Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Damnation Season 4: Redemption (OOC)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Damnation Season 4: Redemption (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Last time on Damnation Season 3: Salvation:

An entire year had gone by since the sealing of Lucifer. Avan and Val finally got together, just as Avan's only son, Artemis, arrived on the scene. Before much could be done, Lucifer was revived with the help of his entourage and attacked Avan, severing his arm and ordering his unholy troops to destroy Heaven. Upon Val's arrival to the battlefield, Lucifer crucified her and sent her soaring from Heaven to the ground. Val managed to open a rift and enter the Land with the Golden Sky. Avan in his weakened state, blamed himself, but was soon assured by Val that nothing was wrong with him. Kiri and Artemis headed to Earth, and Lucifer did the same, only to be met with an army of Ghosts. As the two armies waged war in the human realm, Avan's arm fully regenerated. As he entered the human realm, Avan and Lucifer began their battle again, eventually ending it in a brutal clash of their strongest techniques, before settling into a bare-handed fight. Even this proved too much, as both soon collapsed, resorting to banter and weak blows. Finally exhausted beyond his ability to endure, Lucifer told Avan that he had won, before succumbing to his wounds and passing on, ironically with the closest person to him being the one he hated the most.

This is Damnation Season 4: Redemption

List of current/active main characters:
Avan Amaranth (Avalon)
Lucifer (Avalon)
Kiri Amaranth (Avalon)
Artemis Amaranth (Avalon)
Valoel (Essa)
Maura (Melodic Salvation)
Nightze (Nightze)

Link to Part 1's OOC:
damnation-evil-awakens-ooc-t26120.html

Link to Part 1's IC:
damnation-evil-awakens-t26124.html

Link to Part 2's OOC:
post803088.html#p803088

Link to Part 2's IC:
post802780.html#p802780

Link to Part 3's OOC:
damnation-season-salvation-ooc-t28673.html

Link to Part 3's IC:
damnation-season-salvation-t28689.html

Character Sheet:
As always, ** = optional

Name:
Alignment:
**Personality:
**Bio:
Special Power(s):
Weapon-type:
Weapon:
**Misc.:
**Relationship w/ current characters and/or new characters:
NEW!**Family:

Avan's Relationships:
Summoned by/loves Valoel, has recently proposed to her, seeing as how they've been going out for about 3 years
Considers most other characters as not very important
Has no thoughts on Maura anymore

Lucifer's Relationships:
Deceased

Kiri's Relationships:
Avan's darkness given physical form, despises him for giving him life
Looks at Valoel as being 'Ok in my book, for a goody-goody two-shoes...'
Thinks very little of other characters, whom he finds to be irritating
Sees Maura as a spoiled brat, though he does admit she's kind of cute

Artemis' Relationships:
Loves his father, Avan
Considers Valoel a good candidate to be his father's wife, and thus his step-mother
Loves Kiri, his uncle
Thinks Maura has a childish personality, but she's 'Ok in my book, I suppose...'
Last edited by Avalon on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Devotion is so rare, and we are so grateful to those who show it unasked to those we love."
~Dr. John Seward, MD.~

"My pain, indescribable. My self-loathing, undeniable. My will, unbreakable. My wrath, unavoidable. Your destruction, inevitable."
~Unknown, Avan, Zero, Wrath, Kiri~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Avalon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Damnation Season 4: Redemption (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essa on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:52 pm

So three years have passed then? I'm interested to see how this plotline goes! ^.^

Val's relationships:

Avan: friend, her love, and she summoned him
Kiri: doesn't mind, likes to joke around with him even when he doesn't want to.
Artemis: Enjoys his company, and considers a friend.
Maura: hasn't really thought of her as much, but knows how much power she hold and from her rage it could turn into something.
Others:hasn't met or doesn't think much of them.
There are two kinds of writer: those that make you think, and those that make you wonder.
- Brian Aldiss

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Essa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyB3R PuNk on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:02 pm

Name:Marcus O'mally
Race:Human
Alignment:Un-Holy
**Personality:Rough and eccentric around all races. He is a smart person and rarely voices his opinions against all topics.
**Bio:Unknown (will be posted as flash backs in rp)
Special Power(s):weapons fire a discharge that destroys all molecules it touches.
Weapon-type: Range
Weapon:Two guns and a coffin gun/cannon
**Misc.:cigarettes
**Relationship w/ current characters and/or new characters:Unknown
NEW!**Family:unknown.

**Appearance:backside of marcus
front of Marcus
Last edited by CyB3R PuNk on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(21:56:44) The comedian hides in a bucket.
(21:57:06) Myrin puts water in the bucket.
(21:57:24) Myrin mops the floor with The comedian
(21:57:26) The comedian drowns by overpowered global moderator.

CyB3R PuNk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:07 pm

Yay! New person! *does the happy dance with Essa*

Avalon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essa on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:11 pm

Yay! *dances with Avalon*

lol, good to have you aboard! :P

Essa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightze on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Am I still able to join into this next one?
ImageImage

Nightze
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:17 pm

You're already in since you were in the last season. I forgot to add you to the Current Characters list.

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightze on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:20 pm

alright I read that and was a little curious.

Nightze's Relationship's:
Lucifer was his master, but now that he is no more he has no master.
Maura is an old friend of his from when he first came into existance.
Doesn't care to know any of the angels or heavely creatures/ or has yet to meet a worthy one.

Nightze
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieDough on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:21 pm

(My computer is stupid at the moment, though I will use my moms whenever she allows me.)

Name: (Unknown true name) Tamed

Race: Sirens Son

Alignment: Unsure- Good(Good guy, though only sees one person as his Master, and when that person is found his alliance is picked....his master would be whoever gets closest to him the quickest? Most likely he'd lay his life down for them.)

**Personality: Silent, curious, oddly tamed.

**Bio: (Short version) Captured at birth. Sold to a Mage for his blood, and other experimental uses(Cough cough). escapes when he had enough.

Special Power(s): Cursed Tongue- Able to seduce some humans and other races to do as he pleases, if they get to close and kiss him, their heart will stop and they will die seconds later.

Blind eyes- His eyes are pure white, with a faint purple mist captivated inside his pupils as though the mist was trapped inside an orb. He sees the world differently from everything else, he sees things everything as white, with a shaded outline, in living things he can see the emotions that are going through them, by a small light appearing inside them, the colors are same as those of a mood ring.

Elixir- His blood is white, and works as sort magical potion that can increase the recovery rate of any race to a full recovery in less then a few seconds. Can also increase Strength and speed, decreasing weaknesses though them still being there.

*Natural Beauty- Being a siren he still has that sort of Glow that sirens have, attracting humans and few other races by glance, though people are able to control their feelings there's always a small burning desire.

Weapon-type: Acrobatics/Nails(sharp SHARP nails)

Weapon: Poisoned Nail Polish

**Misc.: (Description: Light brown skin, long/medium straight choppy hair that falls in his face. White eyes. He stands at 5'2" and weights about 87 pounds. He has youthful, curious, feminine features.)

**Relationship w/ current characters and/or new characters: Master-Edit

NEW!**Family: None

When a group of scientists try to open a gateway to the unknown in 1832, they unlock something that turn humans into something more...then then human...

CookieDough
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essa on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Oh cool! Another person! xD

Essa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Yeah! But why are there so many new people coming in this late in the storyline?

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieDough on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:30 pm

I would have earlier though my computer is a buttface and my madre barley lets me get on her fancy new computer :(

CookieDough
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightze on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:31 pm

Hey at least I came in mid way lol

Nightze
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyB3R PuNk on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:33 pm

This is the first time I've seen the topic.

CyB3R PuNk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightze on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Hey Avalon when are you thinking about starting this season?

Nightze
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essa on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:36 pm

Hey...I'm just glad you guys are joining lol. :P

Welcome aboard to those I haven't said it yet to. :P

Essa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieDough on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:37 pm

Aw i think Im going to like this roleplay everyone is so nice....its odd... O.o

CookieDough
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyB3R PuNk on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:42 pm

Lets start, I need rp.

CyB3R PuNk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:43 pm

I'll start the IC in a few minutes. Everyone be prepared. Either this or the next season will be the end. And then I will need to make new ideas.

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melodic Salvation on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Maura's relationships

Avan - hates; seeks relentlessly to destroy
Lucifer - loves passionately; greatest friend; father figure; creator
Kiri - sees as largest threat; fears and hates
Artemis - is unknown to her
Valoel - thinks of as annoying and irrelevant; seeks to destroy to bother Avan
Nightze - old friend; comrade

And Avalon! How could you kill my Lucifer!!!! Noooooooooo!!!!!! =OOOOO
YAY KNEW PEOPLE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!
Why must they all be good though???? Nightze and I are so outnumbered! O.O
I vote that we both get power-ups! XD
ImageImageImageImageImage

Melodic Salvation
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!