Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

No Day But Today

No Day But Today

a part of “No Day But Today”, a fictional universe by kmo48678.

A modern day story loosely based off of the broadway hit and motion picture rent. A group of friends try to make it through life while pursuing their dreams in New York.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No Day But Today”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: No Day But Today

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kmo48678 on Fri May 13, 2016 1:46 am

Hey ya'll,
So just so you guys know I plan on starting the RP tomorrow, or today I suppose since I'm writing this at 2am, I think I'll start the RP at around 1pm-3pm. The first scene is going to be a New Years eve party on the roof terrace of the apartment complex. Characters should come dressed for a New Years night on the town. I'm going to open with the characters getting off from their various jobs and getting ready for the party. It's a potluck so your characters should bring a dish of some sort to the party.

Also I made up the assignments for the apartment so feel free to send me pictures of apartments so I can add them to the Apartment thread. Please keep in mind they aren't rich people. The apartments would be small one bedrooms with a small bathroom, kitchen, and living room. They wouldn't be super extravagant. Below are the assignments:

APARTMENT 1A: Rosaline Andrews
APARTMENT 2A: Payton Vaughn
APARTMENT 3A: Nell Martin
APARTMENT 4A: Reserved for Dumisa
APARTMENT 1B: Kayden Moore
APARTMENT 2B: Amaris Jones
APARTMENT 3B: Reserved for Onica-Louis
APARTMENT 4B: Superintendent

One more thing and I pinkie promise I'm done. Please contact each other to establish relationships. I'm not going to ask for a relationship thread because honestly those take so much time and half the time (in my experience at least, I'm new to the site so you guys might be more reliable) people don't take the time to complete them. Just send out a quick message just so you know where you stand. There all friends but there are different levels of friendships and people's interactions may vary.

Ok so that's all for now. See you guys later today.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kmo48678
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Sun May 15, 2016 1:36 am

Unfortunately I won't be able to post until Sunday night probably. I just started my vacation (great timing I know) but I brought my computer with me and will post after tomorrow's activities

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shy_tink_faerie on Mon May 16, 2016 5:11 pm

I should be able to get a post in tonight.

shy_tink_faerie
shy_tink_faerie

shy_tink_faerie
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Sat May 21, 2016 12:03 am

Is anyone gonna post anytime soon? I don't want this to end.

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shy_tink_faerie on Sat May 21, 2016 10:21 am

I apologize for being a little absent; I had some family stuff come up this past week and have been pretty depressed because of it. I will do my best to post this weekend. I'm really sorry.

shy_tink_faerie

shy_tink_faerie
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!