Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Contract of the Cage

Contract of the Cage

a part of “Contract of the Cage”, a fictional universe by Morrigan52.

Lucifer has risen. Most angels have abandoned mankind and the Apocalypse is coming. Existence will be ripped apart if the fight between Lucifer and Micheal can't be stopped.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Contract of the Cage”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Contract of the Cage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morrigan52 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Here are the rules for "Contract of the Cage"

no godmodding, not even a little
no double posting, unless you have multiple characters(just use your best judgement)
if you dont like cursing, gore, adult content, etc., GTFO. nobody is forcing you to read it.
if youre going to be gone a while, give us a heads up in OOC and/or write yourself out of the story (death, coma, trip to a faraway land, etc)
be anything/anyone you want. ghost, demon, angel, human. just not God, and not a pansy sparkly vampire
Last edited by Morrigan52 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Morrigan52
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Contract of the Cage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Is this rp influenced by Supernatural? Because if it that would be awesome.
Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tonks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broken-wings on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Can I please reserve a demon? :]
Sometimes it not about fixing the broken, but making something new and better.

broken-wings
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Is Lucifer available?

Studying the concept of Satan is sort of a hobby of mine

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morrigan52 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:43 pm

@Tonks- very loosely. the physics are similar and the Cage is similar. but thats about it.
@broken-wings- go for it
@WadeJackel- now that i think about it, someone should be Lucifer. since i dont want to do it, and you asked first..

also, i apologize for poor grammar in OOC. it will be different in character. but im lazy. so, no grammar OOC.

Morrigan52
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HaiKana16 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Hi, so, I'm sorta new to this site, and I don't know how to PM people. Can someone help me out, please?

HaiKana16
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Hey I just was wondering when do you think this rp is gonna get rolling? I only as because I think I'm gonna be a little busy this weekend and I don't want to miss it.

Tonks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HaiKana16 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Never mind, I finally figured it out. So......yah.

HaiKana16
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:29 pm

Could one of demons representing the sins, be in this?
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morrigan52 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:22 pm

@Tonks- the first post will be up shortly
@Rulke- yes, but the Seven Sins would have to be on Lucifers side.

Morrigan52
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:45 pm

You are aware, whom the seven sins are?

Lucifer: Pride (superbia)
Mammon: Greed (avaritia)
Asmodeus: Lust (luxuria)
Leviathan: Envy (invidia)
Beelzebub: Gluttony (gula or gullia)
Satan/Amon/Behemoth: Wrath (ira)
Belphegor: Sloth (acedia)

Three names for the Devil there, so yeh Lucifer is Pride.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morrigan52 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:27 pm

i was not aware. thank you for that. sorry, i havent delved very far into judeo-christian mythology.

Morrigan52
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:34 pm

So if you have the sins, then will need a more rounded name for the Devil :P, Devil works.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morrigan52 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:44 pm

i think that he should be called Lucifer since that was his angel name. maybe have the other sins be Lucifer/Prides personal guard/direct underlings?

Morrigan52
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Hmm, I'll consider, what direction ya hoping to go in this? And also what is overall aim? I would play one of the sins, probably Wrath or Lust. But I would first like to know some more details.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morrigan52 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:46 pm

i guess, the anti-apocalypse brigade is going to be trying to hold off Hell's hordes, get the God-squad back in the game, and/or tell the humans whats actually going on to get their help. the ultimate goal here is to stop the end of the world. the key to that is a contract made when the Lucifer rebelled.

Morrigan52
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Ok I should put it out there I post a lot, so if you aren't gonna post any more could you maybe give me a heads up? this might sound a little weird but what ev'.

Tonks
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morrigan52 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:59 pm

i guess Rulke and Broken-Wings arent going to join us. '^'

Morrigan52
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:45 pm

The...story is pretty long,and it'd take me a few days to read it...but is there by any chance,the appearance of the 4 Horsemen?Cuz the idea of roleplaying as the almighty Death is very appealing.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Contract of the Cage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morrigan52 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:31 pm

the Horsemen are in this. though only Death has made an appearance.
we would be happy to have you. but read it through before you send in an application.

Morrigan52
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!