Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

to Catch a Human

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

to Catch a Human

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Ok so i'm looking for someone to Play a vampire who catches a human in his/her house. but the vampire spares the humans life and slowly grows attatched to him but will his turn the human into a vampire or leave him as his is. If you want to play the vampire just reply to this post then i will edit the title as 'closed'

Ali panted heavily clutching his arm that had been bleeding freely for the past ten minutes, he was running again. He didnt care he had to get away, he tried to steal some food from a supermarket and the manager shot a bullet that just grazed his arm but it was still pretty deep.

Pausing to catch his breath again he crunched up in pain, he could see a large house up ahead, he could HNeak in get something to wrap his arm up and then be out as quick as he came. Jumping over the wall he made his way to an open window clambering through it his breathing ragged from running at least half a mile into the woods. Opening the door slowly he peered around the door, blinking the blurriness out of his eyes he jumped over a table but clipped his foot and feel heavily landing on his wounded arm. Groaning loudly he heard a second door open "Fuck.." he wispered.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: to Catch a Human

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:30 pm

((hey ya im deffinately in.))

Raewynn heard noise downstairs, though she wasn’t surprised in the least. Animals stumbled in her home all the time. she silently glided down her steps, more graceful and elegant than any human could ever hope or dream to be. She suddenly smelled, blood human blood. She followed the scent to a crumpled heap on her floor. She growled deep in her throat, and even that sounded feminine. She rained in her temper and hunger quickly as she flicked her long black, violet hair out of her face.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:04 am

Ali's head turned slowly looking up at the woman standing in the room. He more or less forced a smile onto his lips, "er-..." he began staying where he was he didn't know what to do or what to say. "I'm really sorry..i-.. thought no one was here.." His voice croaked slightly he gripped his arm again he forced himself to sit up and lean against a chair he breathed deeply as his eyes quickly scanned the room then the woman. Groaning lightly again he removed his hand checking the wound.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:55 am

"what are you doing in my home?" Raewynn asked in a quiet cool voice as she walked into her kitched grabbed the first aid kit and walked back out. she didnt take well to strangers or intruders for that matter. she stayed a few feet away, but kept her eyes on him. she wasnt sure why she was going to help him, maybe she needed a bit of amusement....

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:08 am

" I needed to get away. And i came here to finding something to fix my arm with then i'd run again" Ali replied thinking it'd be best to tell the truth than lie. He watched as she walked away and returned with a first aid kit. Was she going to help him? most people who found people hiding in there homes would call the police straight away.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:33 am

Reawynn tossed the first aid kit to him knowing full well she couldn’t get near him.
“good. Clean up, then leave. “ she said harshly then realized he had no clue what kind of danger he put himself in by chosing her house to enter. A happy mistake she supposed. She sighed and said “my name is Reawynn Montigue”

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:48 am

Ali caught the first aid kit one handed, Sitting on the chair he had been leaning againsts. When she told him his name he smiled lightly "I'm Alistair Crow but i much prefer Ali" Rolling up his sleve he grimaced at the gash, he had worse from other incedents involving angry shop owners. Wiping the wound first with and antiseptic cloth he bandaged him arm quickly securing it with a pin rolling his sleve back down his arm he stood up. Putting the dirty utensils in the bin walking up to Reawynn he smiled "Thankyou" He said putting the first aid kit on the table next to her. Looking around the room again "how do i get out of here?" he asked.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:45 pm

Reawynn took several steps back, as if scared of ali, before answering.
"down the hall to the left is a exit...." she said attempting not to snarel at him. she hid her angst with a gagging sound as if she was descusted with blood. she put a hand over her mouth and nose before closing her eyes.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:04 pm

"Thanks" Ali replied quite weirded out at the fact that she steped away from him. He walked down the hall and turned left, opening the door he saw a police car approaching the house. "Fuck!" he said mainly to himself. Returning back to the room he spoke "ok i apologise again but i need to hide here for a while, the police are looking for me and if i get caught again it's straight to prison which i really don't want to go. So.. think you can help me out?" he asked clasping his hands together in a pleading motion.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:33 pm

"police? why?...never mind, your buisness is your own. stay if you will....be warned though, if you bring trouble to my door, i wont appriciate it" she siad her hand still covering her mouth and nose. she turned on her heel and made her way up the stairs. 'why not just kill him now and get it over with?' she asked herself then shook her head and turned back to him in mid step. "there is food in the kitchen, and there are 2 spare bedrooms take your pick." then she strode up the stairs in a flash.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:44 am

Ali nodded watching as she disappeared quickly up the stairs. Deciding to go to sleep first then deal with his hungers later Ali walked up the stairs slowly looking at the pictures and portraits on the wall. Finding an empty bedroom he took of his bloodied shirt folding it neatly and putting it on a chair beside the bed. He sank into the matress slowly his body absorbing the warmth of the covers he closed his eyes and fell into a most welcome sleep.

(feel free to use time skipage)

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:55 pm

(okay)
~5-7 hourTime Skip~
Vendetta had been pacing her room for quite some time. not that she kept tract of time any more. she heart the stedy heart beat of her guest, and assuming he was asleep, she went quietly down the hall. she entered his room, picked up his bloody shirt and hung a clean one on the end of the bed witha pair of jeans. she didnt want to be caught in the act of being nice to him so she snuck towards the door.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Ali groaned lightly stretching his arms up so they touched the backboard. He sat up slowly rubbing his eyes he yawned grogily swinging his legs over the side his hand reaching over to grab his shirt that wasn't there. He looked around and noticed some clean clothes on the bed. Reawynn must have put them there. He got dressed quickly and made the bed walking down the stairs at a reasonable pace to the living room.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:54 am

Raewynn stood stock still in the living room in front of the window, her eyes glued to the stormy clouds that were rolling in. she had made some food, and left it on the counter. she heard Ali approach, actually she had heard him wake up. her lips twitched in an amused smirk before she wipped her face clean of all emotion.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:48 am

Ali sniffed at the smell of the food as it wafted into his nostrils. His stomach growled lightly so he decided to eat. The first mouthfull was an explosion in his mouth, he let out a maon of pleasure that he hoped Reawynn didn't hear. "oh my god" he mumbled quieitly. He finished quickly washing up his plate afterwards, walking back into the living room he spoke "i'm going to go, thankyou for your kindness is there anyway i can repay you?" he asked standing a few few behind her.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:47 pm

Before raewynn actually thought about her answer she spoke
"stay for a little longer? i havent had company for some time....ive been alone for a long time." her voice was close to a whisper makeing her sound sad and almost desperate.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Ali thought for a while this could work both ways he had a place to stay and he would be keeping her company. Plus she did sound a bit sad "erm..sure i guess i could stay. I don't really have anywhere else to go" he finnaly spoke.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Reawynn smiled but still didnt turn around as she said
"thank you....it will be nice to have someone....around."

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:03 am

Ali smiled and sat down "so how long have you lived here?" he asked sitting down an a sofa behind him. He thought it would be best to make conversation even if it was the most dulless of wuestions.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:42 am

"a very long time.... since i was born actually" Reawynn said thinking about her re-birth as a vampire over 50 years ago. she smiled and turned to sit on the other couch across from him.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!