Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Children of the Hidden Moon

Children of the Hidden Moon (OOC Discussion)

a part of “Children of the Hidden Moon”, a fictional universe by Catacomb.

There are those gifted with special abilities. Their numbers are growing in the world but their powers are still feared, shunned, hated. The children are the ones that suffer the most. Not only do they have to learn how to control and cope with the abilit

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Children of the Hidden Moon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Children of the Hidden Moon (OOC Discussion)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catacomb on Sun May 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Children of the Hidden Moon: OOC

If you are interested in submitting a character for Children of the Hidden Moon, please go to Submission & Rules.

If you have any comments, suggestions, questions or other Out of Character conversations for the story Children of the Hidden Moon, please use this forum. It will help keep the In Character thread free of clutter.

Hidden Moon Links

Submission & Rules
Profiles
Current Summary
IC Thread

We've started the game and character submissions are closed. If it goes well with the small group to start with, I may open it up for a couple more players. Or if there is a character submission that just blows my mind, I'll find a way to fit that character in.

If any of the players have little sidelines they'd like to see run, or their own plot ideas, be sure to share. Probably PM is best for things of a plotting nature. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Catacomb
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Children of the Hidden Moon (OOC Discussion)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Sat May 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Desire!!! Prelute!! where for art thou?! *gets teary* I need my Scottish red head fix, and my back alley smart ass fix!! :P lol ok sorry just enjoying reading the story and have absolutly no patience obviously!
Image"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catacomb on Sat May 30, 2009 5:52 pm

If only RPG Gateway would be a little more reliable (read as stable), there might be more posting opportunities. :lol:

Catacomb
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Sat May 30, 2009 5:57 pm

Seriously!! Its getting a bit rediculus! *pouts then hides to make sure Cat doesn't hit me with a club for being horribly annoying*

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wirik on Sat May 30, 2009 6:13 pm

Your not being to annoying, and I don't know if a club would be cata's chosen weapon.

Wirik
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Sat May 30, 2009 6:16 pm

*ponders* hmmmmm THats true.. I see him as more of an Espada or Rapier type person :P

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desire on Sat May 30, 2009 9:55 pm

Teehee! Catacomb and I came to the agreement that a post by Bernie at this point is kinda unnecessary, so we're just having the passage of time take place in a Wolfe post. :P
I twisted you over and under to take you
The coals went so wild as they swallowed the rest
I twisted you under and under to break you
I just couldn't breathe with your throne on my chest

Desire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Sat May 30, 2009 9:58 pm

*gets teary* But but!! ehh!... ok fine but you sooo have to post more of him soon! I want to know what his powers are!! :P

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catacomb on Sun May 31, 2009 10:12 pm

Should be a good spot for Peri and Desire to post. Quick, while RPG Gateway is up! :D

Caleb has to get to Zach and give him a little job.

Catacomb
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wirik on Sun May 31, 2009 10:52 pm

Yes, so I can quit skulking around in pms.

Wirik
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Sun May 31, 2009 11:29 pm

*nods* lol yeah its getting a bit excessive the amount we have been writing lol I think we need to take a break so that we don't get too far ahead of the story. The most of the excessive is probably my fault :P

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catacomb on Sun May 31, 2009 11:40 pm

Tomorrow night after I get home, and providing that RPG Gateway is functioning! I'll go ahead and move some of it forward.

Catacomb
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perilute on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:40 am

Posted! :D

We're starting our final projects at school, so I was in a bit of a rush to get a bunch of outstanding projects done before the deadline went past. Gawd, I can't wait for the summer!

Perilute
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:15 am

AHAHA! It will be here soon!! lol God I love Rok she is such a goone! lol

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perilute on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:54 am

I take that as a profound compliment! :D

I love to play her. When I write, I actually have to censor myself. She swears a lot more in my head.

I'm also trying to work Scottish slang into my writing. They have lot's of funny words and phrases. Like Scuddy Running, or telt.

Perilute
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:44 pm

Oh god I can only imagine the cursing! LOL I have an Irish Vampire that Is hell to play because I swear she says Bloody, arse, son of a B*** every other word! :P Anyway she is a joy to read and I can't wait to read more about her as time goes on hehe.

EDIT: Sweetage Carmel!!! lol your toon reminds me of a witch from "Witch Hunter Robin" hehe! looks really neat. And yes i have no life right now so naner! I'm sure you all will survive the coming onslaught of complements hehe!

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perilute on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Lawl. She's only gonna get more crazy. It's going to be fun to see how she interacts with all the other characters.

Which reminds me, I have an idea for a future subplot thingie! Maybe one of the new girls and Roke could take a dislike to each other, due to different personalities or views. It would definitely add another dynamic to the story. If any of you think your character would not get along with Rokeris, feel free to pm me and we can figure out the details!

Perilute
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wirik on Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:34 pm

I'm just excited for Zach's upcoming action movie chase scene, I'm working on it, it's going to be awesome.

I really enjoy reading everyone's posts and look forward to where this is going.

Wirik
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:59 pm

HEY! I had a question for all of you. Me and Wirik have been writeing our thing through PM's.. we have about 11 pages together, How many posts do you want us to do per day? I mean we each have about 4 and it takes place in the span of about 6 hours I figure. So how many posts per day is too much? How much time do you want to pass between posts to let you all read and keep up? Just wanted an opinion from all of you so we could judge it and so it would be easier on Cata as well.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catacomb on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:27 pm

Personally, I don't mind the number of posts in a day. Just not all at once. Space them out a little, give people time to peruse the story. No bombarding, flooding all at once. Hehe.

Catacomb
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!