Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

to Catch a Human

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: to Catch a Human

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:20 am

Ali allowed himself to be pulled up by Rae, he kept his eyes on the floor as they walked back into his bedroom. Climbing into the bed he pulled the cover over himself "Will you stay with me untill i fall asleep?" he asked looking up at her.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:52 pm

"of course" rae said and sat on the floor by his bed.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Ali smiled lightly at Rae closing his eyes he slowed down his breathing snuggling down into the covers. Opening his eyes breifly he looked around then closed his eyes falling slowly asleep.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:19 pm

rae sighed and rested her head on the bed for a moment, only to fall into a deep sleep.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:31 pm

- in the morning -

Ali opened his eyes slowly he felt strange, he didn't feel tired anymore but he felt really violated and dirty. His eyes widened slightly running down the bathroom he was promptly violently ill. Wipping his mouth he ran the cold tap and took a long drink then splashed his face. Breathing out he felt alot better walking back to his room he sat on the bed looking down at Rae.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Rae still slept soundly though in the back of her mind she heard Ali get sick and come back but for some reason (most likely lack of blood) she was extremely tired.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Ali sat down next to Rae resting his head on her shoulder. "you need to feed your tired" He commented putting a hand on her arm.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Rae jumped.
"oh ali.....im fine. would you like some breakfast?" she asked as she staggered to her feet and wiping off her night gown.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:56 pm

Ali looked up at Rae, shaking his head "I'm not that hungry but i suppose i should have something to eat though" He got up slowly walking past Rae "You can feed of me later tonight if you like" he commented going down the stairs to the kitchen/dinning room.

(have to go i'll see you tomorow)

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:03 pm

"um....okay, well, i have to go change... ill be back" rae siad then took off to her room

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Ali poured himself a drink of water drinking it slowly, sitting down again he played with his hair, he could have made breakfast himself but rae said that she would do it so he thought he should let her.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:58 pm

Rae changed into a long sleeve black turtleneck and pair of light blue jeans. the sun may not be deadly to her but it sure as hell irritated her skin. besides she felt like she wanted something more modern instead of her usual dress.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:07 am

Ali looked as Rae came down he smiled lightly "you look nice" he comented

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:24 am

"thank you" rae said with a sheepish grin.
She started cooking French Toast.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:23 am

Ali returned the smile his mouth watered as Rae began cooking the food he was hungry.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:22 pm

Rae finished the first few pieces and handed a plate full, with the syrup, to him.
"would you like anything else?" rae asked

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!