Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deadly Little Experiment

Deadly Little Experiment

a part of “Deadly Little Experiment”, a fictional universe by phooka.

If Father told you to jump off of a bridge, would you do it? GM-MirrorMirror1498 Co GM-Renmiri

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deadly Little Experiment”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Deadly Little Experiment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Deadly Little Experiment"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Deadly Little Experiment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:47 pm

*Gasp* I'm excited for this rp ^^ I'm going to send Haze in again if its okay that I reuse him? Oh and if you need help with your guy character I would gladly do that :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:53 pm

That's fine, lovely. :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:02 pm

I sent him in ^Y^

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:09 pm

What's up with weapons and what's a hex code?

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Hex code colors can be found here. Choose a color and copy the #, then replace Hex Color with it. It makes it look purty. ^^

AND YESSSSSS!!! You don't even know how happy I am. I plan on submitting Mara again and hope this one lasts. I think part of me died when the original did. o.O Oh, and it's lovely to see you two again Lovely and Mirror. Are we still continuing with Foreverlost?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:27 am

Hey Renmiri, would you happen to know if the characters have their own choice of clothing? I'd like to know whether or not I should include a section in the appearance tab for the clothes the character typically wears.

Also more or less done with the character. Just need that and then I need to wrap my mind around this whole hex code font quandary and then it'll be good to go.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:39 am

I'm pretty sure that they do. Most probably. I think. I am very useful, I know. Couldn't hurt to include it, right? 8D

Cool. Can't wait to see her because I was totally not stalling ^^

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:49 am

I think it'd be cool if the same scenario happened with the new experiments as with the old ones. Like three become brain washed followers three become rogue, then it's a battle between the rogues and loyal ones, the twist is they're facing their individual soul mates! BUM BUM BUM BUM!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: All the females are younger than their male counter parts, except for raven and experiment 4... HMMMMM
Coincidence, I THINK NOT!

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:55 am

Oh man, people are waiting to see my character? Well, now I gotta go and actually make it good for once >.>

That said. It's finally done. That colour code shit was very nearly the undoing of me.

...which, upon reflection, is kinda sad.

Here's hoping the character is accepted.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:17 am

@Painkiller: I thought that only anime pictures are allowed?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:02 am

Ghost...laugh...?

*dies*

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:34 pm

@Blackwolf: That picture is the closest thing I have to an anime image. I don't really like to use anime images for characters, so when I have to, I use that picture since it's...kinda similar? It just doesn't have huge eyes/weird-coloured hair, so if that's what is required I'm kinda screwed. :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Ok... I feel like saying this is going to make me explode and die from all the hate that Mirror might send my way BUT I feel it's necessary to sorta kinda point out.
So, last night after submitting Zeal ^-^ I was checking out everyone's abilities, you know, to see what I'm up against... and I was like "Oh that's cool!" and "Oh that's not as cool, but still cool" and stuff. Well then I realized, SOME EXPERIMENTS HAVE FUCKING JESUS AWESOME ABILITIES!!! I mean, just giving pain to people, that's painful OW... Virtually* Instantaneous Paralyzation, so if you know I'm in the room I'M BASICALLY SCREWED. And this one isn't as drastic; Numbing the Senses... actually I just like that one alot and felt like pointing it out.

Sincerely,
The G, Gilbert Ignatio Leanohardt ^-^

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:15 pm

Gilbert...you make me laugh.

So, why do you think I would hate you for saying that? Just curious.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Hahaha. Agreed. But it's all that you make out of the powers. Besides, we are all one the same side... supposedly. And usually, the better powers have the biggest drawbacks. So it evens out.

I know for me, although phasing through objects may not seem grand, don't you dare give Ghost a reason to be mad at you. *giggle*

Although, she can't feel anger... At least not yet. Then don't give Father a reason to be mad at you or want something bad to happen.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:22 pm

We'll have to see just how long that 'same side' lasts... :v

I know speaking for my character that Jack may have a pretty deadly sort of power (I hope tha doesn't come off as conceited or pompous) but the drawback is pretty bad (or at least, I tried to make it thus). And will eventually be fatal.

Also, RainWish...I just spent ten minutes (without realising the passage of time) staring at your avatar completely transfixed.

>.>
<.<

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:23 pm

I like my power. ^_^ Also, I agree, Rain, your avatar is mesmerizing. Make the spinning stop. >.<

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:25 pm

@Mirror: I know people, people who are nice and mean, and when those nice people get criticism they go RAWR get offended and retaliate and they go RAGIN' and it's not pretty... So yea... I was just tryin to cover my ass behind.

@Rain: First off, LOVE THE NAME true I do see what you're saying... but it's just like BAM! Hey, Zeal just doesn't like alot of talking, so don't talk to him have brief conversations with him. ^-^

@Pain: My point exactly! Same Sides??? Zeal is dead set determined on killing Father... For now, BUM BUM BUM!!! *GASP* That's GREAT HORRIBLE! I did that last night XD It's so AWESOME MAGICAL!

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Haha. Thanks for liking my avatar and name, be it Ghost or RainWish (not really sure which you were referring to). I agree, the spinning is mind captivating. This is all part of my evil plan. You are now my under control from staring at my avatar for too long. BWAHAHA

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!