Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Comic Character Collision!

Comic Character Collision!

a part of “Comic Character Collision!”, a fictional universe by PeachesNCreme.

The world is in turmoil; a comic book character collision that will go down in history. Choose your favorite Marvel or DC character and warp their image to your liking or keep them as they are and join in an all out comic character brawl.Always Accepting

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Comic Character Collision!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Comic Character Collision!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Hey PnC

Super Awesome Stuff

You're welcome :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Yes, that is in fact. Super Awesome Stuff :D
"Is that right, Rambo?"
I can't believe I forgot that.
Well, while Harley Quinn isn't a very good GM type character; I'm going to post my startER out of over-anxiousness.
I don't know if it'd be wise to start yet.(I literally don't it might be okay, it might not!)
But I thought it'd be a good chance for you guys to see kind of the style :D
Besides, I am over-eager and have nothing to distract me from it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Well, you've got Boondock Saints! (Been watching it while I've been trying to post, the awesomeness of the movie is distracting, hence the time between your post and mine.)

Btw...

Dr. Quinn, paging Dr. Quinn, new arrival en route to the gates, your expertise is requested.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:50 pm

I have to say, I really like your interpretation of Nightcrawler.
And that forgiveness will be found for those who are distracted by Boondock Saints

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:01 pm

I posted to make it seem that the Joker is just finding out about his gender swap. Hope it is all right.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:07 pm

I have updated Nightcrawler's theme song to make it more...... fitting. Listen to it, I'm betting you'll think the same.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GuiyverT on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:12 pm

So, it is my understanding that none of these three are used yet? Wolverine, Iron Man or Batman?
Oh, oh! And can I play two of these? ...Or all three :P
Last edited by GuiyverT on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GuiyverT
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHappyHag on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:16 pm

YES! i'm actually reading DT for the third time all the way through... WAG i've read about five times..

Anyway.. i was thinking of Catwoman or Zatanna... Not really sure which i wanna pick.. Poison Ivy is awesome aswell..
Adversity is the first path to truth. - Lord Byron
It's time you met the monster that you have helped create. - Meet The Monster - Five Finger Death Punch
Only equals speak the truth. Friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of regard. - Stephen King

TheHappyHag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:19 pm

@ Ash
Not a problem at all (:
I enjoyed reading it. It was very... in character :D

@Spuddy! :D
Haha, I love it.
Glad there was lyrics in the description though; otherwise I'd have a hard time reading it.

@Guiyver
Nope, the only person who is kinda/sorta taken is Poison Ivy for a real life friend of mine :D
And I will probably allow people to play two characters later, but for the moment I want people to get their choice if not their second favorite ^-^'

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:19 pm

I believe Ivy is taken already. as for me I'm having fun with my female Joker ;]

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:35 pm

Zatanna is awesome (:
Not so to sway your decision, but yeah. She's pretty epic :D

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHappyHag on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Yeah.. i was leaning more toward Zatanna.. She seems like a fun character.. Good deal then.. I'll get her profile up as soon as i can..

TheHappyHag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Whoo, long post :D
Hope that it doesn't bore you guys.

And yeah, it's kind of plot-hole-y but I guess that is the benefit of fiction :P

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:14 pm

YES! I've been looking to RP as Rorschach for AGES! And the fact that we can gender swap is even better! I'm making my character right now : )
"Peace is the absence lack of war."
"I like to reserve my mouth for kissing, alcohol, and words. Not always in that order, but you get the point."
Blizzard's Music

Blizzard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Rorschach! :D
Haha, I look forward to seeing it

On a side note, I found this incredibly interesting
http://comics.ign.com/top-100-villains/

http://www.ign.com/top/comic-book-heroes

So thought I would share it with you guys.

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:56 pm

A transgender Rorschach? I'm really intrigued!

Btw, PnC, All Saints Day is now being absorbed by my brain parts. And I'm enjoying every second for the billionth time. =D

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Sorry for the delay but my introduction post is placed. (Here is on hoping I am doing it right as at some point it will just be that Gambit might be a bit different then I thought him to be and such.) Anyhow, excited to get on with this roleplay. Although it uses already existing characters, I am very curious as to what might happen if we cross all marvel and dc characters in one huge town XD
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Not to worry Arch, as I have to apologize for the impatience! :D
Luckily for us; it seems that this is the type of roleplay where characters can hop in and out of any situation as they frequently do in their respective comics, even

@Spuddy
Sounds like you know how to have a good time :P
Nothing better than spending the day with the McManus brothers

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:21 pm

The power of imagination eh? ^^
And yeah, I am not surprised you couldn't hold you excitement and just went 'Sod it!' and put up the first post. =D Now how to get my character to interact with the other characters as they are either not introduced, or just stuck in that stupid Arkham Asylum. Makes me wonder why I wanted Gambit to have a random chase and then be freely walking the road. Not one of the brightest ideas I suppose, I wonder if there might be a few police cars waiting for him to reveal himself once more eh? *rubs hands evily*

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:22 pm

I have made my opening post, I feel kind of dwarfed by you guys.
"Die? Didn't you know?...Spartans never die."
Kurt Spartan-051 said upon his death

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!