Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

| - Cry Little Sister - | *OOC*

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

| - Cry Little Sister - | *OOC*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidniteHallows on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:38 pm

;; Once Upon A Time ;;
A vampire city exists, though the vampires are pretty well civilized. Most of them will not just go out and kill with the chance of exposing their city and they try to hunt on rare occasions and all of them have access to the local blood banks. Some even try to live off of the blood of animals, but that has never lasted long. Of course, there are vampires that go out and hunt humans when the hunger strikes, too. In this vampire city (it is called Avesta Dante after one of the first vampires), there are humans. They go around day to day without the knowledge of the vampires and many never find out. The few that do are immediately fed upon so they do not spill the secret of the fair city. These vampires can go out into the light but it severely weakens them and they cannot be in the sunlight for long, just a very few hours, or they will die. In this city, an oceans borders and west side and there are snow-capped mountains in most of the north and east. Occasionally, a vampire (who are, in actuality, referred to as Immortals since the word 'vampires' usually installs the image of slaughter and uncivilized blood-lust) fall in love with a mortal, but that sort of relationship is banned by the Immortal elders; The mortal half is killed and the punishment for the Immortal all depends on their status in the community.
But, one day, a new family moves into a house in AD: four daughters and their father. Their mother died of breast cancer two years ago and their father is extremely abusive. They run into four rather attractive boys at school one of their first days in their new school. But these four boys are not just any boys; they are the sons of a high class Immortal couple that are two of the most respected Elders, the Immortal brothers are Princes of Darkness. And, just as the boys and their human personal assistants worried, the four Immortals and the four Mortals end up falling in love. Are the Elders going to find out about the forbidden love? What will the young Immortal princes do about their love; leave and forget about them or try to stay with and protect them against all costs?

;; Rules & Notes ;;
  • The last name of the Immortal royalty family is Chalice.
  • The last name of the Mortal family is Baker.
  • Credit goes to Andreas Hudec (AKA Strify) as Lucifer and Bill Kaulitz as Beau. Please credit your characters if you have a celebrity play-by.
  • You are more than encouraged to play an Immortal parent, a Mortal parent, or one of the Mortal assistant for the Princes.
  • All basic role playing rules apply here in addition to any of the following.
  • Please no killing each other. Simple rule.
  • At least semi-lit and up. That's pretty much everyone unless you're always using exclamation marks (!), chat speak, or other such childish habits. Not sure if you're semi-literate? PM me a sample of you IC posting.
  • No one-liners. It's easier to respond to a longer, more descriptive post. I don't even care if it is only two or three lines as long as they aren't super short.
  • After the positions of the four Princes and the four Mortals have been filled, we will pick couples.
  • When we start, it will be on the girls' first day at the new school, though it is the beginning of the second semester. So it's winter.
  • My vampire so not SPARKLE!!! Twilight is cool and all but it is seriously overrated and overplayed in the role play community.
  • To make things easier on you, these are what my vampires CAN do: sharper senses (especially hearing; they can hear anything within a three mile radius as if it were right next to them), super speed and strength, physical attraction, and they can be out in the sun but it reduces their strengths and abilities to that of a human.
  • Swearing is allowed, just don't make your character swear like a sailor.
  • If you're going to be gone for an extended period and can't post, TELL US! Don't leave us hanging! I understand that things can suddenly pop up in life but try to give us a heads up if you won't be able to post for a while.
  • What I have above is the main plot, if you have an sub-plot or twist ideas, please PM me and let's discuss them.
  • Romance is what this role play is mainly about but please don't get too serious that makes someone think "0,o Too much information." PMing is great when you want to get more descriptive and serious.

;; The Immortals ;;
Beau Casper Chalice - The sweet one.
Lucifer Lestat Chalice - The flirt.
Kale Vaun Chalice – The rebel.
Chalice Son - OPEN

;; The Mortals ;;
Richelle "Ricky" Ami Baker - The spazzy one.
Raquel Annalise Baker - The quiet girl.
Alexandra Snowden Baker – The silly one.
Katie 'Kat' Sofia Baker – The outgoing one.

;; Other ;;
Chalice Son Assistant 1 - OPEN
Chalice Son Assistant 2 - OPEN
Chalice Son Assistant 3 - OPEN
Chalice Son Assistant 4 - OPEN

;; The Couples ;;
♥ OPEN - OPEN ♥
♥ OPEN - OPEN ♥
♥ OPEN - OPEN ♥
♥ OPEN - OPEN ♥

;; The Skeleton ;;
You may add on if you like, this is just the necessities.
Hello, My Name Is:
Some Call Me:
I Am Know As The: (Smart one, funny one, etc.)
I Was Born:
Immortal or Mortal:
My Role In Society:
I Look Like:
I Act Like:
Last edited by MidniteHallows on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MidniteHallows
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: | - Cry Little Sister - | *OOC*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:56 pm

May I reserve one of the Baker daughters?
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidniteHallows on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:02 am

Indeed you may, Lavender. :) Just get the sheet up whenever you can.

Hello, My Name Is:
Beau Casper Chalice

Some Call Me:
My name is short and simple enough so I have no nicknames.

I'm Know As:
The sweet one.

I Was Born:
September 1, 1989. My deathday was August 13, 2007.

Immortal or Mortal:
Immortal

My Role In Society:
I am the youngest Immortal Prince of Darkness. I will someday be a great respected Elder along with my brothers and our Immortal mates.

I Look Like:
I have naturally dirty blond hair but it is dyed black; however, since I am an Immortal and don't change at all, my hair just stays the color I dyed it when I was mortal. My hair is usually styled up in anime-like spikes. I have honey golden eyes which I rim with thick eyeliner; my brothers tell me that my "sweet and irresistible honey eyes" are what draws the Mortals to their doom and that I am liable to get sued for "eye rape". I stand at 5' 7" and weigh 113 pounds. I am not very muscular and I have a slightly feminine build. My tongue and right eyebrow are pierced.

I Act Like:
I am quite sweet and polite. I have a lot of patience but you don't want to make me angry because I do have a temper that no one would want to mess with. I am outgoing and I like to talk to and get to know people; if I'm going to live forever, I would like to know as many people as I can. It takes a while of getting to know someone before I open my heart, though I remained locked and barred shut to Mortals; I am quite the goody-two-shoes and I rarely ever break the rules, the number one rule I know not to break is falling in love with a Mortal.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Hello, My Name Is:
Lucifer Lestat Chalice. What's your name, babe?

Some Call Me:
My brothers call me Luci but I really have no other nicknames.

I'm Known As:
I am the flirt, the ladies man.

I Was Born:
May 9, 1978. My deathday was October 31, 1994.

Immortal or Mortal:
Immortal.

My Role In Society:
I am an Immortal Prince of Darkness. Would you like to be my princess?

I Look Like:
GORGEOUS! Haha! I stand at 5' 7" and weigh 132 pounds. I have alluring grey eyes and blond and black hair. I am pale and it is stereotypical for you to say that is a usual trait for an Immortal since it isn't. The complexion of an Immortal all depends on what they looked like upon being turned. Anyway, I have a slightly feminine appearance but I'm still sexy all the same. The lower left corner of my lip is pierced.

I Act Like:
I can be pretty cocky and confident. Why shouldn't I be though, considering I'm only in line for a huge, underground community that really holds who rules over the planet? I can be egocentric and ironic. I am a huge flirt and I rarely walk away from a one night stand especially considering I usually get a meal at the end of the ordeal... If you catch my drift. I can be a bad boy; I'm definitely not like my brother Beau, a strict goody-two-shoes. He can be as bad as mother and father, always reciting rules whenever any of us get close to breaking any single one.
Last edited by MidniteHallows on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

MidniteHallows
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:27 am

Hello there, creepy... I get the weird feeling I'm stalking you without knowing it. The title caught my attention and then you're avvie... Which scares me just a tiny bit.

Hello, My Name Is: Richelle 'Ricky' Ami Baker
Some Call Me: Ricky. I prefer the name Ricky over Richelle.
I Am Know As The: Spazzy one.
I Was Born: October 12th, 1991.
Immortal or Mortal: Mortal. That's a strange question to ask... No, wait! I'm an alien!
My Role In Society: A student. =D
I Look Like: I'm rather pixie-like, I stand at exactly five feet tall... Curse me for never growing! I have super short hair... I lost a bet with a guy at my school, that's why it's so short... My eyes are hazel in color, though I have more green in my eyes than brown. I weigh about ninty two pounds. I am pretty pale as it is a proven fact that it is impossible for me to tan.
I Act Like: I can be calm... Sometimes, I guess. I'm pretty crazy, I love to dance and have fun. I like to touch things... It's a bit of an obsession really, I can't walk through the store without touching nearly everything on the shelf. It drives people crazy, I can't help it. I'm nearly attached to my iPod twenty-four-seven. I get along well with just about everyone unless they just don't like hyper people, I can talk a lot sometimes but I know when I should just shut up and when I can just babble about nonsense.
Last edited by Armageddon on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifeordeath on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:28 am

Hello, My Name Is: Raquel Annalise Baker
Some Call Me: Rox or Anna
I Am Know As The: The quiet girl.
I Was Born: November 22, 1992
Immortal or Mortal: Mortal
My Role In Society: Just your everyday teen, well for the most part.
I Act Like: I'm sweet when I want to be, but I can be a b**** if I want to be. I like to be by myself and I'm devoted to my sisters. I would do anything for them. I'm worse then you might think even though I'm quiet. I'm not the best flirt and I would die before I let anything happen to those I love. Hard to gain my trust, easy to lose it. Hard to get me, easy to lose me.
I look like: I'm five foot one inch. My hair is always stringing in my face. I always have a smile on, whether it be real or fake. I love my blue eyes and I enjoy wearing hats of all different kinds. I'm constantly wearing makeup whether it's just eyeliner and mascara or the full blown out process, there's always some there. Image
Love me forever; as long as the sky is bright, as long as the world revolves, and as long as I can breathe.

lifeordeath
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidniteHallows on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:40 am

Lol You are, of course, accepted (and with Ricky! Yay!) but I'm sure you already knew that, m'dear. My role plays just seem to attract you; like they're magnetic. And my avvie is epic!! My favorite character of my favorite movie! Though Brandon is making a face that could be considered a bit scary.

You, too, are accepted lifeordeath. I like your charrie. :)

MidniteHallows
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:46 am

Yep, I thought it might be interesting to throw Ricky into this situation... With her hyperness and dancing.
Magnetic. *nod* Though they're totally epic in so many ways! I'm sure you've gotten tired of me.
Yeah, I was talking about the facial expression.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:03 am

ImageHello, My Name Is: Alexandra Snowden Baker
Some Call Me: Xandra, Ally, Snowy. Any of them. But I like it when people come up with creative names for me.
I Am Know As The: The silly one.
I Was Born: I am about to celebrate my 18th birthday on February 14th. You do the math.
Immortal or Mortal: Human, mortal.
My Role In Society: err... a teenager!
I Look Like: I'm pretty short, barely reaching 5'5", but I rocks it nonetheless. I'm fairly skinny, but not totally a twig, with a skin tone on the paler side. I've got dark hair that's usually pinned up into something simple and bed-headish, that's a bit shortly cut, a little bit past my shoulders. I've got sparkling brown eyes, and a bright smile. I dress in whatever I can find in my closet.
I Act Like: I suppose to sum myself up, you could say I'm just comfortable in my own skin. I'm pretty outgoing, just because I don't really give a damn about people's opinions of me. I love making people feel awkward, but I usually ends up feeling awkward myself.... I love to laugh, and make people laugh, thus the reason I've been dubbed "the silly one" by my sisters. I guess you could call me smart, getting fairly good grades, but by any means I'm not above average. I was in the drama club at my previous school, and plan to join this one's too.

Whoa, two other sisters already! Did it take that long for me to post? lol
Last edited by Lavender on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:48 am

I don't think so, Lavender. xD Just everyone wants a hot vampire guy.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Autumn on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:24 am

;; The Skeleton ;;

Hello, My Name Is: Katie 'Kat' Sofia Baker.

Some Call Me: Kat, Kay, or Kiki.

I Am Know As The: Outgoing one.

I Was Born: January 4th, 1992.

Immortal or Mortal: Mortal.

My Role In Society: Currently a student.

I Look Like: Kat stands at a mere 5'3". She's slender in build, blue eyes, and though cursed with mousy brown hair, she obsessively dyes and streaks it blonde.

I Act Like: Kat is very social, she loves meeting new people and befriending them. First impressions are what make or break you upon meeting her, if she feels you're not worth her time she simply won't bother wasting it. She doesn't often have many shy tendencies and openly speaks whatever is on her mind. She's well mannered unless provoked, and very family oriented.

Autumn
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:14 am

I'll join as an immortal! I'll make my profile soon!

Hello, My Name Is:
Some Call Me:
I Am Know As The: (Smart one, funny one, etc.)
I Was Born:
Immortal or Mortal:
My Role In Society:
I Look Like:
I Act Like:
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:21 am

Hello, My Name Is:
Kale Vaun Chalice
Some Call Me:
My brothers call me Nyght sometimes. I’m not sure why but it stuck.
I Am Know As The:
I’m the rebel, what of it?
I Was Born:
June 17, 1977. My deathday was October 37, 1997
Immortal or Mortal:
Immortal
My Role In Society:
I am an Immortal Prince of Darkness
I Look Like:
I have black, shoulder length hair that is always a mess and piercing blue-grey eyes that seem to stare into your soul. I stand 6 feet tall and weigh 140 pounds. I am slightly pale, but I like that. I am thin but muscular and have tribal bat tattoo on the left side of my neck and a tribal spider tattoo across my upper back.
Bat Tatt-
http://swwn.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/bat1.gif
Spider Tatt-
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_K1WSFfbvH_4/Sa2A4MpM_OI/AAAAAAAAAE0/iZcFybOtu00/s400/tribal_spider_tattoo_design_TATRSP05.jpg
I Act Like:
I tend to disobey the rules, with the exception of one: don’t fall in love with a mortal. If I can help it, I’ll stay out of trouble. I like my freedom. There is so much to do in the world and so little time to do it… If you have restrictions. I like to be up all night wandering around town in search of something to do. I tend to be headstrong and have a bit of a temper. I'm in general nice to everyone around me, until they show they are someone I don't like.
Last edited by Nyghtfang on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifeordeath on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:23 am

Awh! Sorry, but Kat's birthday is my birthday! That's neato!

lifeordeath
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Autumn on Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:18 am

Yeah, Kat's birth-date is just over 10 months prior to Raquel's.

Autumn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifeordeath on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Yeah, I'm like the youngest! Grr. But I just thought that was totally neat-o. Only a MONTH until it's here!

lifeordeath
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidniteHallows on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:20 pm

Oh me, oh my. Lots of skeletons up while I was asleep (which was up until about 30 minutes ago). Yeah, I overslept way late..... ANYWAY! I'm glad my role play was found interesting. ^_^

Lavender, Nyghtfang, and Autumn: you're all accepted. If you could find a picture, though, Nyghtfang, I would be rather happy. Of course, it is not required and it is fully up to you.

Chulance, try to get your sheet up whenever you can. :)

And thank you, Mari! I am most defintiely not sick of you, I enjoy role playing with you very much. C:
Last edited by MidniteHallows on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MidniteHallows
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:50 pm

You like my profile, Midnite? lol if there's anything you want me to change, I'll change it! ; ]

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidniteHallows on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Absolutely! I think Alexandra sounds very interesting and I cannot wait to see more of what she's like. ;D

MidniteHallows
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Autumn on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Yay, I'm excited to start. ^__^

Autumn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidniteHallows on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:33 pm

I know, me too! We're jusst waiting on one final profile to get finished. ^_^ And then there's the picking of couples but that shouldn't take long.

MidniteHallows
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!