Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Clearing your Eyes

Clearing your Eyes

a part of “Clearing your Eyes”, a fictional universe by けい-ちゃん.

A youkai is supposed to protect their master, but slowly, their line of kin decreases, and people soon are unable to see them. It doesn't lead to loneliness or sadness, it leads to death.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Clearing your Eyes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Clearing your Eyes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:59 pm

Okay Fate Chan~! :D hahha I am almost done with it :3
I haven't watched that anime, I have heard of it, just haven't watched it yet.
maybe I should ^ ^
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Okay pao-chan! :D It's a really awesome anime! It's magical girl with a mix of gundam...or at least that's how other people describe it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:22 pm

Cool!~ :DD haha
I have not watched anime in a long time... mmm I think I started watching a shoujo but I can't remember the name of it.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:15 pm

Your name reminds me of the series Fate Stay/Night, Fate/Zero season 1 and 2. Your name comes like Fate/Whisperer. xD

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:12 pm

@pao-chan I haven't gotten into an anime series lately after I watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica, but I have a list of animes I wanna watch. I just either get too busy or forget to watch them. xD

@code Lol xD I just realized that xD. I haven't watched the Fate series but I get what you mean.

Edit: I just saw your post Pao-chan! :D I love how you detailed the archery match as well as the "You're welcome" breeze. :3 Thanks for giving the rest of the Cupids a name xD. I couldn't think of anything bow related for the group except for Cupid xD.

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Sorry for replying late~ barely got back

And yeah me either, I've been busy with school >____< and I've been watching a new Korean Drama haha :]
cool! I want to start watching anime again,I watched a few episode of Magi: The labyrinth of magic.

I'm glad you liked the post Fate-chan! :DDD I actually wanted to ask you if you were ok with me giving her names before I submitted them, I am glad you didn't mind (^ ^) hahaha and that's ok, I thought it was cute and clever n.n

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:04 pm

No it's okay! I just finished another post. I tried to include everyone in the post. xD

I'm on vacation but they left us with a pile of work -___- . xD oooh cool! Those sound interesting!

Yeah I was definately okay! xD I was actually too lazy to give them names so I just focused on one girl. Haha glad you thought the Cupids were clever. xD I hope you're fine with the post I just did. I wasn't sure what spiritual powers Yuki could do so I just left it ambiguous ( plus the post was already getting too long .__. ).

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:35 pm

I really liked your post :DDDD the detail you put when Daisuke is observing everybody was just awesome!

awww I wish I was on vacations haha ^ ^ I have a big test for precal tomorrow I should probably be studying but oh well O.o xO

All right well I can add more to it if you agree :]

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Thanks! :D I wanted to include everyone that already posted as Daisuke was running around, also as a small "recap" of what went on.

I have to read and do lots of reading guide for my AP biology and then do other homework. I'm almost done reading Frankenstein!

You can add whatever you like! :D

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Yeah I think it was great! I actually imagined everything from his point of view. :3

Awwww I see, I have that book , just never read it, I've heard it's pretty sad haha
and are you in high school? :]

Ok thanks!~ I'll try to write on it soon ^^

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Yeah Frankenstein is pretty sad. :( What's funny is that it's so different from what the public normally thinks Frankenstein is. Oh and yeah I'm a high school senior who can't wait to be in college. xD How about you?

No problem! Take your time Pao-chan! :)

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:40 pm

hahaha yeah I've heard about it ^ ^ my mom read it and told me about it actually
Cool~! do you know what you want to study? I'm a college student :3

Arigato Fate-chan ^ ^

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:51 pm

I want to study Occupational Therapy. I got accepted into this program that gives me guaranteed placement in their OT school as long as I maintain a certain GPA. And the major it's under is Social and Behavioral Sciences.

Oooh that's awesome! :D What's your major? Got any tips for the soon to be college freshman? :3

No problem Pao-chan! ^_^

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:58 pm

That is amazing, congratulations!! I see that sounds really interesting to be honest~

I changed to Engineering :] computer science. and yeah enjoy your time in college but don't be a slacker ever, never procrastinate, that is one of my major problems teeheeTT.TT

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Thanks! :D I hope it will be interesting!

Oooh Engineering computer science! I have a couple of friends going into Engineering and a relative going into computer science. LOL okay I'll take note of that! No procrastination ( I hope ). xD It's lots of people's problem. xD

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:17 pm

Really? I do too haha but they are all boys, including my older brother x]

yes Fate-chan do take note because it is important to remember xD

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:32 pm

My friends are girls! Although the relative is a boy xD.

Okay Pao-chan! *writes note down* xD

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:36 pm

Hahaha I see ^_^ that's good I haven't seen a lot of girls who want to be engineers, except a close friend of mine

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:59 pm

Okay I finally posted :3
I'm sorry that I made it so long!~ I was inspired for a moment there... xD
I could have written more but that would have been to gigantic of a post!

Fate-chan~ I hope it's ok that I added that to the ending,
I really wanted for Yuki to see her Daisuke/wolf ^ ^

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Oooooh I liked your post Pao-chan! :D Well I like everyone's posts xD But I loved what you did at the end. xD it's fine. xD She had to see him sometime. But what did you mean by "he's not my wolf" ?

Lol i love how the stories are going so far. So much variety! :D

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!