Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Coffee shop! Everyone welcome! (character warm-up thread)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Coffee shop! Everyone welcome! (character warm-up thread)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon May 19, 2008 4:45 pm

"Damnit. How can you be so right?" Jakob asked, amazed, and smiling. He blushed himself after she let his hand go... he hadn't realized she continued to hold it. He stared intently into his coffee. "I make the worst decisions when it comes to girls. Annnnd I do tend to just do whatever the hell I want to do. Which could be expressed as wasting energy. Or is it because I leave the water running when I brush my teeth...." He stopped, and looked meekly upwards. "Sorry. I'm rambling, aren't I?'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FayeZepher on Mon May 19, 2008 6:12 pm

Nweris smiled at him, hoping her cheeks weren't too flushed. "Who really knows. I mean, it's kinda hard to interpret. I still don't really know what I'm doing and I've only ever really practiced on myself. I mean, it's kinda cheating, cause I already know my story but then I didn't have much of an option, not knowing anyone around here. Not that I'm antisocial or anything. Just new, you know. And then it's trying to find time throughout the day to actually meet people, this being the first day I've ever really started a conversation." She stopped and laughed at herself. "Now I'm the one that's rambling."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FayeZepher
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

[ sorry its late]
She gigled " indeed it is a random place to kiss.. kiss me off guard hmmm why wuld you want to do that". She slowly wraped her arms around his neck and smiled. " ill tell you a secret i find your ears so cute"

Vampiric-romance
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue May 20, 2008 1:09 pm

"Congratulations." Jakob said, grinning. "But wait. You already know your future? Are you serious? Because knowing every single thing that was going to happen before it happened would basically leave you with no reason to live life because of the fact that there's nothing left to see." He blushed. "Okay, well maybe you don't mean that. But you know, when you have no one else to practice with, what are you going to do, not practice at all? I mean, I lie a lot. I'm good at it. But you don't get good just lying whenever, I mean, I lie to myself, and that sure as hell isn't cheating. And that wasn't a lie. Assume everything I tell you is the truth. Really the only thing I really lie about is my job. I show up 'on time' every day. And I'm 'nice' to the customers." His eyes met hers. "I lie when I say these things. For the most part."

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FayeZepher on Tue May 20, 2008 2:15 pm

She blushed when he congratulated her, feeling foolish. However, never one to dwell on the negative, Nweris immediately jumped back into the conversation. "When I say, "my story", I mean my stroy thus far. My future is just as unpredictable as your own." She listened to him go on about lies and laughed as he began to find ways of explaining himself that didn't make him seem like a bad person. She looked him straight in the eye. "I can tell that you've been honest while we've been talking. Even the best liars give off tell-tale signs." She frowned slightly as she remembered something he had said. "You said you lie to yourself. What about?" she asked, curiosity and concern taking the full front of her expression.

FayeZepher
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue May 20, 2008 3:32 pm

"Well, about life in general. I always tell myself it'll get better. Which basically is a lie. Y'know? Living single in a slummy apartment, making just above minimum wage." He frowned. "Paying of a car right now... y'know. Adding college onto my debt just isn't what I want to do. So I keep working, hoping magically I get accepted at a college where I can get a deterred loan." He smiled hopelessly. "And maybe I do give off tell-tale signs. Doesn't matter to me." He grinned. "Don't even throw love into the picture. That word and I do not get along."

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FayeZepher on Tue May 20, 2008 4:16 pm

"Don't say that," she whispered quietly. "It is never okay to give up hope. Things will get better." Nweris stopped and looked into her tea. "I do not mean to sound like a 'cheerleader', but I have seen too many people I care about give up and give in to hopelessness. Its okay to lean on people for help. Sometimes, its just easier with someone there encouraging you and believing in you." Her tea had gone cold, her bread was hardening, but she didn't want to leaveq the little coffee shop.

She looked up at him for a moment, sincerity written all over her face. After a moment, she let out an exasperated sigh. "Do NOT get me started on love. I don't think I even really know what the word means," she said smiling, trying to lighten the mood that she had created.

FayeZepher
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Tue May 20, 2008 5:49 pm

Roscoe raised his eyebrows. "My ears are horrible. Why would you like them? The red is annoying," he muttered.

Smiling a bit, he kissed her lightly on the cheek. Pulling back slightly, he checked Lily's reaction, his black eyes looking into hers imploringly. He kissed her slowly on the lips, eyes closed. Afraid of what she thought, he pulled away again. "Random enough for you?" he said quietly.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

" maybe..you know not evrything needs an explanation, i just find it so cute when your ears go red" she gigled then she tickled his ribs hoping he was ticklish. Lily stoped tickling him and ran off " youre not going to get me"

Vampiric-romance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Wed May 21, 2008 10:48 pm

His whole body twitched, and he cried out, "Hey!" Raising one eybrow, he looked at her devishly. "I will so get you..."

Roscoe began to chase after her, one arm outstreched, through the coffee shop. His long legs caught up to her quickly, and he wasn't even winded. Grabbing both of her wrists, he stopped her, holding her in place. One of his hands went down to tickle her side, and he grinned evilly. "Are you ticklish?" he said lowly.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

she could;nt stop gigling " ohh stop hehehe haha stop please" she tried to avoid it by moving she managed to remove one of hands and hold it and smiled at him stil gigling " stop will you pwease". She tried to hold his gaze.

Vampiric-romance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Thu May 22, 2008 9:15 pm

He grinned, smug. Bringing her hand to his lips, he kissed it. "Why should I?" He tickled her side once more, watching her and laughing playfully. Then he stopped, and sighed in mock sadness. "If you want me too." He held her gaze now, trying not to smile.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

" of course i want you too stop ,... is anything wrong" she felt worried since his face was emotionless... she could nto read any experssion she leaned in and kissed his cheek " are you alright?" holding his gaze.

Vampiric-romance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Fri May 23, 2008 2:50 pm

He broke out into a full smile. "No. Nothing is wrong," he laughed, rolling his eyes. He rocked back on his heels, watching her silently. After a moment, he commented, "You have to be the easiest talker- easiest girl to talk to- that I've ever met." He kissed the corner of her mouth, and leaned back, a small smile on his lips.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

She smiled back at him to and gigled " what makes you say that? i thought i would be intimidating" she gigled " and im evil its not hard for you to talk to evil people?" She folded her arms and held his gaze.

Vampiric-romance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DropDeadKid on Sat May 24, 2008 7:05 am

She Walked In Almost Tripping Up The Stairs,
The Person At The Counter Smiled
"How May I Help You?"
"Coffee With Six Sugers"
He Looked At You, Putting The Money On The Counter And Walking Of To A Seat,
You Played With Your Pink Hair And Piercings Intill The Same Guy Came Over, With Your Coffee.
He Placed The Coffee Down Infornt Of You And Smiled Before Turning Around on His Heel And Walking Off,
You Silently Whispered "Thank You"
And Picked Up Your Cup, Bringing To Your Lips Not Bothering How Hot it Is,
Your Not In The Mood To Care.

DropDeadKid
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DropDeadKid on Sat May 24, 2008 7:08 am

Your Mind Wondered We'll You Burnt Your Lips Everytime You Brought Your Coffee Up To Your Lips,
Your Pocket Beeped, But Leaving It For A While, You Finally Flipped It Open, Reading It Fast And Replaying Fastier, Before Snapping It Shut.

DropDeadKid
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Sun May 25, 2008 1:42 pm

He pretended to look scared of her, and back up a bit with his hands outstreched. "Oh, trust me. I'am intimidated by you...so evil, you know?" He raised his eyebrows, giving back her intense stare. "What's eviller about you I wonder...your tickles or your kisses."

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon May 26, 2008 7:46 pm

"Uhm. Sorry. I won't bring that word up again." He frowned, shrinking back into his seat and draining what little coffee he had left. He placed it back on the wooden table awkwardly, attempting to do something other than fidget to relieve himself of the embarrassment that was so plain in his face.

Jakob looked up with one eye from his fidgety hands.
"Ahhh.... How 'bout them Red Sox?"

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FayeZepher on Mon May 26, 2008 7:59 pm

Nweris flinched at the change in conversation. It was her fault that they were back to simple pleasantries. She smiled though and grew thoughtful for a moment. "That's the baseball team, right? I met a girl at the gym who seemed to love them. She says they are doing very well. I'm afraid I don't know much about the game, however. You seem to know them very well, though. Would you mind explaining it to me?"

She looked up at him curiously. She really did want to know. Sports weren't something people did where she was from, unless it involved a weapon or magic to better your skill. Doing something for the sheer joy of it was a new idea that she wanted to learn about. Maybe she would play baseball one day, if only to have 'fun'.

FayeZepher
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!