Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crashed

Crashed

a part of “Crashed”, a fictional universe by Emily3456.

The students crash on the island by plane and by day one, they begin to understand that there is more to this island than just sand and trees.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crashed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Crashed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Crashed"

The plane has been flying for about four hours now, all over the Atlantic Ocean. It's late at night, storming badly and the plane shouldn't land for about another Three hours. Suddenly over the intercom the passengers hear the pilot talking with a panicked voice, "Ladies and Gentlemen please put your seatbelts on, we are going through some heavy turbulence due to the storm. Please don't leave your seats till the Seatbelt sign has gone out,Thank you."Five minutes after the huge bumps of the outside storm, oxygen masks, and life vests are opened above the seats,Some pasengers jump out of their seats to grab their bags. The plane has become pure chaos now as everyone tries to ready themselves. The plane begins to descend extremely fast, and crashes in to the ocean.
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Crashed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:14 am

Hey, can I reserve a spot as a male in group 2?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:34 am

I am intrested on this Roleplay: Can you reserve a spot as male in the second group?

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:55 am

can I reserve a female in group two? ^^
I'll have my sheet up by this evening.
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DearestEnemy on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:53 am

Can I reserve a female in group one? I posted my character
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. And then throw it in the face of the person who gave you the lemons until they give you the oranges you originally asked for
- Jace Wayland

DearestEnemy
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:42 am

No one wants Group 1 Male Spot 3? Aww ...I'll take it then :P. Can I reserve it? I'll have the character profile up tommorow at the same time I posted this. If not, I will gladly relinquish the spot to another person.

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Is this RP still going to happen? I submitted a character a few days ago and since then a lot of people have created characters, but as far as I can tell no one has been accepted yet. I was just wondering when it's going to be able to start since it seems that at least one person has applied to every open spot.
Image ImageImageImageImage

Lina820
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spongalicious on Fri May 06, 2011 2:33 am

hey my character has been accepted for this roleplay as female group one but im not exactly sure how to post on the roleplay as im new. can someone please explain how to get to the roleplay and how to tell when its started?
any reply will be greatly appreciated!
thank you
why do we prefer to see men holding guns rather than hands??

spongalicious
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!