Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Censored

Censored

a part of “Censored”, a fictional universe by poeticjustice8012.

Private RP. Please do not join.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Censored”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Censored

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Yeah! What Tabby-cat said. Sorry poetic, freak. ^^ I'm gonna go ahead and post now that Maci has. Freak just posted so I don't know how much she could do. So I'll post and either of you have an issue with it, I can just as easily delete it, but--you get the point. ^^ Anyway, let's see.. I'll post here right now, then go off and post in LOUD since a lot of people seem to be waiting for it for them to post. Weirdly enough. o.o; Then after that... It's just waiting for freak's character before I can make the starter for TfG! ^^ Which I'll probably put up today!

Ah, which reminds me. This is my last day of freedom. My grandma's coming down tomorrow and she won't be leaving until monday when I start school again. So I'm spending today cleaning my room...so she won't do it. -_- Last time she did, she gathered a whole two garbage bags full of my stuff and she and my dad wouldn't let me go through them, and she got rid of everything even though she said she wouldn't and told me I wouldn't even notice anything missing. Turns out, she got rid of a stuffed toy (his name was Tofu, because he was a stuffed tofu doll with a face) that was really important to me... D< I ranted about that for days. I totally freaked! I still do when I think about it! What else did she get rid of? What else am I missing? What else? D< Sorry, it just freaks me out.. Anyway! Enough ranting! In other words, I'll still be getting on, just not for as long or as often for the next few days.

*edit*
Posted! Sorry...it might kinda suck. My eyes are bothering me. I don't have my glasses on. ><

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:51 pm

@Specs: Not at all, it was pretty cool, I was expecting more from Jerico cuz of what Jen did, but then that wouldnt had been Jerico. I'll take that into consideration, the part that "drives the ladies crazy," but thena fter everyone else.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:35 pm

i love your posts Maci and Spec. Oh Kaili...you have Kia wanting to be friends with you, Jen flirting with you, and Jerico wanting to kill you and rip you to shreds. how wonderful. and not even a day has passed. ^^" i worry for you Kaili, i do...

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Haha, no, I actually loved the two posts... Jen made me laugh, actually. Her whole attitude about everyone... For some reason, it reminds me vaguely of Rei.... As in, they both don't really think highly of anybody. ^^" Of course, Rei has Cyrus... But yeah. Jerico, stop being so mean to Kia!... Well, actually, you weren't too mean recently. So yay! Maybe your cold heart is melting!... Oh, wait, you like Jen. Fuck. -shot- And yeah, I get the feeling Kaili is so screwed... Either he's going to go crazy without sex, or Jerico is going to rip him apart. Either or. I'll post after Freak. ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:05 pm

@Poet: So basically, I made the female version fo rei, off a little bit if that? Wow...

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:14 pm

@Poet: a-after me? okay...XD lemme finish my TG char and i will work on that ASAP. ^^"

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:15 pm

@Maci: Not really... :P Just ignore what I said, I guess.

@Freak: No pressure. ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:43 am

*randomly pops in to fangirl squeel* Dr. Stein! Is! Gary Mothaf*cking Oak! Professor Gary Oak <3 ^squeezes him*

Okay, okay. *ehem* That will be all.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:58 am

XD *Joins in with the fan-girl screaming* <3 Gotta love a bit of Gary Mothaf*cking Oak!

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Ok, so which case is going next? Freak-chan is posting next, but after that we should probably continue with the experiments. If you didn't know already, the tests don't actually have to be deadly or that hard, but they have to at least appear to serve some kind of scientific purpose... Also, Tabby-cat, I don't think you've created your scientists yet. If you want, Spec or I can for you, but if you want to make them you probably should do that soon ^^ But yeah... I think that's it. ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Hm... well Poetic, I am trying out a new writing style current as well as creating a character for your RP. If only I had an angle to go on... I have a really awsome picture but the guy seems slightly psychotic or evil, perhaps not the right person for a follower -- a scientist trying to help. I really do not know what angle to take, that is my main concern, as well as finding a good picture.

I do not mind who goes next for testing, the NPC scientists are... fifth... I think... on my list and the list continues to grow each day. *sigh* It might be best for you and Specs to create the scientists for me. I am willing to play anyone/thing you guys create. Evil or good.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Oh, a new style? I can't wait to see it! ^^ But yeah... As for the scientist, technically they don't need to be good, though that would probably help. If the picture seems insane, maybe the scientist could have his own motives? Like, maybe he wants to experiment personally, without others in the way? You could use that angle, or look for another, 'nicer', picture. xD

Ok then. I'll wait a while and see if Spec wants to make them, since she's your spec (no pun intended, I swear)... If not, I'll just go ahead and make them ^^ They probably won't be very good, but, y'know... ^^" I'm fine if you take your time, though. I know you have a lot on your plate -pats on back- ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Tempting but not this time. No evilness and insanity this time. I swore I would give that angle a break. XD I do really love the picture though. Ah I am sure I will think of something after a good nights rest.

If you wish to see a preview of my new style, I was trying it out here. Don't tell anyone but I regret joining that RP, I can barely write a hundred words due to the length of the other posts. >.< Anyways, I tried it out there, do tell me what you think. I want to try second person but it's rather hard...

I will be off now, I do need to sleep after all. I promise my day tomorrow will be much more productive than me just playing on the PS3 all day and making a four-hundred word post late at night. I have no idea why I wait until night to make my posts/work. It's rather silly of me... I'll kick myself one day for it. XD

Anyway, goodnight everyone -- Poetic.

Black
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!