Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Comic Character Collision!

Comic Character Collision!

a part of “Comic Character Collision!”, a fictional universe by PeachesNCreme.

The world is in turmoil; a comic book character collision that will go down in history. Choose your favorite Marvel or DC character and warp their image to your liking or keep them as they are and join in an all out comic character brawl.Always Accepting

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Comic Character Collision!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Comic Character Collision!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:52 am

Welcome to the OOC channel for the roleplay Comic Character Collision! (No, its not a very creative title, and almost inappropriately abbreviated but still)
Please let your inner "nerd" speak out, after years (or perhaps no) supression!
No harm it it here ^^ Because inside, we are all secretly Comic-con dorks at heart, and there is nothing wrong with it!
I look forward to seeing submissions and your creative twists on our favorite characters!
Last edited by PeachesNCreme on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Comic Character Collision!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:18 am

I wanna see if I got this straight in my head gender wise....your saying that if I so please I could make the Joker a female, instead of a male?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:22 am

Absolutely!
Just keep the same mental state pretty much and you are good to go!

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:28 am

Heh, this sounds great. Although I am not too fond of role playing existing characters, this might be a first. =3 Already got a character in mind.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:03 am

Submitted, if I need to change anything, just tell me.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delkura on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:19 am

I'll give this a try.

Delkura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:33 am

Ash;
I got your character
Admittedly, I haven't looked her over yet, but I just had to say:
You know what you are. You're a dog chasing cars.

I'm harley quinn, so really excited to see a Joker

Also, Venom is filled as well for anyone submitting. I haven't had a chance to look over and accept between making Harley and fixing the bugs in the intro!

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:07 am

By the way;
Do you know if they are rebooting Spiderman after the Avengers series?
I'd heard that awhile back, but not much around it now?
(Speaking of Avengers, Thor was fairly good. :P)

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:00 am

I haven't heard any Marvel news lately....I'm interested in seeing how Harley will react when she see's her precious Joker has had a gender swap.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHappyHag on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:09 am

I've been a big batman fan since i was a kid! i'd love to take a bash at the RP even if i never got a chance to read any of the comics... Is it alright if i join if i promise to read up on the comic version? (who all has been claimed?)
Adversity is the first path to truth. - Lord Byron
It's time you met the monster that you have helped create. - Meet The Monster - Five Finger Death Punch
Only equals speak the truth. Friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of regard. - Stephen King

TheHappyHag
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:12 am

Wow, really creative idea, PnC! The RP idea's cool, but I'll pass on this one. Never really read any superhero comics so I'd be pretty out of place here. XD

At any rate, I could always wait for the random chance of you setting up a sci-fi RP. ^^

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:58 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! VENOM!!!! -sob-

Ah well, I'll choose someone else.

And Ash, I love your signature. Squee is awesome :D

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:20 pm

HappyHug, I don't mind that at all (:
The extent of my superhero knowledge is kept mostly to the big screen myself with one exception
After reading "The Killing Joke" And watching The Dark Knight I decided to pick up on Batman, but other than that...
Batman FTW!

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:05 pm

I'm rewatching The Dark Knight again.... It's so much better than when I first saw it :D I guess movies do get better with time

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:25 pm

You aren't kidding! :D
Everytime I see that movie I find something else to enjoy

Same with Boondock Saints, I've watched that probably twenty times and even though I can predict most of the quotes, I can't get bored.

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:33 pm

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!!!!!

"Well, well well! Name one thing you're gonna need some stupid f***ing rope for! Now I wonder, what d'you suppose is in that little case there?"

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:40 pm

Haha! :D
For the longest time my siggy on my phone was "The Bloody Rope!"(Imo, the best bit in the movie)
You can imagine the reaction I got.

"Two sound theories in one day, and neither of which dealing with abnormally sized men. Kind of makes me feel like river dancing. [Smecker proceeds to river dance]"
<3

Note:
Poison Ivy is now reserved

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Just noticed that Happy Hag is a fellow Stephen King reader! His work is awesome!!

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:52 pm

PnC, what exactly is the symbology here?

...And I just might be wantin' a bagel with my coffee.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:52 pm

Unfortunately I can't say I can agree or disagree
However; he did create the nightmare of my childhood with It.
I remember sitting in the hallway looking at the TV through parted fingers
I stand by my belief that he was the creation of that clownophobia (Certainly not the right word, but I don't have the motivation to look it up!)

Willem Dafoe is awesome in that movie: Every line he said was classic. :D

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!