Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Canadien Cancer, Or: That Fantastical Zodiac Sign RP (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.
I can't wait until this is up and going!
I'm very excited about it ^_^
♥UCTigerette♥
♥ImagineThat!♥
♥RaeRaeButterfly♥
♥Music♥
♥Lavender♥
♥Aika♥
♥Nezzera♥
♥Ariki♥
♥Adrianna♥
♥Tæfarós♥
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

♥OriginalSix♥

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

lol happy to do my part. I still can't wait to see where this little rp might end up. I've been thinking though, going to have to edit some of my characters profile around abit. Nothing major but they'll be some changes.

Welcome Brazik!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpearedGrave1
Member for 15 years

Re: Canadien Cancer, Or: That Fantastical Zodiac Sign RP (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amjbrazik on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:33 pm

So after thinking about this... might I be able play a star beast? hunting these wee little zodiacs?
Wars do not make one great

amjbrazik
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Oh squee, you guys are rad. <3

Wow, Brazik, I'd never even considered that before, but it sounds absolutely fab. Hmm, I s'ppose you need to know that they can disguise themselves as constellations (hence the name, herp derp), but if you need any other specifics, hit me up. Finals are gross. I can't think at all.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amjbrazik on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:34 pm

So how about I play the Taurus, but it is actually a star beast in disguise, having already snagged the Taurus. Yeah, you know you like it. Unless of course the Taurus is absolutely paramount to your plot.

amjbrazik
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:17 am

amjbrazik wrote:Yeah, you know you like it.

...Stalker. You know me too well.

With my initial plans, Taurus and Leo were going to be bee eff effs, but having her turn out to be a beast o' the stars would certainly be an interesting way to play out things. At the same time, we need our Geminis; they're supposed to be the antagonists, after all. :P Dern it, I wish I were more decisive.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:49 am

Has the IC for this started yet? Because I could technically come back if it doesn't get started until after this little period of "lots of work for DC" is over.
ImageImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Oh, hey again! Nope, we're still sorting out a few things; Sweet DK hasn't logged on for a while, but Brazik is interested, so we just may end of getting started after DC's EXTREME period of work is over.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Re: Canadien Cancer, Or: That Fantastical Zodiac Sign RP (OO

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baron Fowling on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Anyone still interested in doing this?

...Apart from me?

Baron Fowling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:11 pm

Yupp..

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

I'M INTERESTED. ALWAYS. CUZ TAE IS BRILLIANT. AND SEXEH. OHYES.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:25 am

Holy shhhh.

One year later and interest still stands. You guys are insanely awesome, like asylum worthy.

Looking back at the idea, it's brimming with potential, but if there were to ever be a revision (WHICH THERE WILL BE...just not now. Or this month, more than likely), I'd love to change around the majority of the aspects, including the plot, abilities and whatnot. Most of the current setup reads like a dead giveaway of my spontaneity at the time, which, while exciting, left me stuck in a rut afterwards. xD I'm thinking about creating a fancy thread in the interest checks for brainstorming and hapless player recruiting.

...God, now I'm excited for it. Ya'll cray cray.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baron Fowling on Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:59 pm

Neat. Well, let us know when such things come about!

Baron Fowling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:14 pm

Whoooo <3 I can't wait to see this go somewhere. Lol.
I always loved the ideer. Wheee.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!