Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cata Sophia Home for the Mentally Disturbed

Cata Sophia Home for the Mentally Disturbed

a part of “Cata Sophia Home for the Mentally Disturbed”, a fictional universe by KuruLesperance.

Is your child hallucinating? Is your child cutting him or herself? Has he/she attempted suicide? Bring your troubled kid to Cata Sophia, we offer the best!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cata Sophia Home for the Mentally Disturbed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cata Sophia Home for the Mentally Disturbed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Hey question, peoples, I was wondering if we could speed up? I'm getting a bad case of Writers block in this same frigging setting of them all crowded in a room. e.e They could all go see our rooms or something then come and get back together for dinner.

P.S. Mints are my new currency :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Sure, I was thinking about that weird Sophia guy coming to tell them to go into the other room so they could all talk and then have dinner and so fourth from then on.

So, of course! :3
So adorable! β™₯

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Hey, I was wondering if I could reserve the 8-13 year old normal girl? Idk how far in you guys are, so I'll read through it and find out.

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Okay, just a warning ahead of time, I might be a little slow with posting as I'm trying to learn German (online lessons, so I'm distracted, and I might aswell learn it as I am German) so, yeah. Woo, I'll finally be bilingual. xD

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:47 pm

I'm learning German as well!
I'm still a beginner though >.>

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:09 pm

Lol. I love it how Adelio is so completely self-absorbed and childish. :D

Btw, when you said "No powers too over the top" I was wondering if Kitty and Porc. went too far with the whole "Gods" Thing... O.O I know SOOOO many people out there who play as Gods. It gets irritating e.e
Plus, this is a mental home, right? What was with the straight-jackets and pills? It's not an insane asylum, you know.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:20 pm

@Kyren:

Yeah, Adelio makes me laugh.

According to the powers on Chloe's profile, though, she put that her one character can only speak and turn into a cat, so in technical terms that is not godly, whereas their delusions and their insanity stem to be almost, in a sense, superior, though in no way they are actually "god-like". Insanity is serious; believe me. My mom used to get stalked by some insane guy that killed animals for fun and pulled violent, harmful pranks on his friends.

This mental home is like an asylum except there is more freedom; besides, Sophia is depicted as an evil man, so of course it is probably reasonable to have straight-jackets and pills, and Sophia was expecting all these people so of course he got prepared.

I hope this cleared up some of the confusion for you! c:

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:23 pm

The "Gods" aspect is not their powers, Porcelain doesn't have any. It's their psychosis. They are actually crazy, and there for a reason. Murder. If you notice, the only "power" kitty has, is transforming, nothing deeper. She has claws, and teeth but she hasn't used them. They haven't done anything but cunning thought, and action.
I have returned!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Ohhh I get it now too. I was gunna ask about that too lol
Let's Keep Go.

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:08 pm

I absolutely love your characters Chloe lol

and I took a college class of german...it was not easy lol
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyndie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:23 pm

For awhile, I was thinking about trying to learn some basic German, because I'm going on a trip to Germany next month, but I forgot about it, and I figure since there's only 28 days left until I leave, it's a little too late. My Dad is practically fluent, anyway, so I can let him do the talking. If I'm in a situation where I have to do the talking, I took French I this year in school, I know the basics, and Germany's right next to France. I can also hope that they know English, too, but that would make me feel lazy for some reason.

Lyndie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Ok, thanks for explaining. I was a lil' confuzzled. :l

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyndie on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:39 am

Sorry if it takes me awhile to respond, I'm on my phone and I'm not a very fast phone typer.

Lyndie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyndie on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:56 am

Oh, and I hope no one minds me using American measurements, I can't translate lbs to kilos off the top of my head.
Last edited by Lyndie on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lyndie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:32 pm

c:
So, when do we want to start going around the table?

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:48 pm

{Lol this is almost turning into a one-on-one roleplay between Lyndie's character and Sabimaru's character}

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:05 pm

@ RainbowFace:

Ohwai- OH. OH OH OH. I thought you were going to post. Wait are you? I t'was waiting for you to post, but oh well. Wrong wait, then. Pfft, I fail, unless you are, HOLY SHI- I'M CONFUSING MYSELF.

....Okay. I won't post for a bit because of it raining and possibly having tornadoes here, so yeah. Sabimaru and Lyndie, could you please calm down for a bit with the posting? It would be appreciated! c:

Anyways, yes, yes.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:22 pm

Is this still open for new characters?
because I was going to make characters [brother and sister] like flippy and flaky from HTF
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:27 pm

@KuruLesperance

Well, I didn't have anything to say that would move the story along ._. I'm just imagining Christophe sitting around, waiting for peeps to introduce themselves.

EDIT: Tornadoes? Daaayyuum.

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Starting introductions now! Weehee!

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!