Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Death Note (IC)(Still Open for sign ups)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Death Note (IC)(Still Open for sign ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:22 pm

"Alright Lynn, please meet me at the central park tomorrow. I will promise not to disappoint. Be there after school's over, and i meet even bring Kira." said Daniel with a serious tone. "Don't disappoint Kira. Be there, he's counting on you to do something for him.
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Winterlynn took a while to answer, on account of the fact that she was finding it hard to breathe. It wasn't often that a girl had even a glimmer of a chance to come face to face with her God. She knew in the back of her mind that Daniel might not be telling her the whole truth, but that didn't matter right now, and if that were the case, how much harm could it do? Nothing mattered more to her than helping the world's savior.

"I'll be there, right after school," she said absently, her voice taking on a dreamy quality. To just think, a perfect world was within her grasp, one where no one hurt or raped or murdered anyone else.

She contemplated ditching class to go early, but decided against it right away--if she did that, someone would notice. No, she'd just do everything like she normally did, so that no one would suspect anything out of the ordinary. Kira may have divine powers, but she certainly didn't, and if anyone found out that she was doing things for Kira, she'd get arrested, because the law didn't seem to have a very firm grasp on the idea of justice.

While she waited for Daniel to give her any more instructions on the phone, she started crafting a plan to fool her parents. She would tell them she was going to the arcade with a friend...but what if they asked her friend? Since she couldn't tell anyone else what she was doing, she couldn't get anyone to confirm her alibi. And it would sound fishy to them if she made someone up who they'd never heard of...

That wasn't hard to fix, though. She went to her computer and set up a fake e-mail account for one of the friends her parents knew she hung around with and sent herself a message: Lynn-chan, don't forget that we're meeting at the arcade tomorrow after school! XOXO, Chiyo. She signed into her own account and left the email open on her desktop, that way when her parents noticed she wasn't home and checked her room, it would be the first thing they saw.

"Anything else you need me to do? I've already found a way around my parents."
Want to know more? Read the book to find out.

There's a strange man sitting on the sofa munchiwunching on lomticks of toast!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:11 pm

petali dogni fior wrote:"Pleasure, Viven," said Zai, shaking Viven's hand with one of her spindly ones.

As Viven asked about the notebook, the Shinigami's lips spread into a wide, wide smile. Ever the cheeky little monster, she said, "They taught you to read, didn't you? Why don't you read the instructions? I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise..."

She wanted to see the no doubt priceless look that would be on Viven's face when she saw with her own two eyes that she was the owner of a notebook of death.

Viven let out a sigh as she sat down in her chair and opened the book. The address of the man still on her desk where she had written it down. As she started to read the instructions her heart stopped. She looked at Zai.
"Is this serious?" Viven asked.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:16 pm

"Alright, just remember, don't be followed, and dont give anyone any clues onto where you're going" said Daniel calmly. I can't have her screw this up. "That's all i wanted to say, Good night" he said as he hung up the phone. Yes this will be my first act towards becoming Kira. I will pretend to be his ally for awhile, but ultimately, I will prevail. As always, his lips began curving slowly.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crilly on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:17 pm

Matsuda took his cone and then looked at the video again.Nothing. He enters the train, leaves the train and then gets killed by Kira. It's strange how he killed someone who was not a criminal but again he killed "L". He thought for a second and then asked L "Have you seen something? There's nothing here. He goes in, comes out and then get killed by Kira. Unless you have seen something we better move on." He looked at L's short smile "What is thinking about?"

Crilly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby petali dogni fior on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:47 pm

"I don't know, is it?" smirked Zai, her eyes gleaming with mischief. "Test it out. Write somebody's name, anybody's. Your enemy, your work-rival, some stingy great aunt you might happen to have who just might remember to write you out of her will if you don't kill her now...I don't care who you kill with it, if it'll assure you that this is no joke."

This human was getting more entertaining by the minute...

petali dogni fior
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Viven looked at the paper on her desk. She picked up her pen and held it over the page.
In her careful writing she wrote:
Rick Matthews
Dies on August 16 11: 55
Cause of Death: Suicide.
Details of Death: Kills himself in his apartment but before he does that he writes his confession of all the crimes he has done.

"Well we'll see how this works tomorrow." Viven said as she put her pen down.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:59 pm

woke up again and she was at home. "i must've came home half asleep or something..." she looked at herself in her pj's. "mom must've changed me too." she thought. she went back to bed, she didnt care wat time it was either. :P

(sorry it was so shrot..))
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:20 pm

L listened, hearing Matsuda's voice. "I believe there's something underneath Rei Pember's arm during the first video" he said, finishing the ice cream that topped his cone. He lifted it carefully, Watari taking the empty cone and walking over to the small container of ice cream. L watched as the video's were replayed again. "Let's see the following scenes again, Rei Pember passing the ticket gate on his way in, then him boarding the train, then finally of him dying on the platform" L said, silently taking another bite of another cone handed to him by Watari. Watari then began passing more cones to Aizawa and Chief Yagami, offering a refill to Matsuda.

Falling
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:30 pm

"'Night, Daniel," Winterlynn said, still dazed as the call ended. Though she'd been fast asleep just before, now she wouldn't be able to drift off no matter how much Tylenol PM she took, she was that full of anticipation.

She'd need a lot of coffee to stay awake in class tomorrow. But she knew that once she met up with Daniel and maybe even Kira, she'd be alert, hanging onto every word.

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 pm

(OOC:its ok Kaoru_Chan, i really dont mind)

The next day at school, Daniel was anxious. I can't mess this up. If this doesn't go well, then it might be over for me.
After class was over, he headed straight for the park. He sat on a bench and began scanning the area for Lynn. Where is she? How will she take it? Maybe I should've thought this out more. He head the Death Note currently in his binder, in the backpack strapped behind him.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Winterlynn had waited all day for school to be over. She sat through her classes unfocused and daydreaming about that afternoon, oblivious to the complements (and jeers) that her article in the paper got throughout the day.

Finally, when the time came, she rushed out of class and ran straight to the park, forgetting the subway--with all those lines and waiting, that would just take longer, and her own adrenaline was as good as any petroleum-based fuel. When she arrived, Daniel was already there, sitting on a park bench. She headed over, willing herself to move slowly and naturally, and sat down on the other end like it was a total coincidence they happened to both be here.

"Hi," she said softly, trying not to draw attention to herself.

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crilly on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:57 pm

Matsuda made a small gasp and then looked at the screen intensely. "Something in his hand huh. Hand.....He looked at the screen for a second. "AHAH! There IS something in his arm when he is entering the train! But I can't see what it is. The TV is too small for me to see, Can anyone see what it is?"
He looked around anxiously at the faces in the room, his own face blushing for his sudden outburst.

(OOC: Also Kaoru_Chan can you just check if you've made a word wrong or something? Just so it looks better.)
Last edited by Crilly on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crilly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:08 am

Daniel saw Lynn headed his way. Alright its time to put my plan in action. "Oh hey Lynn, weird to see you here." he said in a friendly tone. He got out a regular black notebook, and began writing on it. "Yeah i just came here to relax, and do some homework."he said. I have to make sure she wasn't followed. "Today's homework is really simple, here take a look at it," he said innocently. He moved closer to Lynn, and showed her the notebook. It read: Did you make sure you weren't followed?

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:05 am

Winterlynn nodded meaningfully at his written question--for all her hurry, she'd been careful on the way here. What came out of her mouth, however, was a total ruse.

"Oh, I think I get it now," she said, staring pointedly at the notebook he was writing in, wondering exactly what he and Kira had planned and how he'd let her in on it unnoticed. "It's still a little confusing to me though. How would I do it?"

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:47 am

Alright, this was how it should be. Everything was starting to fall into place. " Misa are true objective is to kill L... you no doubt seen him on the news... So far hes been a fairly form-able opponent. But this third Kira, if I can find out who this guy is then there is a strong chance of pinning everything on him. Then once L thinks its all over... I'll step in and claim my perfect victory... After that Misa i'll show my gratitude and we can be together." That was a lie, Light had plans to make sure Misa died some where in these events; however it was important to keep her eyes within his possession so he'd play the game by saying what she wanted to hear. I cant send Misa out there to search for someone without a life span... if that other person has the eyes and sees Misa has no life span too then it could be trouble. In fact her being out in the public at all is a bad idea let alone me... Damn these Shinigami eyes are a double edged sword. Ryuuk was just enjoying Lights manipulations while having his elbow leaned on the bed.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madame_Kelpie on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:37 am

Misa was overwhelmed with joy, She was finally going to get to be with Light! She was a little frightened of facing L, but she was not afraid enough to let Light down. "What would you like me to do Light? What if the third Kira has the eyes too? I don't even know what name I'm looking for. What should we do first?"
blah blah blah....why don't I ever get tired of this crap?

Madame_Kelpie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:01 am

"You don't have to worry about a thing Misa, don't do anything unnecessary. I'll do all the planning, all you have to do is make sure you follow my orders exactly as I implement them. If you do that, then a world where you and are together will come about before you even know it." Third Kira, Third Kira... Light took out the list of people he'd suspected of being taken out by this third Kira. Like L, he also found Daniel's first target when he was testing the Note Book... Did that mean this Kira was in Japan as well? This was the Kozaki district, but it was a subway train too. " Ok no doubt L will just link this death back to me, that means I can't rely on him to take care of this guy. I'll use the public's transportation records from the police to get the occupants of that train... after that i'll compile a likely list of suspect... From there Misa i'll need your eyes to look at the list. I have access to police files, and if I get caught I can hide behind the idea of trying to help my father catch Kira...Since the date would be after the deaths already occurred, L wont suspect Kira of being sloppy enough to go back and look in illegal documents for a death so far back... in fact, this can only get me closer to L... Perfect!"

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Good, she's going with it. "Oh well, see you have to change this here, and then do this.." he said as he began writing something else on the notebook. "Here look at the way, I did this problem." he said innocently. The notebook read: I am Kira, and I need your help to make a better world. A world with no sin, no crime, and now sorrow. Unfortunately, some other person has also attained the powers i attained. He is pretending to be Kira, and I believe he will try to kill me. I plan to befriend this false Kira, and then whenever I have the chance, I will kill him. I have what is called a Death Note, with it i have the power to kill anyone, as long as i know their name, and face. Early morning today, I scheduled for a serial killer to die of a heart attack. I instructed him to leave a message for false Kira. I made him write, "Let me help you change the world." this is only the first step in my plan. So, Lynn, will you help me get rid of this false Kira?

As he saw her finish reading the message, he quickly took her hands. "Lynn, I need to be with you, Will you go out with me?" he said as he looked into her eyes. This will give me a better cover.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:37 pm

"Oh, I understand now."

Winterlynn didn't feel her lips moving and hardly heard the words come out, but she understood everything--Daniel hadn't wanted to tell her that he'd watched the death at the station because he was the cause of it, and he didn't want to draw attention to himself, lest the fake Kira catch on.

"Kind of like this?" she asked, taking out a pencil and writing a shaky message back to him: I will help you, whatever the cost. Up until now, she had had only the newspaper and the Internet as means to help spread Kira's message, but now, she was going to be directly involved in eliminating crime.

Her hand trembling even more, she scribbled down another note: I would also like to thank you personally for saving my life that night in the alley.

What he said next caught her completely off-guard, and she could have sworn her heart skipped a beat. "I'd love to go out with you," she blurted. She didn't know if he really desired her or if it was just part of his plan to eliminate the fake Kira, and it didn't matter anyway, but if the first situation was true, did that mean she would be like a goddess of the New World?

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!