Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dawn of Hearts

Dawn of Hearts

a part of “Dawn of Hearts”, a fictional universe by Parorou.

h

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dawn of Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dawn of Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Parorou on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:14 am

OOC discussion of Dawn of Hearts!
Welcome, please make yourselves at home and feel free to make your questions :)

Dawn of Hearts"
Last edited by Parorou on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Parorou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dawn of Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBerry on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 am

Kinda interested but I don't know...
Must ponder about this.
"It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It's what you think about."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JuneBerry
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:16 pm

I'm interested, kind of already have a sheet planned out ^^; But I'd perfer to see a well done sheet to see what exactly to do.
I know you said that we could ask where we want to start but is there anywhere in specifics you would have in mind?

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Okay, I have submitted a character for this. I feel like I have gone insane with this one. =O

Ah well, at some times you gotta do that. Keeps them creative juices flowing, no?
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Okay I submitted a character, though I was kind of lost a bit what to put in the bio but I made due...hopefully it's good
She's a Radiant Garden resident, but I already see that world is set up =) Hopefully my character isn't the youngest again -__-

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Parorou on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:43 am

Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay, I've been a little busy ^^u

JuneBerry: You're welcome anytime! :)

NaotoArisato: You character sheet is perfect :) I'll approve as soon as my co-master approves it too :P

ArchIkan: I am quite impressed with your character sheet! However, I'd like you to stick to the Character Sheet provided in the Rules. Thank you! :)

Parorou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:12 am

what about my charachter what do you say about it

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Parorou on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:25 am

Oh, sorry Jack! I was trying to get enough posts to PM you ^^u

My co-master and I approve your character! However, we ask you to detail the sheet a little more (use the Character Sheet format in the Rules).
Your character is from another world, so you have to write a small introduction to his home world, Kingdom Hearts-wise. Also, remember you can start out in any location, wheter it's outside Puss' world (like Radiant Garden, already submitted) or Far Far Away; please specify it as well so we can open that Place in the RPG.

Parorou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:45 am

okayI found you added more to the sheet I'll have him start in radiant gardens andthenI just need a paragraph about his world far far away?

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:34 am

Awesome~ I look forward to this =)

lazuli
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Parorou on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Jack: The "(In X field)" means you have to fill in the required info in the "X" field in the standard character submission format. As for the World paragraph, now that I think of it, I don't think you have to write it since I'm quite aware of Shrek's world.
If I didn't make myself clear (I think I didn't, my English sucks), then use my character, Taufan, as reference! ^^

PS: I suppose Puss is starting in Far Far Away, so I guess we have to open that Place for him? ^^u

Parorou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Parorou on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:39 pm

NaotoArisato: Maybe you'd like to check out Radiant Garden in the RPG places ^^

Parorou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:28 pm

Awesome~ Accepted and new characters, so when do you think we'll start? Or do we need a little more people?

lazuli
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Parorou on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:43 am

I think these are enough. However, please wait for my "signal"; some of my characters will start the story :) tomorrow maybe!

Parorou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Parorou on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:26 pm

Okay, this RPG is ready to start!
You can start playing anytime; also, remember to post in the corresponding Place you're starting in: Puss in Boots in Far Far Away, Alicia in Halloween Town, Luna and Kurenai in Traverse Town, Naomi and Marti in Radiant Garden (where Taufan and Beyp will be).
Gladys will start in Glacial but that Place is still pending for creation.
Remember to read the corresponding info of your Place (specially Radiant Garden); you can also check out my character's profiles if you want. I'll wait a little to start introducing your characters to the "menace", first I'd like to see how you interact ^^

Have fun unveiling the menace's mystery! :)

Parorou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Parorou on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Something important I forgot to put in the rules: there isn't a character limit!
The more characters you have, the more you can explore.

Thanks again for joining Dawn of Hearts! I hope you're enjoying it this far :)

Parorou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:51 pm

hey I'm making puss's partner right now I'll have him in for approval asap

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Parorou on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:04 am

Okay! :)

Parorou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:17 am

whats the status of his partner?

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Parorou on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Hey DoH players, how you been? Next week I'm out to the capital, so this RPG will be put on a short hiatus. I might post replies until Monday, and after that, see you until next Monday! :)

Parorou
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!