Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

U.N.I. DeadLock

U.N.I. DeadLock

a part of “U.N.I. DeadLock”, a fictional universe by Church.

The U.N.I. DeadLock reasearch flagship has been caught destableized in space and its our job to find out what happened and destroy all info that might threaten the company.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “U.N.I. DeadLock”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] U.N.I. DeadLock

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Alright people it's obvious that this RP is a work in progress so i was wondering if anyone had any idea's that could make this a bit better or if they had any questions on how this would work.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] U.N.I. DeadLock

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:19 am

Hey there! ^^

I have some suggestions: More Places, and some descriptions. Like: Engine Room, Storage Room, Control Bridge, Captains Quarters. And then a status on them: Cleared, Unknown, Hostile. Or if repairs are needed: 50% Capacity or 'Disrepaired: Captains Log, Furniture, Electrical Circuits.

Would be awesome, if we could see just how much we'd done, and what we need to do.

Also, I think it would be good if you put up a list of possible proffesions etc. like: Engineer, Computer Engineer, Soldier, Scout, Pilot, etc.

Hmmmm...

Is it allowed to play as another AI? Possibly a service robot, or a guard robot.
And is there a limit to what kind of technological weaponry and gear we can have with us?

I love the idea of being a spec-ops in space, taking back a ship we've lost, and if you structured it, so that it's easier to manouvre, then I'm 100% sure I'll join.
But I think I'll wait a little for now ^^ please PM me, should you need RPers.
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:06 am

NarrowEye wrote:Hey there! ^^

I have some suggestions: More Places, and some descriptions. Like: Engine Room, Storage Room, Control Bridge, Captains Quarters. And then a status on them: Cleared, Unknown, Hostile. Or if repairs are needed: 50% Capacity or 'Disrepaired: Captains Log, Furniture, Electrical Circuits.

Would be awesome, if we could see just how much we'd done, and what we need to do.

Also, I think it would be good if you put up a list of possible proffesions etc. like: Engineer, Computer Engineer, Soldier, Scout, Pilot, etc.

Hmmmm...

Is it allowed to play as another AI? Possibly a service robot, or a guard robot.
And is there a limit to what kind of technological weaponry and gear we can have with us?

I love the idea of being a spec-ops in space, taking back a ship we've lost, and if you structured it, so that it's easier to manouvre, then I'm 100% sure I'll join.
But I think I'll wait a little for now ^^ please PM me, should you need RPers.

Dang... those are some good ideas i'll be sure to instigate them and reguarding you question about the A.I. i kinda ment to only have one A.I. because he was supposed to be the main story-driver he's supposed to tell you where to go next and what to do when you get there and answer your questions about the mission so obviously it would be hard if there was more then one but i think it would be cool if there was a robot operative.

reguarding the technology yes there is a limit like if you happend to find like i don't know... a laser cannon that thing is gonna be heavy so you'd have to drop a lot of your gear to use it. but that right there is just the limit the technology you can find on the ship is limitless its a reaserch vessal so you can find a lot of the things they where working on.
Last edited by Church on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:52 am

Hey project darken i just approved you charcater and its pretty good you can go ahead and start posting just remember you just came out of cryo stasis and are on the squad's ship outside of the U.N.I. deadlock.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:54 am

oh and what is your squad position? you know beta, gamma, omega Etc.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:06 am

Actually I meant an AI robot that was not linked to UNI, but who worked himself to his freedom.
I'd like to play a freelancing robot, kinda like that ^^
What I'm trying to say is, that I'd like to play a robot, but not one linked to the ships AI :)

I'll submit the role, and you can reject it if it's not fitting in :)

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:18 am

NarrowEye wrote:Actually I meant an AI robot that was not linked to UNI, but who worked himself to his freedom.
I'd like to play a freelancing robot, kinda like that ^^
What I'm trying to say is, that I'd like to play a robot, but not one linked to the ships AI :)

I'll submit the role, and you can reject it if it's not fitting in :)

Yeah thats what i ment too.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:44 pm

But yeah like i said earlier when people decide to start to make a character i want them to remember to use their imagination. I don't care if its a huge reptilian man or a person made completely out of crystals the bottom line is that i want this to be fun for everyone.
Last edited by Church on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:48 pm

alright narroweye you are free to post.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby projectdarkeden on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:58 pm

updated my profile

projectdarkeden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:10 pm

So does anyone else have any ideas? we are a bit low in the technological and weapons aspect.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:11 pm

So the first action scene is coming up for people who are interested. im sorry this RP seems REALLY slow right now but the cold hard truth is... It is and it will be until we get some more people.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:05 pm

Heck yeah i love mass effect i play 1 and 2 all the time go ahead and do that if you want. i'll accept no problem and i do agree i might just do that but im gonna try to add a bit more original things too so there is a middle ground.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Alright guys i am loving the diversity of the characters so far but i want people to take a look at jacob's and narroweye's characters that is the stuff i wanna see in this Role Play they went outside the lines i set and came up with their own idea's for weapons and technology and even the characters race i know one is a giant lizard man and i said that before but he took that and went beyond. Oh and so projectdarken doesn't feel left out somebody's gotta be the regular guy and i respect you for playing that role i know i couldn't.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacob Winchester on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:18 am

Sorry about that I'd thought I had forgot something and I was right but I'll get that all up this evening or least that is my plan at the moment.

Alright I think I got everything there now or so I'm hoping

Jacob Winchester
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Hey Chaningm92 i like you character but there are a few problems first off is that you didn't put up your squad position all you put up is your rank which doesn't make sense to me. And secondly you have a sword for your primary which i suggest you change because the kinds of foes we will be fighting your gonna need a gun and your sidearm six shooter isn't gonna cut it.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Chaningm92 wrote:Ah my apologies, I typed it rather hastily on my iPad while in Political Science. The position is Epsilon, the rank is just his Penumbra Cell ranking. And what kind if foes are we to face? There are few things in existence that could survive an unbreakable blade moving at nearly 300mph. I could see APC casing falling under that kind of strain.

Ahh is see if you could edit your profile please and add the position that would be great. Reguarding the foes if i told you that would ruin the suprise wouldn't it? I'd appreciate it if you'd make your sword the back-up or just add another primary.

EDIT: Also what is your class?

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacob Winchester on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:39 pm

What about using something like the Qualta blade which was a cross of a broadsword and assualt rifle. If you want to know more about one just google Farscape or even go to youtube and check there. Or come up with something like that so you have both a gun that can deal a good amount of damage as well as still having your sword which can be a draw back if something caused you to lose the weapon but yeah.

Jacob Winchester
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:10 am

Chaningm92 wrote:That is an excellent idea Jacob, thank you. Yes, would a Gunblade style weapon be acceptable Church? Similar to that of Squall from Final Fantasy VIII? I could easily work with that. And my class is most certainly close-quarters. His attack patterns are based around closing the gap between his enemies and himself almost instantly. I'll edit my profile as soon as I possibly can, that includes adding pics if I can possibly find any suitable ones.

EDIT: I updated my class and position, as well as added the primary to something of the above effect. Furthermore if the six shot is entirely unfeasible then it can be changed to an SMG if you wish.

Okay its good you've been aproved and yeah i don't really care the style of gun you want to use because both of them would for fine.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:43 am

Okay guys we need someone to be the squad leader anyone want the job? Or we can just wait until someone takes it i guess.

Church
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!