Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dark me, Light you (OOC) a twins academy rp

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dark me, Light you (OOC) a twins academy rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Story

I was always a social outcast. I never had friends, I was always alone. That is, until my world flew into turmoil, and I flew into the greatest adventure ever. She was the new girl, popular, loved by everyone. But she never seemed to care. She always disappeared into the woods by our school at random times of day. And then I decided to follow her. I wandered through the woods for about an hour until I saw a little cottage.
"Why didn't you follow me sooner?" She asked before I knew what happened. And then, she changed my world forever. Now I was going to a school where twins with magic were, and I now had found my own twin.

Rules
1. No godmod
2. Must have two characters
3. Post at least once every other day in the IC or PM me if your leaving for a while.
4. Get creative! Just make sure to have your characters have some magic.
5. Romance is encouraged, but keep it PG-13. If you need to have cyber, keep it in the PM.
6. Have fun!

Here's the IC: magic-academy-for-young-twins-dark-light-you-t36157.html

Classes:
Alchemy
Magic control
Art
Music
PE
Care for Creatures
Defence
Shape shifting
Illusion

The school

[img]The%20dorms[/img]
Image(girls dorms)
Image(boys dorms)

Character Skeletons (I.E. Copy and paste both for the twins)
Name: (Pleas include any nicknames and last name)
Appearance: (Pictures and descriptions are allowed. Anime or real life pics)
Power Appearance: (i.e. appearance when using powers)
Specialty: (Certain class)
Type of magic: (Light, Dark, Neutral, Powerful, etc.)

Name: (Pleas include any nicknames and last name)
Appearance: (Pictures and descriptions are allowed. Anime or real life pics)
Power Appearance: (i.e. appearance when using powers)
Specialty: (Certain class)
Type of magic: (Light, Dark, Neutral, Powerful, etc.)
____________________________________________________________________________________________-
My characters will be up soon.
Last edited by LunaNekoMagik on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am Luna, the night is my dream.
I am Neko, nothing but me

And I am Magik, in nature and trees.
LunaNekoMagik
easy to see

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dark me, Light you (OOC) a twins academy rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Oh, oh, oh! This sounds fun! I'll join, but right now I'm at school so I may not be able to post my char. sheet ^^'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:31 pm

ill join too ^^ but right now im stuck moding to sites so i might not have my bio till tonight ^^'

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Sounds fun.…….…I'll have my xhars up later, right now Im sick......... So..... Yeah
Awaken The Empire

Jaymz, Damien, Daryl, Shivan

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Name: Sam "Nutmeg" Lightheart
Bio: She was the social outcast at school. Her adoptive parents weren't very nice, but she lived with it. One day, she went to school and met the new girl that changed her life. She found out that they were twins and really love her new found sister. Now she is going to the Magic Academy for Young Twins.
Appearance: Image
Power Appearance: Image
Specialty: Care for Creatures
Type of magic: Dark

Name: Zoey "Ginger" Lightheart
Bio: She was the totally popular new girl. She was secretly going to go to the Magic Academy for Young Twins, but first she had to find her long lost sister. She is sweet and grew up without a family. The head mistress of the school took her in a child and told her to find her twin one day. She went to a normal school and found her twin there.
Specialty: Alchemy
Type of magic: Light
Last edited by LunaNekoMagik on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -NecroPHILE? on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Hmm...I might just possibly join. Just give me a little bit on the sheet.
"Every man to his own tastes. Mine is for corpses." - Henri Blot

-NecroPHILE?
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyta on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Hmm, sounds fun to me ^-^ I shall work on a character sheet
"Sarcasm is just a natural reflex against stupidity."

Random..
Annoying Person: *points* what's that?
Annoyed Person: A game.
Annoying Person: How do ya play?
Annoyed Person: You don't.

Kiyta
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:53 pm

In a sec. I'm collecting ideas....

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Name: Katrina Morgan, or Kat as she is more commonly known.
Bio: She was Miss Arty. Many people asked her to do portraits, or draw their pets, or draw their teacher in a funny picture. But her life changed when one particular girl asked her to draw her...
Appearance: She has straight black chin length hair. Her skin is tanned from drawing on sunny beaches. She's also surprisingly fit, considering she spends the majority of her time drawing. She usually wears a kimono- style top in pink with black flowers, and blue jeans. She is average height, and she's slim. She wears strappy sandals in spring and summer, and in autumn and winter she wears black boots.
Power Appearance: Her hair changes to purple, and her outfit changes to a knee length pink and black halter top dress. Her feet are bare, and she has one gold bangle.
Specialty: Care for Creatures

Name: Katia "CopyCat" Morgan
Bio: She always blended in with the crowd, never showing any signs of her powers. But when she started going to Kat's school,she had to carefully avoid using her powers. But then she met her twin, who was drawing portraits.
Appearance:Her hair is chocolate brown, and her eyes are green. Her hair reaches her shoulders, and she has pale skin. Her favourite outfit is a polo neck jumper and jeans. She always wears brown boots.
Power Appearance:Her eyes change to a deep rich purple, and her dress changes into a black number with purple trimming. It has a black bow around the middle. Her feet are bare also.
Specialty: Illusion
Last edited by partially-stars on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Sorry, accidentally posted the same thing twice.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Name: Koden "Princess, Prin" Storm
Bio: She earned her nickname by being graceful, posh and having her power appearence look like it. When she discovered her lost twin she was at her own school and he was the new guy every girl wanted but for some reason he kept coming back to her, even though she was the one everybody ditched. When she followed him to his school at the age of 14 she realised she had a long lost twin and stayed at the school to find out more. Her and her brother often play cute to be the center of attention (Like Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin in Ouran high school host club)
Specialty: Shape Shifting, at the moment only Animals.
Couldn't the girls dorm be... I dunno, less girly? Its pink and old fashioned, I HATE OLD!! owww my elbow and toe hurts TT_TT

Name: Kaden "Knight" Storm
Bio: He earned his nickname by being strong and protective of his twin sister and a few other people, he was also the "Genius" who thought up the idea of him and his sister acting cute to be slightly more popular, but the actual reason behind this was to make everyone enjoy being at the school. When he was looking around for Koden, his twin sister, he often flirted with the girls but once he found her he started to ignore the others and he got her to follow him to the school so then they could acheive their power.
Specialty: Music

Oh and icat, wouldn't twins have the same age?
Last edited by Namine on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey everyone. Im back...

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hadouken on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Joining in a sec.
HADOUKEN!

hadouken
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:48 pm

ok i'm probably gonna sound like a complete idiot by saying this but what do you mean by powerful magic surely any magic can be powerful its all a case of learning to use it properly.
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Name: Aradia Delphine Summers (Ria, Ara, Delph, Sun)
Bio: Aradia was born on November 7, 1991. She was born two minutes before her twin sister, Arcadia. Aradia grew up close to her sister and parents. They, Aradia and her sister, are the best of friends. They do everything together like read, swim, hike, etc. Aradia's protective over her family and friends and will do anything for them. When Aradia and her sister were thirteen, their mother developed brain cancer. A year later, she died, leaving them with their father. Although he's a single, struggling parents, the girls' father loves them with everything and will do anything for them.
Appearance: Image (on right, has brunette hair)
Power Appearance: Image (on top)
Specialty: Art/Music
Type of magic: Neutral

Name: Arcadia Jaquline Summers (Artic, Cady, Dia)
Bio: Arcadia was born on November 7, 1991. She was born two minutes after her sister, Aradia. Arcadia grew up close to her sister and parents. They, Arcadia and her sister, are the best of friends. They do everything together like read, swim, hike, etc. Arcadia's protective over her family and friends and will do anything for them. When Arcadia and her sister were thirteen, their mother developed brain cancer. A year later, she died, leaving them with their father. Although he's a single, struggling parents, the girls' father loves them with everything and will do anything for them.
Appearance: Image (on left, has brunette hair)
Power Appearance: Image (on bottom)
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Name: Aradia Delphine Summers (Ria, Ara, Delph, Sun)
Bio: Aradia was born on November 7, 1991. She was born two minutes before her twin sister, Arcadia. Aradia grew up close to her sister and parents. They, Aradia and her sister, are the best of friends. They do everything together like read, swim, hike, etc. Aradia's protective over her family and friends and will do anything for them. When Aradia and her sister were thirteen, their mother developed brain cancer. A year later, she died, leaving them with their father. Although he's a single, struggling parents, the girls' father loves them with everything and will do anything for them.
Appearance: Image (on right, has brunette hair)
Power Appearance: Image (on top)
Specialty: Art/Music

Name: Arcadia Jaquline Summers (Artic, Cady, Dia)
Bio: Arcadia was born on November 7, 1991. She was born two minutes after her sister, Aradia. Arcadia grew up close to her sister and parents. They, Arcadia and her sister, are the best of friends. They do everything together like read, swim, hike, etc. Arcadia's protective over her family and friends and will do anything for them. When Arcadia and her sister were thirteen, their mother developed brain cancer. A year later, she died, leaving them with their father. Although he's a single, struggling parents, the girls' father loves them with everything and will do anything for them.
Appearance: Image (on left, has brunette hair)
Power Appearance: Image (on bottom)

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Im gonna go mad in a minute! Basicly one of my pictures in the profile keeps failing NAHHH

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Awwww poor Namine. I love that name and Kingdom Hearts.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:12 pm

ah ha ive found a picture! now it just need to stay, and thankies Duckie! Thing is im not gonna be able to get the last game as i dont have a Psp... TT_TT and im broke at the moment and i cant get the ds one... My luck is just getting worse!

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Awwwwwww. Thats sad. Its also for nintendo and I thought I saw it for Ps2 or 3.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Awwwwwww. Thats sad. Its also for nintendo and I thought I saw it for Ps2 or 3.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!