldiers
hydra #8, 9 spray acid at sea-men

Chimera's team action:
Dragon exhaled fire on the floor to create a tall wall of fire for protection
Dragon shot fire through his fire wall to burn hydra #1
Lion roared to stun any hydra head from getting near and landing any physical attack on him
Lion claws hydra #1 head
Soldier protect self from hydra's acid spray with shield in hand
soldier defend for Chimera, especially the goat, by jumping in front of it with shield forward
Sea-men dodge acid spray by jumping and rolling sideways
sea-men blocks attack by spinning trident quickly in front of themselves
goat cast sleep spell

Hydra #1 chance of attack 3 - dragon's wall of fire 17 - lion's roar 8 = 0. attack missed

Hydra #2 chance of attack 16 - dragon's wall of fire 16 - lion's roar 12= 0. attack missed

hydra #3 chance of attack 17 - dragon's wall of fire - lion's roar 3 = 11. attack made contact
I'm going to roll a d100 using http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm
Hydra #3 damage 32 - defend by soldier's shield 51 = 0% damage on chimera.

Hydra #4 chance of attack 5 - dragon's wall of fire 14 - lion's roar 5 = 0. attack missed

Hydra #5 chance of attack 13 - dragon's wall of fire 5 - lions roar 11 = 0. attack missed

Goat's preparation for great sleep spell successful. It's sleep spell chance of success will be doubled by 2

hydra #6 chance of attack 1. attack missed

Hydra #7 chance of attack 19. attack successful
Hydra #7 attack damage 86 - soldier's shield 5 = 81% damage on soldiers. Soldier's life is downed to 19%

Hydra #8 chance of attack 5 - sea-men's dodge 20 = 0. attack missed

Hydra #9 chance of attack 19 - sea-men's dodge 9 = 10. attack successful
Hydra #9 attack damage 17 - sea-men's trident block 44 = 0. no damage

Chimera's team action taken to next post:
Dragon exhale fire through his fire wall to burn hydra #1
Lion claws hydra #1
goat cast sleep spell on Hydra #1

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:45 am

HEY GUYS! i madfe this new RP i think you wouyld like! roleplay/escape-the-streets/ enjoy!
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:03 pm

I don't know why, I thought about Mitei and Reiko and Final Fantasy so here are the stats for the two.

Mitei (at max)
Level: ~50
Hp: 1100 / 1100
Mp: 490 / 490
Strength: 5 (out of 10)
Defense: 3 (of 10)
Magic: 7 (of 10)
Magic defense: 6 (of 10)
Main Element: Thunder!
Accuracy: Phys.: 75% Magic: 95%
Weaknesses: Physical damage, earth attacks.
(all for Mitei.)

Reiko
Lv: ~40
Hp: 610 / 610
Mp: 600 / 600
Strength: 4 (out of 10, with bow, w/o bow: 2)
Defense: 2 (of 10, she has glass bones and paper skin)
Magic: 8 (of 10, Her white magic, Undine Augmentation)
Magic defense: 7 (of 10, Undine augmentation there)
Main element: Light...? (Where do you classify W. Magic?)
Accuracy: Phys.: 50% Magic: 99%
Weaknesses: Physical attacks (once again: glass bones and Paper skin.), dark attacks, any sort of attack that she gets hit by (little combat exp.)

(tell me what you think while I have fun with post wisdom Teeth surgery!)
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verum Umbra on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:37 am

If I remember correctly Lufia, White magic falls under the purview of healing spells and team buffs. And I think some summons too.

Black magic is all about debuffs, damage, and status effects.

Verum Umbra
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:07 am

Verum, what I meant by that was what element would White Magic be? Since its not like Fire, Thunder, Blizzard, Thundaga, etc.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:27 am

Now, we just need Arik223 to respond to the posts

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:16 am

Lufia, please separate the post for people in different locations.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Arik223 wrote:Meanwhile back home the shadows destroyed anything they could. Although the shots hit they were not enough. In Syrion's absense one of he lowers assumed defense controls. The Golem was through the barrier now. The large golem that was now in wall was aiming at the red defense Golem. Although the Golems were big and seemed to slow, they were quick and very agile. The giant clap came and the Golem jumped right up, just in time. He landed on the giant Golem's arms. The first order given to the Golem's was the one they would carry out first, so the Golem hoped right off the arms and sped towards one of the shadows. The blue Golem was facing one of the shadows, He aimed the light cannon right at his head and shot, as soon as he did that he sped towards the shadow and hit him hard in the chest with his giant mace. He hopped right out of hitting range. The Red golem was running full speed at the other shadow, with head down he tackeled the shadow right in the heart with the spikes coming out of his back.

hard to understand... which golem is which? Which golem is attacking which shadow giant?

You probably don't understand my post much too :-P

There are two shadow giant. One of them is a knight and one is an agile skinny creature. The knight moves slow but its attack is very powerful. Other than his incredible power, he is protected by multiple half transparent giant shadow summons which moves fast but weak.

The other shadow giant: the skinny one, is hard to kill and very agile but he's going to die in the next post X-D

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Fri May 17, 2013 10:49 am

Hmmm,yes: I believe that when we use an Airship we better use it ALL together...you save time,fuel...and the nasty "1-post-and-I'm-there".Atleast give it a try.
Now what about the Bad Guys? Still same transport methods or Bahamut can simply teleport from Afukira to Clearwood in 0,00000000000000000001 second?

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sun May 19, 2013 2:37 am

In the meanwhile...to break these awkward short posts
What do you like of Shadereen's top creation?
I love the Concept of the various towns: really,there's everything from Urban jungles to cities built IN trees.
The world of Daughtris is SOOOOOOOO HUGE:it gives you so many chances and idea to forge the perfect character.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!