Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Darker than Black: The artifact

a part of “Darker than Black: The artifact”, a fictional universe by emotionless.

Ten years ago, an inscrutable and abnormal territory known as Hell's Gate During this time, people possessing various special abilities emerged, each capable of different supernatural feats - these are known as Contractors.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Darker than Black: The artifact”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:20 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Darker than Black: The artifact"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Darker than Black: The artifact

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:05 pm

Hello! Just thought I'd better ask if there's a character skeleton you would like us to follow? Also, are all the characters going to be collaborating or all against each other or what?
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:27 pm

this is very much like Darker athan Black: Gemini of the meteor is that were you got thw idea from:)well anywell id like to make a character but first what would the CS skelly look like
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:54 pm

I would love to join this. I already have a character, but OOC's tend to escape my memory, if someone would be so kind as to PM me whenever the verdict comes out as to if there's a Char. sheet or no I would be very grateful. Thank you!

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:18 pm

ill make a female contractor I already have an idea of what she'll be like but until more people join this rp ill just sit and wait for things to get interesting:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:34 pm

I will definitely be making a character for this.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinkai on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:15 am

As will I! I'll submit a character sheet sometime today.

Sinkai
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:47 pm

I will have a character sheet uptoday. Sorry it took me so long. today is the first day of my second semester of college. Excitement level: through the roof =)

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:06 pm

emotionless wrote:I will have a character sheet uptoday. Sorry it took me so long. today is the first day of my second semester of college. Excitement level: through the roof =)

Yet you call yourself emotionless here. Interesting. I'd like to join I think I need to re-read this to get a better grasp of what is allowed and not.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:40 pm

okay well I submitted my character if you want me to change the skelly I will gladly do so:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:15 pm

@Merchant: I started this account when i was young and dumb and had no concept of the brilliance life could hold. If i could change my user name now it would probably be changed to something sickeningly up beat lol.

Anywho, i'm working on the character sheet right now. =)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:31 pm

Character Sheet:

[img]Image%20of%20your%20character[/img]

[size=200 ][color=Your hex color][b ][u ]Name:[/u][/b][/color][/size]
(What's their name?) First | Middle | Last

[center][size=200 ][color=Your hex color][b ][u ]Code Name:[/u][/b][/color][/size]
(What's their code name?)

[center][size=200 ][color=Your hex color][b ][u ]Messier Code::[/u][/b][/color][/size]

[size=200 ][color=Your hex color][b ][u ]Age:[/u][/b][/color][/size]
(How old are they? Must be 15-22)

[size=200 ][color=Your hex color][b ][u ]Role:[/u][/b][/color][/size]
(What role did you take?)

[size=200 ][color=Your hex color][b ][u ]Gender:[/u][/b][/color][/size]
(Are they a female? Or a male?)

[size=200 ][color=Your hex color][b ][u ]Contract:[/u][/b][/color][/size]
(if your character is a contract what is your characters contract? I want REAL details and i want it to be origonal)

[img]another%20image?[/img]

[size=200 ][color=Your hex color][b ][u ]Personality:[/u][/b][/color][/size]
(Who exactly is your character?DETAILS PEOPLE!)

[size=200 ][color=Your hex color][b ][u ]Likes:[/u][/b][/color][/size]
- (Must have at least two likes)
-

[size=200 ][color=Your hex color][b ][u ]Dislikes:[/u][/b][/color][/size]
- (Must have at least two dislikes)
-

[size=200 ][color=Your hex color][b ][u ]History:[/u][/b][/color][/size]
(How did your character become who he or she is today

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 am

Oh um emotionless just as a suggestion most contractors dont express much emotion and only think rationaly so umm i dont thing they will be able to make jokes or be funny unless they are like the original character Hei from the original series.

oh and i think i fixed my charrie but just to let you know her real name is unknow or rather unclassified and her age is too.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:13 pm

You have valid oints polarisbear 12....you actually just inspired me to fix it a little. People please read back soon.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:20 pm

The truth is the artifact is a young girl by the name of Audrey. She is a Moratorium with unspeakable power. This power is to take away others price to pay....and make them feel again. Almost as if they where human. This is nearly unheard of. She is currently residing in the care of a contractor. Basically this is an arms race and whoever gets Audrey wins.

EDITED VERSION =)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:38 pm

okay now that is cool:D

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Thank you! Epic right? =D

Oky dokey now i just need the rest of the characters! COME ON PEOPLE PUT SOME CHARACTERS UP!

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Emotionless, woud you be fine with me doubling as Taiga? Gotta have someone for Haru to follow around, after all. :D

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:21 pm

should I make another Character to add to the rp

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Well I am definitely still in for this rp. Unfortunately, I can't post my character until Friday because I'm on my phone. I think its really cool we already have a doll, though. Can't wait until Friday!

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!