Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cowboys VS Native Americans

Cowboys VS Indians

a part of “Cowboys VS Native Americans”, a fictional universe by ScarnyLuv.

Cowboys VS Native Americans has been a fun childhood game telling of the past when the cowboys came and fought the indians for the great land. This one is telling the story of another world where history seems to be repeating itself but there is a twist.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cowboys VS Native Americans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Cowboys VS Indians

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Cowboys VS Indians"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Cowboys VS Indians

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:26 pm

Thundera it looks good other than you have to wait till you meet an Indian in the rp to have an Indian name

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:32 pm

I know I put it there for future reference

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Please change the name of this Roleplay, as a Native American I find this HIGHLY racist. My people have bled enough for this land, I see no need to remind us of our darkest hour. No one calls us 'Indians' anymore but fools and bigots.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:38 pm

It's not my RP but it up to scarny

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:45 pm

I'll start the reporting process while I wait.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:48 pm

I am sorry you feel that way but I am a Native American and me and my family are fine with being called Indians but yes I will change it if it offends you.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:51 pm

I see no reason to make a report. You felt offended and asked me to change it and I did I would understand if I said no but I did as you requested therefore should not be reported.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Changing the name does not change the content. You still have these racist ass images and themes. If you TRULY are Native you will understand and simply delete this.

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Thundera OK thank you for clarifying

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:57 pm

O problem

Thundera
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:59 pm

I truly am and the pictures are not really raciest. Like I said I am sorry that you feel this way but if you truly dont like it then just dont look here just ignore it and let those who enjoy the thought and worked hard on this just do it.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:03 pm

I have reported this. We will let the Mods decide.

I tried to play nice.

"if you truly dont like it then just dont look here just ignore it and let those who enjoy the thought "

Just look away? Ignore racist trash? How about no. My mother had her face burned by little racist scum. I will NEVER simply ignore racism.

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:27 pm

So what's with the overly sensitive indian on here? I live in state that has the most racism for indians than in the entire country. If your souix or any of the nomadic tribes than you should know which one I'm talking about.

By the way. The military were the ones who drove the indians into the reservation through greater military might, (with the exception of Little Big Horn but you have to win 15 to 1), cowboys were just ranchers hence the name.

The tribes in the United States lost for a reason. Unlike the Aztecs, Mayans, and Inca who lost due to disease/political issues, the tribes lost because they showed no ambition to further their tribes into civilizations.

I do, however find it a bit amusing how people can call others a bigot by using the term indian or native american. I saw an Axis RP yet I didn't report them for being "Nazis". You could be reported as well because your posting here is still trolling, which is against the site's rules.

ScarnyLuv I would enjoy joing this RP as a cowboy.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:09 pm

I would enjoy you joining this rp as a cowboy or native american :)

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:46 pm

Roku! What a coincidence! I'm trying to join as one of the Natives in the intro! This will be fun with you around!
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:49 pm

Alright I submitted my character. So I got a question. What towns are there, technology, terrain (Plains, forest, mountains ect.), and current relations between the tribes and cowboys? Also are the tribes based on a certain group or just generalized?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!