Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Complicated Love

Complicated Love

a part of “Complicated Love”, a fictional universe by MiraMija.

There's always that gay stereotype, that gays are girly and love fasion. Not all gays are like that. Most of them are pretty normal and hard to pick out from a crowd.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Complicated Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Complicated Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:39 pm

I really doubt she does. And if she had long hair I bet she would wear it up in a ponytail more than once a week.

And hell yes its fun! When you're not crawling under barbed wire and getting electrocuted... But yeah... Its an interesting experience ^^ And Cassy shall be joining me in one one of these days.

.... 80's slang? I see no 80's slang. Anyroads~ I am very lucky you are nice... If I was in possession of your flashdrive.... *snickers* You'd have fun... I dont think I'd delete anything... But I would definitely add the most random of crap I could possibly fine... Supernatural GIFs galore

Cass, you're gonna post for Pillar before I do for Snake, yeah? Don't worry cass... Im joining you in the procrastination of Char Sheet completion... I really need to write his Bio... But... effort... I used up all my reserves on putting 8 songs in his profile...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Who are you talking about...?

....Wait....barbed wire? Electrocution? Are you talking about torture? *squints at tiny words* WHAT, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I'M NOT JOINING YOU NOPE NOT AT ALL.

I shall post for Pillar, after I finish his personality! I plan on having his history be filled with holes because of the whole selective memory things. So it'll be interesting if he remembers bits and pieces of his past~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:01 am

Pft. You really need to watch Mean Girls sometime, Cass. :P

It sounds like it's pretty rewarding, too. As long as you survive, that is!

Also +20 cool points because Supernatural.
날 밀어내도 난 다시 네게로 다가가서

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:41 am

A-another Supernatural fan? . . .

You just made me a very happy person, Good Sir. Did You see the Season Gr8 premier??

And Cass... I've already been dragging you to the crossfit workouts so... the marathon wont be too bad xD

And Gabe gets a Gabriel GIF cuz Gabe in return earned 20 cool points.

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:22 am

* whimper sobs* B-b-b-b-b-b-but T-T Physical activity. I don't like effort and and I'm not an alien like you! I'm a full-blooded geek! T-T Geeks don't have this thing you call endurance. They stay holed up in their rooms all day/night long. T-T

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:19 am

No, I haven't seen season Gr8 yet. D: No cable! But, I definitely will soon, Supernatural is too awesome for me to put off for long.
Aw yes, and now I add all the gifs to my folder.

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Welp, Pillar isn't at the party. He will end up there. At one point in some random time, but Cay and I have something planned so XD But Pillar and Snake will end up at the party. Somehow, I have no idea.

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:10 pm

Fab post Cass :D
This account is no longer in use
[i]Should you have rp'ed with me in the past and wish to do so again, either new or continue an existing one, contact me on my new account

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Totes fetch gurl. Totes.

Now. Time for Snake's post. Oh, Motivation where art thou... I do believe its gone off on some wild and daring escapade with my muse and Effort... /sigh

Forte! You haven't seen it? I'm sorry! I had some links to watch it online... But its buried deep within the dark, gaping trench that is my tumblr... e.o

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Nah don't worry, I know places to watch it. I just haven't gotten around it it yet...hopefully later today or during the weekend.

Great post, Cass. :D I'm happy you guys are starting now, hecks yeah. 8]

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:52 am

... Oh Dani... He always manages to make me giggle x'D Hes just too adorkable

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:17 pm

The song fits the post absolutely to the peak of perfect my friend. XD ANYWAYS I will be living in that post of yours for a while x3333333

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Hahah, yeah, he is a huge dork. 8{D thanks.
And yeah, I have to thank you Cayleen, that was a great song and now I have another artist I need to listen to obsessively. As I stare at your and cass' posts because well
damn you guys. they're just 2 kool.

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:46 pm

... I actually had to check what song I put xD Glad you guys enjoyed it~ And thank you, you're too sweet x3

Dani wrote:Legend. Call me Will Smith, bitch.

Oh dear lord I think I ruptured something on my way to the floor x'D I enjoy Dani immensely

EDIT: ... Forte... Can I just say something? Sidney Allen. My word. I clicked his profile for the icon, was snagged by the gorgeous art, and stayed to live in the music and writing <3 I clicked the song, and at first I was like... Ehhhh But then, I got like 40 seconds in... and I have it on repeat <3 And just the combination of that song, the art, and your writing... It had my heart and soul melting <3 Bravo

Also. Where the fuck do you get all this motivation??? You're like a writing machine OTL

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Hah! I'm glad you did! :D

oh..oh my! I'm seriously giddy, thank you!! I'm glad you enjoyed what I wrote for Sidney and the song I used. I mean..sglgdnfgn ll kknfngld lelelelelnednf nsdfl skdfn sdfnnnfsnnnfinf lsdf llloeopemmm i just, thank you. I'm so happy to hear that you liked it so much I mean, holy, nfdf oh gosh, i wish i could say something intelligent in response but just..ahhh. thank you thank you. :')

annndd I get it from,,not having anything much else to do mostly! plus it keeps me sharp! and it's fun, so there's that. :D

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:45 pm

I made someone speechless... A goal has been met. Glad to make you happy xD

And cass... Lets do this freakin colab so we can get Snake and Cass to the tail end of the party dammit!!!

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:48 pm

I'm Cass, Pillar is pillar though. XD WE'RE DOING IT! Woo! Oh and be confused and frightened by the fast pace we're going with the posting e.o is confused and frightened by the pace

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:08 pm

... I was thoroughly confused by your response before I looked down at what I said... I fucked up... Eh xD You know what I ment.

And.. I..k...r Usually we only post liek once a week or less xD

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:23 pm

Oh my god that video..

Okay, I shall be confused and frightened, but I am happy about it too! >:{D

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:24 pm

That, my friend, is the glory of Scott Jund.

......... Welp, just read the last few posts.... When Pillar and Snake finally do walk in on a conversation akin to that last.... This is what will be going through Snake's mind

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!