Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Oh dear gods what have I gotten myself into...

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Oh dear gods what have I gotten myself into...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanity Assassin on Mon May 19, 2008 3:38 am

SSJ told me about this place, so here I am. Haven't RPed in a while but I'm rather looking to get back into it. Anyone who can give me a good intro to this place would be appreciated. :)
See the man of hungry mind
Never had a dream to call his own
His sin a form of thought
He lived to milk the minds of the blind
To rule the sea of imagination

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanity Assassin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Oh dear gods what have I gotten myself into...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Mon May 19, 2008 3:54 am

Welcome to the site!

I am the loveable and all-caring Rose. This site hopefully has everything you're looking for in a roleplay site. It has Futuristic rp, Realistic Rp, all different types honestly.
If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns at any time during your stay here, please do not hesitate to send any of the mods a pm, we'll be gladly to help you out.
I am a mentor in the academy on our sister site: roleplayacademy.com
If you would like help tweaking your posts or role play ideas, please feel free to send me a pm. I would be more than happy to help you out with anything. I'm just that friendly....lol

Welcome, be welcomed, and hope to see you around the sites!!

-Rose
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanity Assassin on Mon May 19, 2008 4:10 am

Thanks for the welcome. Been browsing around a bit and am glad to see the diversity of the site. Used to be on AL but that was ages ago now.

As for the academy site, already hit it up, look for my intro there. :p

Sanity Assassin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Mon May 19, 2008 4:51 am

Welcome to Roleplay Gateway

I dont really have any tips....apart from try not to face Saladin in the battle arena :P

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Mon May 19, 2008 5:52 am

Hello, and welcome to RPGateway.

Warning: we do, in fact, have Zombehs on-site. So, should you find yourself wandering the forums alone at night, bring a flashlight and watch your head! You never know who might be munching on it...

Oh, and should you need help, feel free to PM anyone. Anyone at all. They can answer questions about the site, the forums, the latest party room, etc...

Again, welcome. Have fun being eat...I mean Roleplaying. :P

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanity Assassin on Mon May 19, 2008 6:31 am

*racks shotgun* Oh trust me, years of Resident Evil and countless other games have gotten me well adjusted to dealing with undead. :p

Anyway though, RP is why I'm here, particularly sparring, battles, and orbital nukage. :)

Sanity Assassin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Mon May 19, 2008 6:36 am

Then the battle arena is for you :P

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanity Assassin on Mon May 19, 2008 7:24 am

Indeed indeed!

And on a random note, Tobi, your Avatar is epic win. XD

Sanity Assassin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Mon May 19, 2008 8:48 am

Welcome to the website which can carry you forward. Bring you glory. Make you a better MAN/WOMAN!. Help you in your hunt for RP's.
All this and more only on RPGateway.

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Mon May 19, 2008 10:13 am

You don't want to know what you've gotten yourself into. Trust me.
Welcome to insanity at it's finest. Especially in the chat.
...When it's actually up and running, that is. <<;

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Mon May 19, 2008 10:17 am

If you're a sanity assassin, you'll have a hard time finding work here.
Sorry.
The insane people are too tolerant of the logical ones.
Did I say too tolerant? I meant just tolerant enough.
ImageImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanity Assassin on Mon May 19, 2008 10:22 am

Well to be a spoil sport, my name doesn't have anything to do with sanity in the literal sense, it's actually simply a statement of my fondness for a song by Never more as well as the creature described in it whom I like to style myself after. Read the lyrics and understand that the insane may have more to fear from me than those well in control of their minds. XD

Sanity Assassin
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!