Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: It's Our Destiny

Character Relations!

a part of “Pokemon: It's Our Destiny”, a fictional universe by Vix.

There are but twelve humans who were chosen to be children of Arceus. All of whom will be saviors and guardians to PokΓ©mon and human alike. Near the days when a terrible evil shall threaten all, these Chosen will be gathered to realize their destinies.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: It's Our Destiny”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Code: Select all
[font=Vivaldi][size=200][color=]Name[/color][/size][/font]

|ღ (romantic interest)|ツ (friends)|β—‘ (neutral)|ϟ (Rivals)|

[font=Papyrus][list][*][b]Miu Hess[/b]
[*][b]Oliver Hess[/b]
[*][b]Morgana Whithurst[/b]   
[*][b]Tsumugi Arai[/b]
[*][b]Raine Amariss[/b]
[*][b]Mizora Tsubasa[/b]
[*][b]Rong Adranos[/b] 
[*][b]Dustin Ashford[/b]
[*][b]Lilly Montgomery[/b]
[*][b]Ivan Chima[/b]
[*][b]Hope Leonheart[/b]
[*]Ean Grannus[/b][/font][/list]

And everyone went "Oh no! What is that? D;"
Alright guys, seeing as these characters have spent the majority of their lives together, they all know each other and have definitely forged some sort of relationship with the others; Whether romantic, friendly, or a sort of rivalry. Perhaps there's some of them they haven't even bothered getting to know on a personal level. Anywho - The way this works is that you take a look at each Character Sheet and gauge how your character would feel about them based on everything. If you want your character to be in an active romantic relationship with another, I suggest that you ask the corresponding player. Give the correct symbol. You then italicize a quote that you feel your character might say to the corresponding player and proceed to type what your character feels about that character.

Simple :]
Last edited by Vix on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
β—Ž!Check it out!β—Ž
β—ŽMy Interest Checkβ—Ž
β€œAll I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: Character Relations!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Miu Gemini 'PokΓ©candy' Hess

• Miu Hess"Yes?"
    I am happily at peace with myself and I'm content with my skills. I'm an expert medic and a child prodigy with hatching and evolving, so what's not to be proud of? The only thing that I wish I could change about myself is that I'm so shy around guys. I wouldn't mind if I were just reserved in their presence, but I'm not. I'm shy. I really like Daniel, but I stutter like a fool around him more than any other guy. In truth, I wish that I didn't stutter around anyone, but males my own age just make me nervous. I'm afraid that I might say something to make me look stupid and that they'd laugh about it behind my back. But how much dumber could I look than to be so unarticulate every time they asked how the weather was? Other than my ability to speak correctly in the presence of my male friends, I'm happy with myself as a person, a breeder, and as a trainer. I love my Pokemon and treat them more like family than anything. Well, they are my family. They're like children to me, I guess I could say. Or siblings. Though Atreyu has been acting a lot like my dad lately. I miss my parents and I'm glad that I have at least my Pokemon and Oliver here with me so that I wasn't so homesick. I know that once this journey starts, I'm going to be homesick for the village too. One thing that I don't like is being underestimated. People often think that because I'm so small and slender and shy that I'm weak. But I'm just as strong as my brother. Maybe I should beef up...

• Oliver Hessツ "Oli, can you ask Sage to help me with this pasta?"
    Oliver is my twin and his personality is everything that mine is not. He's charismatic and people seem to gravitate towards him when he's in the room. He's all that I have besides my Pokemon to remind me of my parents whenever I'm in the village and I cling to that. I would do anything for him. I hate how he always plays the 'big brother' card and tries to keep guys from talking to me even though he knows that I'm already shy enough and conversations never really go too far before I spaz out and rush to my room. I'm six minutes older than him, anyways. He's the only male my age in the village that I find myself able to break out of my shell with. I'm not hesitant to thwap him for something or tug on his ear to pull him away from girls. I appreciate his strength as a trainer, Botanist, and a Martial Artist - After all, he did teach me all that I know about Martial Arts. I think he makes a wonderful and very strong Aura Guardian.

• Morgana Whithurstβ—‘ ”Could you please act like you were taught manners?”
    Morgana is very loud and boisterous. It can be very irritating at times, but she gets the job done when it’s needed. She knows a lot about…well. A lot. She finished University with honors when she was seventeen. For that, I have respect of her knowledge. It’s kinda funny whenever she loses her temper over little things just because of how…animated she can get. I know that she hates heat just as much as her Pokemon do. Sometimes, I like to think of her as a Carnivine.

• Tsumugi Arai
  • Raine Amariss
  • Mizora Tsubasa
  • Rong Adranos
  • Dustin Ashford
  • Lilly Montgomery
  • Ivan Chima

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:34 pm

Raine Amariss

• Miu Hessツ
    "Quite the voice you've got there, Candy Cane!"
    I like Miu, she is sweet and kind, just how my mother was like, and her medical skills can often come in handy whenever my pokemon are ill. She seems a little klutzy at times, but then again, so am I. I can have chats of any tpe with her, and I consider her a good friend of mine. I admire her cooking skills- I wish I could make food that good. Even my pokemon adore her, but whether its her food or her herself they're in love with, I can never tell. A good friend, and I hope that bond can stay like that for an eternity.
    She has a beautiful voice, even I can't compare to that. Maybe I should play a tune for her sometimes, or ask her to sing during a contest... i'd like to see how that would turn out.
  • Oliver Hessツ 'Hey Oli! You. Me. Jam Session. Let's make it happen!'

Oliver is fun to mess around with. His guitar skills rival my own, witch only makes me push myself to try even harder. He's very loyal and carefree, witch I like about him. I can joke around and mess with his head, witch I enjoy doing. I love playing my guitar and having a jam session, guitar battles are so found, it's like you're fighting not with pokemon, but the very incarnation of your soul. Due to his pokemon being grass types, they are quite wary around hi, witch usually just laugh at them and egg them to go play. All in all, a very good friend, and I feel safer knowing someone like him has my back.

• Morgana Whithurstβ—‘ 'Yeesh, no need to be so fierce!"
    Following my mantra, I try to be kind to everyone, but Morgana is one I tend to stay away from. Our personalities clash, she can be very... what's the word? Temperamental? Yeah, let's go with that, and she has quite the short fuse, another opposite of me. Her pokemon are powerful against mine as well... I guess some friendships are fated to not exist, but I will always remain civil and friendly to her.
  • Tsumugi Araiβ—‘ Burn Baby burn!
    I sort of admire how Tsumugi can be very direct, a quality I don't have. I can't talk with her about a lot of things, but I don't feel any hostility towards her. She has a fiery spirit that makes me want to improve my skills even more. I like how energetic she can be as well. I hope to learn more about her as time continues to move forward
  • Raine Amariss β€œWhat do I think of myself? That's a silly question”
    Well, I consider myself to be a pretty decent girl. I'm always happy and full of confidence, and I rarely have a dull day. I strum my guitar and pokemon dance to my tune. I have the sweetest bunch of pokemon you'll ever find, always so helpful and just as eager to win as I am. I am always social and civil with everyone I meet, whether I think ill of them or not, so I like to think people like me too. I have a competitive spirit, especially when I'm coordinating, and I think that spirit inspireses my pokemon to try even harder. Boys? Well, I don't really try to come on to anyone, so im a little inexperienced in that area, but maybe someday someone will capture my interest.
  • Mizora Tsubasa ツ Quite The Playful one, aren't you?
    I feel that I can understand Mizora, we have very similar personalities. She's a very kind-hearted person who loves a good laugh, and I can respect that. To me, she seems like a free spirit, and I respect her for that. I love how she moves her body as she fights- she reminds me of the flowing grace of a river, and I know rivers. All in all, a top natch lady, and I hope we become good friends.
  • Rong Adranos ϟ You're not really the melodic type, huh?

I'm not Rong's biggest fan, I hate to say. I'm not around him very much, but I get a rather crude feeling from him, like I wouldn't be welcome to speak with him, so I keep my distance. If I knew more about him, I may not be so horrid and biased in my judgments, but I never ask for fear of getting shouted at. So ,I tend to stay away from him. But, Like all my companions, I would give my all to back him up in a pinch.
  • Dustin Ashfordβ—‘ [Enjoying the open air? [/i]
    Like Rong, I haven't really gotten to know Dustin that well, because he's always on the move, but he has a calmer personality to me, so I can say hello and make small chat. He's always one step ahead of any situation, and I can respect that about him- He also seems to really care about his pokemon, and it shows. Maybe once I start traveling I can learn more about him and become friends.
  • Lilly Montgomery ツ 'Lilly Lilly bo-billy!'

Lilly has a fierce heart, always looking ahead and has a fierce spirit, while not being unfriendly. We may be opposites, but I can talk with her about anything, and sometimes talk with her about my music, or her simply amazing dances. I feel as if I can trust her with just about anything Adamant, resolved, and sincere. Three very good qualities i admire. Here's to a beautiful friendship!
  • Ivan Chimaβ—‘ "Let's both do our own thing, M'kay? "

They say that the more similar you are, the more you distance yourselves. That holds true for me. He's very similar to me in that he's eccentric, but he's far more random than I could ever be, and that's saying something. As a psychic like this, It's hard to tell he'll get mad, so I tend to keep my distance. I'm able to have a friendly conversation, but that's about it.
  • Hope Leonheart ツ " You possess a noble spirit, my friend."

Hope really lives up to his name: He has a Lion's heart. Great strength and willpower flow from him, and it's hard for me to not admire him. He's a bit on the inexperienced side when it comes to people, but I aim to fix that eventually. Just have to look out for him, and he's an ally worth having. He seems to like me a bit, but weather it's for me or my skills with a keyboard, I can never tell, though I hope it's a former. I admire his free spirit and willingness to get things done, as well as his quiet will. Keep flying with the wind at your back!
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:33 pm

I think Rarikou summed up Dustin's current relationship status with everyone. The guy who's friendly but travels a shit ton and brings back toys so it's rather hard to like or hate him. granted it's easy to argue against that as well lol

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:23 pm

You still have to do one ;p
Also - Please keep the casual OoC to the main OoC thread ^_^

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:34 am

Hope Leonheart

• Miu Hess ツ ”Keep moving on the path you chosen.
    It's thanks to Miu that I can journey with easy. I have no cooking or medical skills whatsoever, so having those traits makes a worthy traveling companion. She has a kind tender heart. That's a very rare trait, and she is a friend I will risk my life on protecting.
  • Oliver Hess◑”See to it that you can play with the crowd.”
    Oliver is a loyal spirit, that no one on this earth can deny- he has great power and knows how to use it for good. My only concern is how he dotes on his sister and his pokemon more than the rest. A fatal mistake. Should one of those things meet their end, soubtless he will lose sight of the purpose and rage will fill him instead of guarding those who remain. As long as he can overcome that, he will be a noble warrior.
  • Morgana Whithurstツ”Control your flames. Do not let them become an inferno.”
    Morgana is a very bright individual, having completed university like a few of us, and shares her knowledge, witch is respectable, as it helps the rest of them learn. My only quarrel is her temper, witch it seems to me she does little to keep in check. She must be careful- too much of that can cause discord among us, and she may find her flames queels with only the rain to help her do that. As I respect her, I pray this does not happen.
  • Tsumugi Araiツ'Your spirit burns as brightly as your pokemon.”
    Tsumugi is truly fire incarnate- fierce when she needs to be, yet gentle when the situation calls for it. Her energy is almost boundless, and it helps give light. I see no wrong with her actions, except she can be soft on an opponent.
  • Raine Amariss ツ”As flowing as the serene ocean.
    Raine disguises her genius quite well- no one would ever tell from her actions that she can hack firewalls as if they were never there, an0d nail targets with knives. She possess energy to sway people to her side, and that is a true blessing. She seems to lack murerous intent, so part of m thinks she isn't cut out for a battlefield, but ive been wrong about her before.

• Mizora Tsubasa◑”Is your mischief as boundless as the sky you fly under?
    Mizora is a lot like Raine, minus the ability to sway others to her side, and Mizora is twice as Mischevious. As long as she keeps that mean spirit for others, then she'll be able to fight with the best of them... but that's only if she dooesn't let the fight get to her.
  • Rong Adranos ϟ ”Someone needs to quell that wildfire.”
    If I had a list of people in our group, and would rank them by likelihood to betray, Rong tops the list, hands down. He is the type that only helps when it is beneficial to him, and values his pokemon over the rest of the team. Should someone get his hands on even one of his pokemon, they have Rong at their mercy. A definite loose cannon. I will make it a point to keep an eye on him.
  • Dustin Ashford◑”Wander until the end of the skies.”
    I know very little of my encounters with Dustin, sadly. I've seen him from time to time during one of my flights, and his stops at pinwheel, and that's about it. That being said, he doesn't seem as fiery as Rong, so im sure he will be a decent man to travel with.
  • Lilly Montgomeryツ”A survivor from the brinks of Chaos... I can relate.
    I can relate to Lilly because se is a survivor, much like ourselves. We both stuggled to survive until we reached our new homes. Her fierce attitude an d strange abilities spell doom for her enemies. She is a very worthwhile companion.
  • Ivan ChimaΟŸβ€Eccentricity... or just plain chaos?”
    I hate random things. I hate random situations. I hate it when people spout random nonsense. As Ivan seems to be the very embodiment of these things, im not his biggest fan. If he wasn't one of us, I'd silence him myself- Randomness brings about Chaos, and chaos invites death. I had best be wary whenever he is around.
  • Hope Leonheart”Some things in life you just do.”
    People may see me as ditatched or distant, and I could really care less. I prioritize the mission that has been given us, and I have trained myself to be ready for me. My pokemon combine to make even the strongest pokemon quake, and my blade strikes just as true. Sometimes I go off on my own, but not because I despise my comrades, just the opposite, I do so to help them. Somethings can only be done by certain people, and you don't have to be together to be united in spirit. Come,Team Mystic: The final asleep awaits.
  • Ean Grannus[/b]ΟŸβ€A genius? Before me, I see a child.”
    Ean does not have what it takes to fight this war., is selfishness and arrogance will cause hate among everyone, and it will, beyond the shadow of a doubt, kill him. Knowing the kind and loyal souls of the team, he'll just take them with him as he does. Hs very existence endangers us.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Mizora Seiji Tsubasa
[EDITING!!!]

• Miu Hess ツ "Why are you so annoyingly kind to me...!"
    Miu...she..jeez I dont know how to describe her...she's annoying, but kind! She is so nice to me...even if i tease her and steal her stuff....I mean i dont know.....she always seems to make me feel better and always looks through me... So Miu is a kind girl, sweet to the heart, and sometimes naive, and i dont want to admit it, but ill be by her side....This is a secret though!
  • Oliver Hess ϟ "I will be the best aura master!"
    Another aura master, meaning he is my rival! Though at the same time, he is a friend. He is strong and a great sparring partner, so he isnt bad. Although even if he's loyal to us, he is most loyal to his sister, which makes me wonder. What will happen in situations when its either our lifes or hers...Miu, his sister. who will he chose..will it break our bond with one another-wait what am I thinking...
  • Morgana Whithurst ツ "Are you like a blade of grass..graceful and precise, or a great plain...strong and free?"
    Morgana is a rather nice companion, who has a strange sense of humor. Though its nice to talk to her at times, she always has a good laugh, and I like her fiery spirit. She doesnt back down to a duel, and it's always so fun to fight with her. I hope we can get closer one day.
  • Tsumugi Arai ツ "A little girl...no I see a flame!"
    Tsumugi is a great girl, she defiantly deserves the title of a Fire Guardian. I admire her skills and technique in battle, though at the same time I don't. But her personality is defiantly admired, she is always so bright like a flame, and is hard to dose down to smoke... I think that's a great trait for her to have. But sometimes, I just can't keep up haha...
  • Raine Amariss ツ "I will gladly let my skies take in your rain..."
    She is defiantly someone to be good friends with and I can defiantly understand her ways of thinking. We both have a reason, and we both are alike, which isn't a bad thing at all. We always have nice conversations with each other, and its always so much fun to be with her. I hope that one day we will be closer and better friends then we are today!
  • Mizora Tsubasa "Well Someone has to fly the skies, and discover it all! Its boundless territory!"
  • Rong Adranos β—‘ "Your fire is bright, but will you be able to tame it?"
    I notice his personality has its flaws, and that he can betray anyone without a second thought, though I particularly don't mind. I'm glad he doesn't hide it, and im glad he is the one to just show it off to the world. I hate those who cover up and lie about there personality and such. Fakes! But Rong isn't a fake, he is real and im glad about that. He doesnt care, and he just lets it out. I think thats a respectable trait... and a very hard one to achieve.
  • Dustin Ashford ツ
    I think he is a great guy, he is bold and nicer then I have expected. Though we aren't the closest friends, no actually I enjoy teasing him quite a bit. I think he is cute and I actually hope we get closer, but for now I'll like to continue teasing him. His reactions is priceless~
  • Lilly Montgomery
    TBA
  • Ivan Chima "I like you, you're unique"
    My feelings for Ivan are.. confusing. When I first met him, actually no, it wasn't a meet... I just found him watching me from the trees with my aura senses... Though i dont consider him a creep, because he seems more then that. He seems to have a reason, and I enjoy his bright spirit. It seems untamed but he is wise in a way. I hope to get near him. I hope he allows me. But now that I think about it, I think I met him a long time ago. I heard of this boy found in the tower, and I only saw a glimpse. Fate maybe?
  • Hope Leonheart β—‘ "I hope we both can fly the boundless skies together..."
    Hope. Someone I understand but at the same time I dont. We both have different flying styles and I respect that. I admire him from a distance, and I dont know why I dont approach. Fear? No defiantly not that. Worry. Not sure. But maybe... I can get closer so he can tell me about his knowledge about the skies, and we can fly together.
  • Ean Grannus β—‘
Last edited by DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magic Man on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:20 am

Ivan Chima
[Adding More]

• Miu Hessβ—‘
  • Oliver Hessβ—‘
  • Morgana Whithurstβ—‘
  • Tsumugi Araiツ
  • Raine Amarissβ—‘
  • Mizora Tsubasaღ β€œDon't always train, have some fun.”
    I find Mizora to be on of the most pleasant people that I have been fortunate enough to talk with. She is always nice to her pokΓ©mon which makes me happy to see. She trains and practices a lot though so there has never been enough time to really talk with her, all I really know is that she also grew up in Lavender Town and that she sometimes steals things. Knowing that she does that makes me kind of wary around her because I'm afraid that she might steal my sunglasses. All in all I think I might be developing a crush.
  • Rong Adranosβ—‘
  • Dustin Ashfordβ—‘
  • Lilly Montgomeryツ
  • Ivan Chimaツ
  • Hope Leonheartϟ β€œJust be careful when you're alone.”
    I do not normally have negative feelings towards someone but, Hope is not someone I would want to have watching my back. He goes off on his own without telling anyone where he goes. I have heard about his β€œcapture spree” and it horrified me, going around catching pokΓ©mon for sport. I don't think that he trusts me, that's ok though because I don't trust him. Even if I don't like him, I do not wish him an ill fate.
  • Ean Grannusβ—‘

Magic Man
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:10 am

editing, will live update too
Dustin Ashford

• Miu Hessツ She's an extremely caring person and has a mother like feel to her, even though she's younger than me. Like myself she knows the importance of how a Pokemon egg is hatched and is good with dragons, it seems our tastes are the same there too. She's an amazing chef and since I'm a hazard in the kitchen I often rely on her to cook for myself and my Pokemon. It might be because of this arrangement that I'm always more than willing to fetch great items for her, but who knows.
  • Oliver Hessβ—‘ Oliver's a cool guy but my sensitive ears tend to keep me away from him. He's always playing with his guitar and while he's a good player the volume is just a little more than what I'm comfortable with.
  • Morgana Whithurstβ—‘? I don't know what to think about her. She's wicked attractive, crazy smart and the closest to me in age but at the same time it's like she's waiting for you to give he an excuse to rip you a new one. It might just be all fuss but then again it might just be wishful thinking, either way I find her intimidating and am waiting to see what she's really like.
  • Tsumugi Araiβ—‘ I honestly find her too loud, it's rare to have a conversation in which she doesn't hurt my overly sensitive ears. It's undeniable that she has the moves and it shows in her Pokemon and I'm not ashamed to ask her to help teach mine moves either. She's also an amazing medic and I'll go to her to get my Pokemon patched up so I don't burden Miu too much. Another thing about Miu is that she has a strong personality, which I find a bit intimidating.
  • Raine Amarissツ She's a really nice girl, if a little bit withdrawn at times. She always seems to be at the height of fashion and never seems to run out of awesome gadgets. She's definitely smarter than me and is never boring to be around, but she needs to get out more; I'd love to show her just how much of this beautiful world she's missing.
  • Mizora Tsubasaツ? I'd like to say Mizora is a good friend but it's sometimes hard to tell when she's always teasing me. She knows exactly how to push my buttons and seems know how to get exactly what she wants from me. Girls like her really need to come with an instruction manual.
  • Rong Adranosβ—‘ Rong is a mystery to me. Much like myself he enjoys Pokemon and adventure but anything besides that and he tends to just fade out. It's great that he can appreciate the world for what it is but he's missing the little things.
  • Dustin Ashford What about me? I do things at my own pace and like it or not we will have to live with ourselves anyways.
  • Lilly Montgomeryツ I don't know if she thinks of me the same way but to me Lilly is a priceless friend. She's always ready and willing to tell it to me exactly how it is whether I want to or not. Sure she gets into trouble a lot and her ability to read minds is a little unsettling but she's always been able to validate an item I find. Though I don't always ask her, that'd be selfish but when I do ask her, I often wind up being saved many hours of research.
  • Ivan Chimaβ—‘ I just can't grasp his wavelength. At times I think the two of us would get along great but there are moments where we clash heads. For the most part though, we only go off of each others "feel" since in truth we don't know each other that well.
  • Hope Leonheartβ—‘ I haven't interacted much with Hope, so the two of us don't really know each other that well. But the spirit Hope displays when flying is a sight to behold, it gets me itching and makes me wish I could take off into the wild blue sky.
  • Ean Grannus[/b]β—‘ What can I say? He's young, too smart for his own good and is in doors all the time. The two of us could be either rivals or friends but it's impossible to tell since the two of us never interact. So in truth I'm just judging based on reputation which is something I don't enjoy.
Last edited by Nekohina on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:26 am

Lily Montgomery

• Miu Hessツ”So, what are making today?
    As a fellow chef, Miu and me spend at least the time in the kitchen together, and I think she's a pretty cool girl. Bright, cheery, a valuable medic to have on our side. She can be a typical teenager- getting shy around boys and whatnot, and I can't help but giggle at those innocent parts of her.
  • Oliver Hess
  • Morgana Whithurst”Sometimes it's better to just shut up.
    I do not like Morgana- she's rude, crude, and always flaunts her knowledge, witch makes me think of more entertaining things, like how many blades of grass am I standing on. I don't have any ill intentions, but if she fell off a cliff, I wouldn't be the one to dive to her rescue.
  • Tsumugi Araiツ "Its so funny when you are just a kitten, yet act like a tiger"
    Spinz is a funny little ball of energy. I love how hyperactive she can be. Even though Im not one for fashion, I love her outfits. The Halloween feel is epic to say the least. Thought I dont know much about her history or background, I have a feeling we can be pretty good pals.
  • Raine Amarissツ”Raine, mind giving me a hand here?”
    Me and Raine have been friends since the beginning of time, IO like her cheerful and helpful personality. I've been considering entering the contest workd, and I know no one is more knowledgeable then a veteran like her. She is good with her hands like I am, and she was so nice as to upgrade my Xtransciever for me. You rock!
  • Mizora Tsubasa
  • Rong AdranosΒ 
  • Dustin Ashford
  • Lilly Montgomery "I gotta keep trying no matter what!"
    There isn't too much to say. I work hard and I wont stop till Ive honed my skills to perfection. Its not like i dont like myself, I just want to do my best. And once Ive done my best I wanna do even better. If you wanna know more than meet me!
  • Ivan Chima
  • Hope Leonheartツ β€œYou've felt the need to survive, just like me...”
    Hope and I have similar backgrounds and personalities, if I didn't like him, I wouldn't like myself. We talk a lot about all sorts of things, and he really has the groups best interests at heart. I hope he stays safe- I would love a good buddy, I wouldn't be to happy should something happen to him.
  • Ean Grannus[/b]

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:54 am

It's a work in progress but I like it so far...
Tsumugi Arai

• Miu Hessツ "Shy yet caring, Miu's everything that I can't be... So I'll stick with her and help as much as I can!."
    Miu-Miu! She loves me and I love her back! I lov making her clothing because she makes everything sparkle! And she makes really good things! She like the big sister that everyone else can understand! Matyr likes her too! Cause she tends to feed her snacks when I'm not looking. Little sneaks.... But she's a big sister to me!
  • Oliver Hessღ "Such weird butterflies... They twist my stomach into great big knots..."
    Oli-sempai..? I get this funny feeling in my chest around him... Xiao says it's attraction but he's Miu-miu's brother... And my Oli-sempai aru... Whenever we're training, I often just watch him aru... I can't help it though aru! He's so graceful and powerful aru. Kyuun... What do I do aru... I should ask Miu-Miu... She'd know what to do!
  • Morgana Whithurst β—‘ "
    Morgana... I don't know if she likes me.... She seems to... But then she doesn't.... I'm honestly confused by her.... I smile around her like everyone else but it's kinda forced... I told her that once, that she confuses me. She just kinda looked at me.... She's nice to her Pokemon and that's all I really care about...
  • Tsumugi Arai "What do you want with me? I understand the task at hand and know it will be hard. But! I have my friends and my family! With them, I can't be scared! I'll become the strongest and protect them all, being one of the younger ones... I'll prove my worth aru! I just have to aru!"
  • Raine Amariss β—‘ "Ray! She makes pretty music! Sometimes we'll sing together or I'll dance for her. I like watching her play too. She's super calm and everything. We're kinda yin and yang because of our types but we work well! She's the person I'd watch out for and she's watch me back! Sometimes, when we're training, Epona will let us ride on her back! Neither one of us is burnt because of our types so it's cool!"
  • Mizora Tsubasa
  • Rong Adranos ღ/ツ "Ro-chan! My other fire-breather! This boy is like my bestest friend ever! People say he's so hard to get to know but that's cause they don't train with him like I do! I love running with him the most because he's so fast! Even Epona can barely keep up! I think if there's anyone I can trust, it's Ro-chan! Hands down! He's so cool and awesome! Kyuun! I hope that we can live happily after this! He's the only person that doesn't truly fear my fire (passion)!"
  • Dustin Ashfordβ—‘ "Dusting.... I mean Dustin. Sorry, I figured out adding a g to his name makes it funny... But let's not tell him that yet. Anyways, let me think... He seems to not like me... I don't know if it's my voice or what... I've healed his Pokemon a time or two so I guess he's okay... He seems to always be covered in dirt and dust though... Maybe that's where his name comes from... Hm..."
  • Lilly Montgomery ツ "Lills! I love love love her!
  • Ivan Chima
  • Hope Leonheart ツ "Leon... Or sometimes I call him Lion just cause that's a cool name. Uh... He does that catch-a-thon right..? I don't really like that because Pokemon are to be cherished and hard won... But he told me once that everyone has their values and not to shove my own down someone's throat so I don't comment on it anymore... He seems to like my flames though... But when I heal my opponents, he has the half frown."
  • Ean Grannus β—‘ "Ia! We came from the same city, ya know! I don't think he remembers me though... I mean I didn't really leave my house often... Mostly because everyone taunted poor Matyr for being a fire type... I think he wasn't part of that... I hope not! Then we might fight... Though, I'm hoping he wasn't... For all his smarts, he needs a good human friend... Maybe I can be that person..."
Last edited by Child of the Winged on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Rong Adranos
WIP

• Miu Hessβ—‘ "Caring and loving, the Lady continues her labor regardless of the hardships they call her Nightingale"
    I don't interacted much with her, isn't that I dislike her or anything in fact I find her great person, but she doesn't seem comfortable around men so to not bother her when I need something I sent one of my pokemon since with them she has no problem, in her specialties she's excellent, to be able to cook as well as her I would have to be reborn a few times.
    The dragon type are perhaps the most difficult to tame but herr pokemon adore her as a mother and generally I wouldn't have anything to complain, that if we weren't about to embark on a risky journey, for what I have seen she sometimes makes blunders like sketching while she's walking and not looking where she's going, there are places where a second of neglect means danger or worse and I'm sure that we'll have to travel for many of them, I hope that she isn't thinking that we're going to a picnic.
  • Oliver Hessβ—‘"The Titan swings his mighty arm with a laugh, knowing that nothing can defend against it"
    Oliver, I can only say that it is strong, I mean physically strong I think he has won some titles in competitions but I don't care much, it's relaxing to have someone so strong in your side and specially him that gives the impression that can beat the Team Mystic without the need of a pokeball, I don't have any problems, but he should stop over-protecting his sister, I know that they say that twins have a special bond but he's bordering on what they call "sister complex" well about his pokemon it obvious that they are well trained.
  • Morgana Whithurst ϟ "The Witch of rose has no compassion, hurting with her thorns to anyone who displease her"
    Isn't that I hate her, in fact maybe we would get along in other circumstances, how to explain it, what I have is a conditioned grudge, it began the first time we met, well we have the same age so I don't remember well if she came a little earlier or a little after me to the village, the thing is that for almost a year that I didn't talk much with other people, especially women my age, so I had lost some some of my delicacy and said something rather rude receiving a hit in response.
    If it were only that I would not have any problem but Teran loved the reaction of the girl and was disappointed that I didn't exploded like her, since then I started to hear the phrase "You should be like Morgana" and when you hear something too often begins to change from a warm indifference and becomes something similar to anger, now one of the things I enjoy is making her angry, Isn't like is too hard. Despite that I think that her brain would be useful in the mission.
  • Tsumugi Araiツ "And the Fairy of fire danced beautifully, burning everything around her with her passion, those who dare to watch her will become ashes without regrets"
    Ask me if there is someone for whom I wouldn't mind dying and I would answer with a smile: Yeah, Tsugumi Arai, well leaving aside the tragic phrases, I enjoy the time I spend with Spinz either training or just talking, she gives the feeling of be a truly flame worthy the fire chosen and her pokemon are her best friends and they give their best for her, personally I wish that the mission could be delayed a couple of years so she can reach full potential, since if the Team Mystic catch her I would do something stupid like trying to save her without a plan, On second thought maybe Teran would congratulate me for burn with anger.
  • Raine Amarissβ—‘ "Once again the Nymph of water enjoys the beauty and sounds of the world she knows, closing the door to a variety of new melodies for fear of being hurt"
    To be honest I pride myself on being a good observer and I can't say anything relevant of her, I know that she likes good music and stuff but nothing else. she doesn't seem to want to talk to me rather seems to be afraid of something related to me well anyway I haven't the slightest intention to clear misunderstandings or improve the relationship, if you want something I could say that I find foolish carry something of the size and weight of a guitar to places unknown and dangerous, I mean, I don't think that the Team Mystic will applaud her and let her go if she play it.
    I'll help her if the situation requires it, though I wouldn't be happy if the troubles are caused by her guitar, that would be everything.
  • Mizora Tsubasaβ—‘ "The Queen of skies works diligently, enjoying her freedom without realizing that the sky itself is a cage"
  • Rong Adranos "And they ask him, Where is your mask? and the Joker answer, Why should I need one?"
    Hmm, well I have little to say about me, Teran dislike my personality and call me a "lukewarm" cause I don't burn with passion, but well, I do what I like and interest me and it seems that I move at a different pace than the others chosen, I'm not quite sure what the others think about me and to be frank I couldn't care less, when I say I do what I like that's mean that I don't do anything I hate and letting someone with who I was raised getting hurt during the mission is something that without a doubt I will hate, so I'll do everything in my power to prevent it and I'm much more reliable than you might think and even if that weren't the case, after all, I'm one of the older.
    In general that about saving the world doesn't interest me, but the prospect of meeting Arceus has me very interested, after all for a whim of him that we, who come from differents regions and may we never meet each others, were assembled and trained, which leads me to perhaps my only concern, what will happen once it's over?, personally I like to have a place to return after several weeks and sometimes months of traveling, this place and people made me feel like "Oh, its great being at home"
  • Dustin Ashfordβ—‘ "After hearing to the Wanderer they said impressed: With all that knowledge you could be rich, the Wanderer laugh loudly and replied: Can you find happiness in a stone?, I can"
  • Lilly Montgomeryβ—‘ "The lost child crying and the Maiden of magic appeared, with a wave of her hand emerged fireworks when moved her other hand, balls of light moved gracefully and with a bow and a applause the child was no longer lost"
  • Ivan Chimaβ—‘ "The Fool looks from a distance to people who don't understand him, trying to understand them and the more he does it the more he wonders who's the real fool"
  • Hope Leonheartβ—‘ "The King of skies watches his prey from above, believing in his own strength, unaware that in a split second he is the prey"
    If Arceus is happy with someone that someone certainly is Hope Leonheart and his mentality of "a target's a target", the only thing he have in mind is the mission and how complete it, I would never say that's more appropriate for a assasin than for a "Savior".
    The things that I know about him is that we are from the same town but he grew up in an orphanage, I guess that if my aunt hadn't be foster parent me, we could be grew in the same place, when he finally fled from the orphanage I had almost a year of wandering along with Drake, that's everything I know about his life. Nowadays is quite funny feel his eyes in the distance, I hope that he isn't trying to hide his wariness about me because that if he's trying he does a very poor job and that can cost him dearly, I don't care what he thinks and doesn't care what I think but still I will say this: if you believe that something is a burden just cut it that's why the blades were made.
  • Ean Grannus ツ "The Wise sat on a rock in silence and everyone began to imitate him, when he finally stood up they asked: What reason had that action? And the Wise answer: I was tired"
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!