Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cast A Spell On Me

Cast A Spell On Me

a part of “Cast A Spell On Me”, a fictional universe by wednesdaysun.

Two siblings wander into an abandoned barn at midnight on a Halloween dare, and end up finding out that there's more to this visit than just a scare.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cast A Spell On Me”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Cast A Spell On Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:41 am

Cast A Spell On Me
Halloween in Danvers again. It's a year-round bonanza of fun, even the adults are dressing up and going around the neighborhood. The teenagers, on the other hand, are all dressed up in their costumes, partying wherever they can find that's well beyond the reach of adults. The Ripley twins are just two of the many who go out on dares on this spooky night. Who doesn't want to have a nice little scare on this time of year? With just a little liquid courage in their systems, they dare each other on how long one can last in the barn without running outside. Little did they know that this first time visit to the barn would change everything.
The Ripleys are descendants of a witch who escaped prosecution from the Salem Witch Trials. Danvers is Salem Village; it all comes flooding back to them as soon as they find that some of their relatives, and even their closest friends, are witches. At the stroke of 12:10, they both turn eighteen, and their latent powers come out into the "open". Their "open". With the revelation and a want for a normal life on their minds, will they accept their heritage or just choose to remain ordinary?

--------------------
Ripley Twins (♂ [available] & ♀ [wednesdaysun])
As for other roles, you're free to make a witch or a normal person. This is character-driven, and I won't tolerate godmodding or the like when it comes to manipulating powers.
--------------------

Any queries, questions and comments? Here's the OOC to do just that.
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Cast A Spell On Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:11 am

I'd like to reserve the other twin. It that's okay. Oh and she's gonna be a girl. Are they supposed to be identical or just fraternal?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:17 pm

oh and btw, Pippa is entirely a differnt character of mine. Plays a small part, since she wouldn't be "talking" that much. Still wanting to reserve the other twin. Should she be evil or good?

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:41 pm

Wait, change of plans. I'd like to play a cousin. Just because your twins doesn't mean other Danver's can't have powers LOL (Kidding)
Okay gonna work on character. Just please save me a female spot. A cousin. Thank you!

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:16 pm

oooppps I made a mistake please ignore the character submission with Danver as surname. It's a mistake I'd create new ones with Ripley's as last names. REally sorry,

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:30 pm

By the way, anyone submitting a sheet MUST add in more detail aside from the basic code I've put in. Otherwise, you aren't accepted.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:02 pm

Thanks for the heads up, wednesdaysun. I editted my character's personality some and I hope you don't mind that he's a male witch. If you'd like me to add anything else to the character profile, let me know~
Last edited by ReiRyuusei on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Give my post a rate, will ya? :3

Image Image
Feed Me!
Adopted from Valenth

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Oh, I don't mind at all. :) But please kindly expand on the history once I've gotten my sheet up for one of the Ripley twins. :)

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:09 pm

No problem. I wait in eager anticipation.

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:25 pm

I added more to my character, sorry I didn't realize I had to fill out personality and history.
Camp Nokomis is where the cool girls spend their summer.
Don't believe in ghosts until one comes knocking at your door
Books are awesome
When you see my face hope it gives you hell...
You got me poppin champagne...
I think we should light a match, we'll hold it to the wind to see how long it lasts...

bookworm81
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!