Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

to Catch a Human

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: to Catch a Human

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri May 07, 2010 10:44 am

Ali swallowed dryly his head was spinning he hardly noticed Rae come down the stairs and leave as soon as she came. His body sagged slightly in Count's hold as he felt himself starting to loose conciousness.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri May 07, 2010 1:47 pm

"oh dear....." count laughed and picked ali up, cradling ali's body against his own.
"i guess you need some sleep then....hmm...and i had other plans" count laughed and carried ali up stairs and to his room.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri May 07, 2010 2:37 pm

"That'd be nice..."Ali's voice trailed off grogily as Count carried him upstairs his head buried on his shoulder. As he was placed on his bed he smiled weakily "Stay if you like...", he coverd himself lightly with the duvet . His head resting on the pillow, he had no idea what he was saying or feeling he was feeling numb but it wasn't a pianfull numb it was a pleasurable kind of numb like he was on a really big high.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri May 07, 2010 4:34 pm

(( this is what count and Raewynn look like:

"hmmmm....stay huh?....i think i will" Count said before stripping off his white button up shirt and slipping into the bed behind ali. he wrapped his arms around teh boy and pulled him to his chest, feeling ali's smooth back against his now bare fron made count groan in frustration and want, but he bit it back and nuzzled his face into ali's shoulder.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat May 08, 2010 6:42 am

- Few hours later-

Ali groaned as his eyes fluttered open. Painfully he swallowed down the dryness blocking his throat, as his eyes slowly adjusted he realised who he was currently cuddled up with, Count. Giving a surprised gasp he slipped out of the bed standing up he walked to his bathroom slowly his body burning with every movement. Running the cold tap he splashed the water on his face making him feel better. What had happend he couldn't remember anything, rubbing his neck he found two small red indents on his neck. Shaking his head he decided to lie down for a while. Climbing back into the bed he just lay still for a while trying to remeber what Count had did to him.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon May 10, 2010 9:45 am

Count was awake but pretended to be deep in his sleep, as he listened to Ali move about. he stretched and yawned quietly before letting his eyes drift open.
"well hello lover" Count said in a sensual teasing voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raewynn paced her toom, annoyed at herself for being hurt by ali's actions. it wasnt his fault count was a man whore and stole everything good that came to her.... "shit" she muttered and went down stairs for a drink.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon May 10, 2010 10:23 am

Ali looked over to Count as he spoke to him, he felt his chest tighten as he mustered up a response. "What did you do to me? i can't remeber anything" he admited turning over slightly to face Count.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon May 10, 2010 10:37 am

"oh i didnt do anything....you came on to me....am i under the impression you didnt want what i gave you?" count asked mysteriously trying to freak ali out. he grinned and waited for a resonce.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon May 10, 2010 1:56 pm

((sorry i left without telling you had to go to brownies))

Ali's eyes widend he pushed up on his arm slightly, he scooted closer to Count without realising it "W-..What, really?" eh asked. Maybe he did come on to Count he had girlfriends in the past and had always wondered what it would be like with a male. His face flushed slightly and he looked down trying to hide his embarrasment.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon May 10, 2010 4:35 pm

Count laughed, a beautiful silky laugh, that would make anyone melt then grinned down at the boy now close enough to wrap his arms around. "dear boy, i did nothing you wouldnt enjoy, just a very hot makeout session...that i would gladly do again" count breathed in ali's ear.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue May 11, 2010 1:28 pm

Ali broke into a small smile he tensed when Count took him in his arms but relaxed into his hold. His head inclinced toawrds Count giving him a small kiss on the lips, but that slowly became more stronger. Placing a hand on Count's cheek he moved closer to him if that was at all possible.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue May 11, 2010 1:57 pm

Count grinned and slipped his tongue in Ali's mouth, tasting the boy with enthusiasm.
"mmmm.....dont tempt me lad" he muttered holding onto his self control.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue May 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Ali let out a slight moan as Count's tounge explored his mouth "Tempt you into what?" He asked playfully but with a hint of curiosity, he moved his hand from Count's soft cheek to his chest feeling toned muscle, he smiled lightly.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed May 12, 2010 9:44 am

"oh....lad, dont tease me either, you might not like teh ooutcome......" count purred biteing gently at Ali's earlobe.
"it will be you screaming my name...." he purred lightly.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Wed May 12, 2010 11:01 am

Ali moaned lightly at Count nibbled on his ear, he tried to keep his control as his lower body tingled"well isn't that what you want?" Ali asked

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu May 13, 2010 10:11 am

"you have no idea, lad" Count growled and kissed ali again before sliping out of the bed and trying to regain control.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri May 14, 2010 1:51 pm

"Well you know where i am then dont you?" Ali said teasingly pulling the covers over himself lightly. He watched Count as he got out of the bed. "God you're hot.." he said without realising it his cheeks flushed a bright red. Had he just said that? when he first met Count he had no attraction then it seems that with the short length of time they spent together he had grown attracted to him.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri May 14, 2010 1:56 pm

"why thank you lad" Count said with a grin as he turned to face his newest toy.
"your deffinately sexy yourself." he said with a grin.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri May 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Ali laughed quietly looking down at the pillow "Thanks" he mumbled. He snuggled down into the covers.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri May 14, 2010 2:33 pm

"sleep you'll need it" count said with a smile as he turned to leave the room. he needed to speak with Raewynn, she was likely pissed but oh well.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!