Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Death Note: Rise of Kira OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Death Note: Rise of Kira OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:51 pm

Plot

Kira, a being who used seemingly supernatural abilities to murder criminals all around the world. A man turned into a hero by most, and a insane killer by others. A Man who was in reality a University student named Light Yagami, with lust for extreme power. However with that man dead, crime once again was on the rise, with their supernatural predator gone, humanity returned to it's vile state. Innocence buried in madness, The Seven Deadly Sins running rampart on a global scale. The members of the Kira Task Force regretted the death of Kira,many of them committing suicide, all of them agreeing to hide the information regarding Death Notes. Over the next decades, the knowledge of the Death Note's faded.

However some of the Shinigami where inspired by Ryuk, and recently several criminals have been dying of none other then Heart-attacks, the cause of course MUST be Kira. Is the world going to be a safer place once more!? Will Peace be restored to this planet filled with evil? Can this NEW Kira succeed where Light failed? Good vs Evil, moral vs the immoral. Right vs Wrong. A Clash of epic proportions, the only question what will hte result be.

Rules
1. Death: This is a Death Note RP. Obviously you can die in this rp, unlike some other rp's were you cannot die. Wanted to say that first.

2. I want us all to play human's, there can only be six people who play Shinigami. If you want a shinigami it's first come first serve basically.

3. Death Note's are first come, first serve. So yeah. YOU CANNOT start off with your death note. You'll receive it later on. The First Kira will start with there's.

4. This is rated PG-13, so no sex.

5. Also no one knows of the Death's existence any more, no one in the human realm of course.

6. No Godmodding/Power Playing

7. Also If you reserve a death note, you can't start with it, except the First Kira.

Character Sheet

[img]Insert%20Picture[/img]

Name:
Species:(Human or Shinigami)
Appearance:(If no picture, or you can describe appearance, AND use a picture)
Personality:
Abilities: (Martial Arts/Cooking ect)
History:
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Death Note: Rise of Kira OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Can I reserve a Death Note? :3

Name: Vi Kastrovva (Vee Cast-tro-va)
Species: Human
Personality: Vi is a casual girl who has a mischievous aura. It's her high confidence level that makes people hate her. No matter how hard she tries, she can't seem to be more feminine. Personality wise. She's a tomboy, and hangs out with boys more than often. Vi's sense of justice is a bit odd. She believes that if you aren't good, you're bad. So only those pure at heart fit into her "good guy" box.
Abilities: Cooking, chess, getting good grades, fighting, playing mind games
History: None really.
Last edited by Kaoru_chan on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Alrighty then, I'm playing the original Kira to start the storyline, and ShinigamiRiku is playing my Shinigami. We do need an "L" and police force.

My Kira will be positioned in America, New York City, New York to be exact.

Name: Brenden Fraiser

Personality: Brenden is a man who's experienced the world's cruelest acts. He is driven by vengeance, and his skewered morals. He has no remorse when it comes to killing, believing the people he kills deserve to die. He is someone who hates seeing people getting picked on, and as a result hates bullying. He just wants peace, and seeks peace, and a quite life. One thing he does want is money, although he does not crave it. He enjoys activities such as video games, and reading where good conquers evil. He hates things such as television which require no imagination, and is somewhat of jealous of more popular people, and has little to no experience with ladies, being somewhat shy. He hates being unable to help people, enjoying community work, and sometimes giving to the homeless. He hates selfish, and snobby individuals. He also has somewhat of an anger manageress issue, and has a hatred building up towards his family. He is very organized and somewhat of a Grammar Nazi to the point of OCD, and has dreams of writing his own series known as Justice.

Abilities: Brenden having no friends has been immersed in the technological world meaning he is very knowledgeable about computers, and modern technology. He's capable of doing things such as creating websites, developing virus's, and hacking including into police files without leaving behind a trace. He's capable of taking apart, and assembling electronic pieces to construct things such as a computer, within a reasonable period of time. He's also very intelligent, and good with predicting outcomes, and probabilities. Despite his intellectual skills, he's somewhat lacking when it comes to physical skills, and even limited amounts of physical activity can drain him. He's also very skilled when it comes to games, aside from sports related games of course.

History:
Brenden Fraiser was born into a low middle class family in New York City, New York one of the most populated cities in the United States, and as a result of such a high populace also one of the most crime infested cities, to the point they even had there own police force the NYPD. He was raised in a caring family, and he had good life early on, in his elementary years, and when he was two his mother Mary got pregnant, and Santiago his father got a promotion in his job, he was a salesman. However his life began to become a hellish nightmare, more so then when he became twelve. Due to his lack of interest in sports he was picked on, and classified as a nerd, and being placed in the advanced classes only further separated him from most of his school, and he made few friends. His parents began to care more about his sister , and pay less attention to him, nd it seemed the nightmare only began.

As he grew older, his sister gained more attention, and his parents began suffering, as his father got fired, and they began suffering, and he began to grow abusive, and delve into alcoholism, which Brenden's grades began suffering as a result of his grades. He grew tired of his parents arguing, and bonded with his sister Leah more. However as things got bad, his mother grew depressed, and the family grew worse, and Brenden considered running away from home, finally at the age of fifteen he packed his bags and left, he was out on the streets getting a job working at Mcdonalds, eating there, and sleeping out in the kitchen area, his boss discovered his living conditions and identities weeks later, he was arrested. He was brought back home, and finally now he's in his senior year, hating the world, having no friends, bullied at school, and his parents are on the verge of divorce, and his sister seems to coping well, and he just wants life to change.
Last edited by Chulance on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Awesome.

And I would totally be up for playing the new "L".

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Alright then can you make his/her profile. You can use any letter you choose, Brenden's profile will be complete soon enough.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackthevampireprince on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Name: Jack Knife
Appearance: He is about 5"3' and very skiny. He has white hair and red eyes.
Personality: He is very nice and happy all the timebut he doesn't show it much. He can be very die trusting attimesbut it happens
Abilities: Martial Arts
History: unknown to him he lost his mimery at the age of 18.
Last edited by jackthevampireprince on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jackthevampireprince
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Alright well, approved I suppose, you should really work on your spelling more. I'm not a Grammar Nazi, but at least make your posts readable, and remember the minimum per post is one sentence.

However, Kaoru Chan already claimed the position of L, so you can just be a regular private investigator or even in the police. So we need people in the police preferably the NYPD, and civilians as well. If you want to play Brenden's family tell me, but i might kill them off sooner or later, or at least the parents.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackthevampireprince on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:42 pm

ok I'll be the police captain then I redid it

jackthevampireprince
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Name: X
Species:Human
Appearance: She's petite, 5'0 and 92 lbs.
Personality: She's a bit of a perfectionest. If anything is out of order, she'll take care of it and silently fume about it. She accepts anyone in her embrace. Her only comfort is an undying devotion to justice. She walks softly and quickly with an awkward grace. It gives her the aura of importance and self-worth.
Abilities: Solving impossible crimes, keeping a straight face
History: Nothing too important but the fact that her parents were killed before her eyes on her 5th birthday.
Last edited by Kaoru_chan on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:47 pm

Alright then Jack, police chief works. Police Chef for NYPD right? That's accepted.

Kaoru, that's completely up to you. I'm using a realistic picture for my character, but anime pictures I'll also accept.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Alright then Kaouro that's approved. I just need to complete Brenden's history, and I have confirmation of two more people joining one playing a shinigami, the other playing a civilian.

I'll be starting the IC topic soon.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:57 pm

Name: Riku
Species: Shinigami
Appearance:Image
Personality: Riku is unlike most of the shinigami in there realm. He genuinely delights in taking the lives of humans, he loves coming up with different ways to employ his death note. Despite this, he keeps a stoic expression, as if his face were frozen in that way, giving him the look of eternal emotionless
Abilities: Common shinigami abilities, boast a great age due to his love of killing. Oddly enough, he is highly knowledgable in some forms of martial arts, this is due to constantly looking down on the human world, he mimics the things he see's.
History: Riku is an ancient shinigami. He expressivly uses his death note to constantly take the lives of humans, half the time not even caring that his own life is being greatly exstended. Recently he has become suddenly bored. In an effort to rid himself of this feeling, he dropped a spare notebook down into the human world.
Image Image Image Image Image

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:02 am

How many death notes are allowed? :3 if its okay can i reserve another death note?

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renssaerene on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Name: Sean Joseph Carmichael

Appearance: Sean is a lean, muscled business man who stands at six feet and seven inches. He has rather neat dark brown hair, much like in the picture above. His glasses are square, and compliment his facial features nicely. He has seemingly round brown eyes, he always looks alert. He has a slim nose, quite straight. His cheekbones are not very well defined. Sean's most muscled areas are his stomach and arms.

Personality: Sean is usually quite serious. He is a happy man, but is almost never content. He must be the top dog in all situations, and he usually is. His air of confidence shows without seeming too cocky, he is flirtatious and witty.

Abilities: Cooking, Organizational skills, People Skills, Logical Skills

History: Sean grew up in New York, he left at age eight and returned at eighteen. He had a normal childhood, nothing that set him apart from the general population. His only unique trait during childhood, was his extreme like of mysteries and logical puzzles. He was always good at solving them, and often times did them for the pure joy of figuring out the unknown.

Renssaerene
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:40 pm

Approved.

Shinivixen you can reserve a death note. A maximum of six can be reserved, so with my kira that means three are taken correct?

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:44 am

Both of my characters are done~!

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:06 pm

I'd love to reserve a spot as a Shinigami or a writer; whichever is preferred by the OP.

Edit* I'll have both profiles up by tonight, so you won't have to just guess which is better.

Name: Ace Cox
Appearance: Image
Abilities: Aside from being a decent shot with a rifle, Ace is fairly well rounded in most things, but not many notable talents that would be of note.
History: A bit lazy, Ace partied his way into high school, college, and finally the military. During high school, he excelled in writing and journalism, but most enjoyed manipulation.
Personality: Ace is a con man at heart. He's charismatic, witty, and one hell of a people person, however more often than not, if you've met him, he wants something from you. He's also a bit of a lush, enjoying a good party almost as much as a pretty woman.

(I'll add more later, but I'm typing from a phone and I have classs in a bit.)

[Ace]
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:14 pm

ALRIGHT THEN!

Let's get this party started. post1222870.html#p1222870

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:11 pm

CHULANCE! -glomps-

BloodIce17 (formerly...) dropping by. And I kinda wanna join, but at the same time I don't. Kaoru would bug the hell out of me. D:

But but but....I don't know what to join as, because I don't want a Death Note. D: Nor to be an investigator...so are the Shinigami still up? :D
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:14 am

ER...well hte Shinigami is taken, you can reserve a shinigami for now.

And you can be other things aside from detectives, and Kira's.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!