Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Clearing your Eyes

Clearing your Eyes

a part of “Clearing your Eyes”, a fictional universe by けい-ちゃん.

A youkai is supposed to protect their master, but slowly, their line of kin decreases, and people soon are unable to see them. It doesn't lead to loneliness or sadness, it leads to death.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Clearing your Eyes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Clearing your Eyes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeheart666 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:05 pm

I can't wait for this RP to get up and running~ EmbracingIllusions did amazing on the character that is to be my charater's partner~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skyeheart666
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:53 am

Hi~
I just have to say this story sounds fascinating to me :D it sounds just extremely interesting,
I just noticed that you said all characters are taken >3> ?
awww I just uploaded a character, I'm sorry I didn't know that you weren't going to add any more characters. if you are could you please consider mine? Thanks!~
also I can't wait to see how this RP goes, I am new at playing RP which is why I thought I might start with yours.
(:
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracingIllusions on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:13 am

Aaaawww! Pikachu is so cute!
And thank you so much for the compliment skyeheart666 ^u^ i really appreciate it
I also think your character i very well written and this is going to me an awesome roleplay! *w*
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

EmbracingIllusions
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby けい-ちゃん on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:04 am

Indeed! All your characters look great guys~

Kei-chan would happily accept you! But then that means someone will have to make a male demon... Well... If that role isn't taken by tomorrow, then Kei-chan can play it for you~

けい-ちゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:15 am

Haha, many people were waiting for seats, and now they have one. How about making a competition for whoever makes the best character wins the seat? xD

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:02 am

Are all the seats still taken or could I be the male demon? Or if we're doing the competition, may I compete for the role?

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeheart666 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:36 pm

One more human and we can start up! :DDDDDD I can't wait~!

Side Note: I edited my character's bio just barely, making it to where she's staying in the town instead of wandering around.

Skyeheart666
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby けい-ちゃん on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Ah.... Kei-chan would never be able to decide for a contest ;w;

And hai! You may have the role! Kei-chan can't hold a contest sadly >w<

So is Kei-chan~ We'll start this weekends hopefully!

Alight! All spots are filled! Finish those WIPs and we'll be able to start soon~

けい-ちゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracingIllusions on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:21 pm

Skyeheart666 ^w^ since Jack has been traveling around, do my chara know that she's protecting the family? Or will they bump into each other when the rp starts? O.O

EmbracingIllusions
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeheart666 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:39 pm

Okay, Illusion, here's the way I keep imagining it. He'll know stories and such of a yokai that protecting his family, though he won't have actually seen her before. Since he believes in yokai, he'll probably believe that there's the yokai watching his family. The way I think they could meet is that she's playing her violin at the top of a fountain in the town center and he sees her there. When he approaches, she recognizes his red eye, being that she had tried to stop him from going with his father on that day through small, subtle means since she knew that the place had been full of his worst fear, and so she quickly makes sure to inform him that he's the only one that can see her. From there, who knows where the flow of the RP river will go?

Edit: And I'm going to say this now. I can't stop looking at your guy's character profile. It's just too amazing. -///- I look forwards to RPing with you.

Skyeheart666
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracingIllusions on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:52 pm

That's just scary! I was thinking of something similar, but it wasn't as developed as yours (・∀・)
I think it's a fabulous idea that you've come up with (●^o^●)

And thank you, I love the picture of the girl of the girl with the blue headphones(⌒▽⌒)She's so pretty!
Me too, I can't wait for this to start. Soon i hope
Gosh, i don't usually get so many compliments (#^.^#) Thank you again!

EmbracingIllusions
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeheart666 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:11 pm

Well, I'm hoping to add some cats within my starter in such a way that she makes it look like he's talking to a cat so he can talk to her. And I've had a lot of time to think, so of course I developed the story within my mind. ^.^

Ah, yes, the girl with the box cutter. If you didn't see the other half of the picture, she has a whole duffel bag of those cute little weapons. XD I was trying to find a good picture and was debating a few, but she was the best one I could find with short dark brown hair and hazel eyes~ Like me~

All compliments I give to you are well deserved~ You're one of the best RP profile makers I've ever seen(no offense to everyone else).

Skyeheart666
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracingIllusions on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:15 pm

That's a good idea, although some might stare at him because he's talking to a cat, but that's their problem.
Cat's are super cute ^w^

a rebellious streak never hurt anybody! ( ̄ー ̄) That's the stuff that developes a character. Parents will probably something else

Skyeheart, you're also relly good at creating a profile, you write some really interesting stuff
(^。^) I generally adore women "Who can use an iron fist" they're fun to write with ^u^
Last edited by EmbracingIllusions on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EmbracingIllusions
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeheart666 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Well, as you say, "Madness is genius." ^ 3^ Cats are adorable. I have a cute little mixed tabby whom I have named Thanatos. I wouldn't be alive today without her.

Rebellions are the base of society~ Without rebellion, there would be no reformation of government and such.

You know, maybe we should do our own RP some time. You're a really interesting person I would love to get to know~

Skyeheart666
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracingIllusions on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Thanks ^u^ you too~

I had a cat once, a sweet and fluffy ragdoll. we had to giver her away, since my mother was allergic (and she only liked me =w= )

It'd be really fun to make an RP with you *u*
Which country are you from? the time difference doesn't seem to be that big, or else it's just me there's up late (again)

EmbracingIllusions
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeheart666 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:33 pm

Well, message me and we can possibly discuss an exciting RP~ I'm in America. It's currently about 6:30PM here. What about you?

Skyeheart666
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracingIllusions on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:38 pm

Sure thing ^w^

Seriously! on the other hand, it might seem more understandable XD

I'm from Denmark and it's 00:37 AM...

EmbracingIllusions
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeheart666 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:55 pm

Oh, wow. That's freaking amazing~ You wanna send the message or shall I?

Skyeheart666
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracingIllusions on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:02 pm

S'alright =.O I've just sent you a message ^_^

EmbracingIllusions
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:33 pm

Whew I finally finished! I'm so sorry for taking so long. My computer started randomly blacking out and I had to reboot. Luckily I saved the information and just had to edit bio and other stuff.

@paokikipao I'm also new to roleplaying! This will be either my second or third roleplay I'm participating in. I hope I matched the youkai to your character since we're together on this! Tell me if you want anything changed for it.

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!