Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Coffee shop! Everyone welcome! (character warm-up thread)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Coffee shop! Everyone welcome! (character warm-up thread)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FayeZepher on Wed May 14, 2008 2:39 pm

"In all honesty, jasmine tea is the only one I can stand. It has a subtle taste and I find it very relaxing." She took a sip and sighed deeply as though to prove her point. "I'm not totally against coffee, especially in the morning. I prefer it with cream, but I'll take it however I can get it." She smiled and fiddled with one of the straps on her tanktop. 'I'll have to get it tailored soon,' she thought, making a mental note.

"I know what you mean. I don't know what I would do if someone told me one day that I had to stop travelling and settle down with a family. Not that I'm against that or anything, I just can't see myself at that point in my life." Her hand unconciously went to the mark on her face, her eyes clouded in the past. "The only true family I have ever had are the people I travel with, and even then, more often than not, our paths split from one another." She snapped out of her thoughts and broke off a piece of her bread, and munched on it before continuing. "You mentioned something about the management having a problem with your company? What is wrong with it? I find it rather enjoyable, to tell you the truth." She smiled at him and took another sip from her tea. 'Was she flirting? Goddess, Jih would have a field day with this,' she thought, rolling her eyes at herself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FayeZepher
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

[ sorry im late]

" im not evil!!" she said looking at him holding his gaze and folding her arms" im nto evil maybe you are" she smiled at him and gigled.She leaned in and whispered into his ear " i like you too" she flushed and figeted a bit then put her hands on the front pockets of her jeans.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vampiric-romance
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Thu May 15, 2008 2:46 pm

"Whats the with the whispering?" he laughed. "I couldn't hear you. Say it a bit louder please?" His voice was teasing, and his ears went very red. "I'll drag you outside if I have too."

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

((I don't think I can RP here anymore T^T Nobody wants to RP with mee...waaaah TTTTTTT))
❴04•30•17//been gone for awhile. Working on getting back into Threads again~.❵

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Thu May 15, 2008 2:58 pm

"The management, also known as Jasmine, haha, pun....... Well she doesn't like me so much. She doesn't enjoy me being around. Apparently it's my hair and teeth. I'm not perfect." He grinned again, eyes shining. "I'm happy you enjoy my company. You are good company, as well." He faltered for a moment, then smiled. "How did you get that mark?" He asked, curiosity coming over his shy politeness. "I mean, it's cool. I kinda wish I had one."

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Thu May 15, 2008 3:03 pm

((Its okay moon I'll RP with you I'm getting kinda bored being ignored too.))
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

knock
Member for 16 years

She folded her arms as she teased her " well maybe you need to get you ears checked " she smiled at him " maybe i wont say it again .. maybe i will" she whispered in his ear and gigled " maybe it will just remain a secret". She knew she was being evil.

Vampiric-romance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FayeZepher on Thu May 15, 2008 6:10 pm

She laughed at his joke. "No one's perfect. And what's wrong with your hair and teeth?" At the mention of her tattoo, her hand went unconciously to it. She blushed slightly and looked at her tea. "Well, it's more of a type of tattoo, really. All members of my... tribe have it placed upon them magically when they are born. I actually have two, the other being on my lower back." She looked up and smiled, "Each person normally only has one and they're all of different design. Mine means 'great power and change,'" she snorted. "It pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one."

FayeZepher
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Thu May 15, 2008 8:16 pm

Frowning slightly, he leaned his forehead against hers. "Maybe I don't like secrets." He kissed her cheek, pulling away slightly. "I do hope you say it again." Shoving his hands into his pockets, he rolled his eyes.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

She looked up a him and smiled " im sorry but i wont say it again" she whispered in his ear and looked into his eyes as she slowly leaned in, leaning in closer and closer until er lips met his. She kissed him gently and softly and pulled away " im sorry" she turned her back to him and put her hands in her pockets

Vampiric-romance
Member for 16 years

She looked up a him and smiled " im sorry but i wont say it again" she whispered in his ear and looked into his eyes as she slowly leaned in, leaning in closer and closer until er lips met his. She kissed him gently and softly and pulled away " im sorry" she turned her back to him and put her hands in her pockets

Vampiric-romance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Fri May 16, 2008 2:39 pm

His eyes widened and his hand went automatically to his lips. His mind was spinning, and he was speechless for a few quick seconds, as he stared nerve rackingly at her back. Looking around at the rest of the customers, he felt slightly unnerved by the crowd. Then he didn't care as much. "Why are you sorry?" he said quietly, placing one hand on her shoulder. Roscoe walked in front of her, sitting on the table, facing her, finally the same height as her. Not looking down anymore, he stared at her in the eyes. His hand on her shoulder fell, and held her hand instead. "Dont be sorry."

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

She could'nt help but blush as he looked into her eyes and held her hand She felt her heart skip a beat , she bit her bottom lip and said " why not?... why should;nt i be sorry" her fingers shivered wondering if she should have kissed him or not. Her mind wondered about his reaction.

Vampiric-romance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Sat May 17, 2008 3:05 pm

Roscoe smiled, and looked down at her fingers curiously. "You're shaking," he mumbled, turning her hand over in his own. Then he looked up at her again. "Don't be sorry. I'm not repulsed or anything. Just wish I could've kissed you first." He glanced around at everyone else awkwardly, and smirked. "Do you want to go outside or something?" he asked, his ears red.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

" why do you wish you kissed me first?" she bit her bottom lip " sure that would be nice , but where?" She looked at him and smiled wondering where. She was hoping it would'nt be to the cinema since she wasn't found of cinemas at all. She smiled " aw look at you , your ears are rouge again its so cute". She giggled.

Vampiric-romance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Sun May 18, 2008 12:41 pm

Roscoe looked down at his feet, smiling. "The ears ain't cute. They're horrible..." he laughed, bringing one hand up to one. Then he looked back up at Lily. "I would probably kiss you off guard, you know? Randomly or something." He wrapped his arms around her waist. "Have to give congrats to you...a coffee shop is a really random place to kiss."

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sun May 18, 2008 3:31 pm

"Great power, huh?" He smiled. "I wonder what mine would be. 'Dissapointment'? My dad wanted me to join the Navy." He grinned. "Hell no. I'm not a military kinda guy." He held the coffee with both hands, looking intently, trying to place words correctly.

"Well, I don't think there's anything wrong with my teeth... they're crooked enough that they're not perfect but good enough I don't need braces. And my hair is awesome. The sideburn area, the part in front of my ears is the longest, the back is the shortest, and my bangs are kinda long. Apparently the owner doesn't like either of these things." He took a small sip of his coffee. "But I could care less." He looked up and smiled. "Obviously you don't care either."

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FayeZepher on Sun May 18, 2008 4:15 pm

"Family disappointment seems to be a running theme here," she sighed, eating some more bread. She grinned when he began talking about his hair. "You should take pride in your individualism. One thing I noticed about this town, many people seem to be carbon copies of each other and gawk at unique people. And no, I don't care about such things." She smiled and took a sip of her tea. Suddenly, Nweris grabbed Jakob's hand and looked at it, intrigued. "I recently became interested in this 'palm reading' that a vendor was talking about. Do you mind if I try what I've learned on you?" she asked, raising an eyebrow in inquiry.

FayeZepher
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sun May 18, 2008 5:32 pm

"Yeah, I do, though. When someone else has my hair or shirt I get a little pissed."

"Uhm.... sure?" Jakob asked, trying not to blush. "Go ahead. I doubt you'll see anything other than me dying at the age of 40." He smiled at her.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FayeZepher on Sun May 18, 2008 6:07 pm

She laughed at his joke, flipping his hand face-up in her palm as her other hand stroked the lines. "Let's see. This here is your lifeline. See how it's long and deep? This means you will have a long, healthy life full of vitality. It swoops down in a semi-circle meaning you have a tremendous strength and enthusiasm for life. These lines below your life line means you tend to waste energy." She smiled up at him before continuing. "This next line here is known as your head line. It's curved and sloping, meaning you are creative. Do you see how it is seperated from your life line? This means you enjoy the taste of adventure and have a great enthusiasm for life. This last line your love line." She paused a bit for effect before continuing. "Well, it starts here, between your middle and index fingers, meaning you give your heart away easily. It's parallel to your head line, meaning you have a good handle on your emotions. But these lines here that stretch down from the love line means that you've had disappointment in love." She blushed slightly as she finished. "Umm, I'm just starting to learn this, so I may be wrong." She suddenly realized that she still held his hand and let go, instead clutching her tea.

FayeZepher
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!