Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I'll Cast a Spell on You(Closed)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: I'll Cast a Spell on You(Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:56 am

(I have an idea as a plot twist, though we don't have to do it if you don't want to , but how about we make it so mabe Luther starts to fall for Angela as well?)
Conner finished cooking and set the three plates on the table, sat down and he began eating. Angela sat next to Sam, holding his hand under the table as she ate, humming lightly to herself.

Once she was done eating, she put her plate int he sink and Conner looked up at her, "Hey Angel, mind going and picking some berries for the blue berry pie I'm going to make.

"I don't mind." Angela said smiling and looked at Sam, "Stay here until I get back, kay? If I run into the wolves it would e easier for me to run when I'm by myself." And hen she left out the door, walking deeper into the woods.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:44 am

[That's good :) I like itt ]

Sam was slightly shocked at how hospitable Conner was to him after he had threatened him, but still he thanked the older male as he put the plates of food on the table, and he began to eat. His fingers entwined with Angela's under the table, and he couldn't help but let a small smile come on to his face when he heard her humming to herself. Her voice was nice, serene, and it made him feel happy, something which he was beginning to feel a lot more now that he was around his witch.

His smile turned to a frown thought when she said about going into the forest alone and he shook her head. "Are you sure?" He said, before she then left to go outside. "Hey, Conner." Sam asked, turning to the male. "Do you think she'd mind if I followed her as a wolf?"
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Conner chuckled, "She won't mind if she dosn't catch you following her. After all, what she dosn't know won't hurt her, right? I've done it a thousand times, but I have a feeling you can probably look after her better then I can."

Angela smiled looking at the blueberry bush, trying to find the best blue berries, not even knowing that Luther was apporoching.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:43 pm

"Really? Oh, good. I just.. my pack are sneaky." Sam sighed, before standing up and then nodding to the older male. "Thanks Conner." he smiled, before heading outside. It was here that he changed into his wolf form and headed out after the girl that he was falling for.

Quickly, he found another scent in the air; one that he really didn't like, and it wasn't Angela's. Soon he was running at full speed until he came to the clearing in which his love was, and then Luther approached her. He had to stop the small growl emitting from his lips as the bastard that had tried to kill him came up to the woman that he loved and then started to talk to her. He was ready to attack at any given moment.

"So, Angela... where is your little bodyguard Sammy now, mhm?" Luther's dark and evil voice asked, as he emerged from the bushes.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Anela glared at him, "None of your business." When he tarted walking toward her, she backed up, her back pressing to the trunk of a tree. When she tried using her magic on him, it didn't work, seeing as she had sed to much of her power on making that sheild earlier and it basically had worn her pwers out, "Get away from me Dog."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:43 am

Luther walked towards Angela with a look of anger, lust and fury in his eyes. He wanted this witch for a few reasons, and she was beginning to infuriate him that she didn't want him back. He wanted her because she was beautiful, had a delicious scent, and belonged to Sam. As she already belonged to someone, it made it all the more fun to try and take her away. As she was pressed up against the tree, his hands came on to the bark, resting by the side of her head.

Just then, the other wolf jumped out of the bushes, and snarled viciously.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:54 am

Angela looked at Luther, fear in her eyes as she stood there, then was glad when Sam jumped out. She tried to run to her love, but was stopped by Luther.
(sorry its short)

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:44 pm

"Don't be scared of me, little darling. I won't hurt you. In fact, I believe you to be quite intriguing to me - beautiful, headstrong and you have the most wonderful scent; it's almost floral." Luther grinned, before Sam jumped out of the bushed, and he grabbed her around the waist. "Why hello, Samuel. I was just getting better acquainted with your lover, here." He grinned.

Sam just growled, his eyes never coming away from the bastard that was holding his Angela.

Ugh, me too.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:35 pm

(Sorry , computer at home is busted. I'll be at my grandparents until Wendsday though)

Angela looked back, glaring at Luther, "I love Sam. You'll never have me." She hissed in his face, tring to get away from his grasp but it didn't work. She glared at luther again, then bit down on his arm, tasting the disgusting taste of blood. She wasn't a vampire but hey, biting always caused pain.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:22 pm

[that's okay ^^]

Sam just growled as Luther came towards the girl that he loved, and he didn't take his eyes away from the man that held his Angela. Let her go, Luther. She doesn't want you. He thought to the older male, their werewolf telepathy working in all forms.
"Why, Sammy! How could you say something like that. She obviously loves my charm. I mean -- OUUUUCH!" He hissed as the witch bit down on his arm, giving Sam enough time to push his injured enemy to the floor, putting pressure on his chest so that he couldn't escape. If I catch you around her again, I won't hesitate to rip you limb from limb. Hissed through his mind, before the bleeding male got up and ran.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:32 pm

When Luther got up and ran off, ANgel aran over, hugging onto Sam tightly, "Thank god. I'm so glad you came." She sobbed lightly against him, not wanting to think about what would have happened if Sam hadn't hould up, knowing it would have been horrible for her, that she wouldn't have been able to get away from Luther.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Sam stayed in his wolf form, his muzzle rubbing against Angela's cheek, and then again in the crook of her neck. He whined lightly, the smell of blood on her skin making him feel slightly sick as it was so strong, but he still stayed close to her in comfort. He didn't speak or change back into his human form just because he felt more comfortable like this, but she seemed to be comfortable around him like this too.

He whined again lightly pulling back and looking into her eyes, his furry forehead resting against hers.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:00 pm

Angela smiled lightly at him and kissed the top of his head, "Come on, lets go back to the house." She climbed onto his back, holding on tightly, getting ready for him to run. She knew it wouldn't be as fast as her running, but she thought it might be fun to ride a gaint wolf, and it would get both their minds off of what just happened.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:45 am

Sammy gave a wolfish grin when his Angela gave him a small peck on the forehead, and he then crouched down when she climbed onto his back. She didn't seem to realize how fast he could run, and he chuckled at the though of scaring the wits out of her. If he could have said 'hold on', he would have, but obviously he couldn't.

So, very suddenly, the wolf jerked forward, it only taking him about a minute to get to the hidden house in the woods.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:33 pm

"Woah!' Angela said when he started running and laughed, holding onto him as tight as she could. One minute later they were at the house and she slid off of his back, looking at him, "Jeez, you gave me a scare there. Still, it wasn't as fast as I can go." She smirked and hugged him, "Go get changed and come inside." She said and walked into the door.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:46 pm

Sam gave a wolf like chuckle when she seemed surprised at how fast he could actually run, and then they were outside of the house. His clothes had been dropped to the side of the house, hidden in the bushes, and he headed straight over there after Angela had hugged him. Slowly, he morphed back into his human form, when he was sure that she wasn't there to watch, and then he quickly got dressed back into his jeans, t-shirt and shoes, it being too cold to delay. Besides, he wanted to hold his girlfriend once more.

He walked back inside the house, stretching his arms above his head, before standing behind his witch, placing his hands on her hips and then kissing her neck lightly. "I'm still fast; maybe we should race sometime."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:52 pm

Angela had been standing there, watching TV when Sam snuck up behind her. She gasped lightly and turned so she was facing him, "Yeah, a race sounds good, but not today. It's probably going to get dark soon, so it would be dangerous to go out there right now."

She giggled and pulled away when he kissed her neck, "Hey, I'm ticklish there."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Sam couldn't help but laugh again lightly when she gasped as he scared her, and he looked into her eyes with a smile as Angela turned to face him. "No, not now.. it's too dangerous with my rouge pack.. " He sighed, before turning playful again as she pulled away, a result of him kissing her neck. "Awh, really? That just gives me all the more reason to kiss you there." He grinned, before then leaning in to gently peck at her lips. They were soft, sweet, tasted like sugar to him, and he just couldn't get enough of them. He didn't make the kiss last all that long though, as her brother was still standing in the room. That reminded him...

"Angela, I'm going to have to go back home soon." He sighed, a thought which worried him. He had severely pissed off his pack, and he didn't know what they were going to do when he got back. He may never be alive to see her again...

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:17 pm

"No." She said grabbing onto his arm, "You can't leave. That pack will hurt you." She said looking at him, the worry in her face matching his. Stay here. It's safe, and we don't mind having you here." SHe looked hopeful, hoping that he would stay. She didn't want hom to be hurt of even worse.

She kissed him again, mumbling against his lips, "Please stay...I love you."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Sam sighed, kissing the top of her head lightly and then he wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her to his chest. "Hey, it's okay." He spoke quietly and then he sighed once more. "Angela - I have nothing here; no clothes or anything. I can't stay here forever." He spoke quietly, before she kissed him.

Then, three words that came out of her mouth made him smile, and he kissed her back a little more passionately. "I love you too, Angela. So much more than anything before." He smiled lightly, before he pulled back, his arms staying around her waist though. "Okay.. I'll stay.. but I have to go back at some point."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!