Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Death Note (IC)(Still Open for sign ups)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Death Note (IC)(Still Open for sign ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:50 pm

"Awesome!!" he yelled trying to appear happy. He quickly pulled her towards him and gave her a hug. "It's my job to help out people like you. You will rule with me, and be the goddess of the new world." he said as he whispered into her ear. He slowly began pulling back. "Want to go back to my apartment? So we can talk about things in private?" he said with a smile. Great, this is turning out just perfect. Now all i need to have her do, is obtain the shinigami eyes that Yagi told me about. Hopefully, Kira will receive my message soon.
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:02 pm

L nodded. "It appears to be an envelope" he said, "play the first and last tapes two more times." Aizawa did so, the vidoe replaying before the group. L, taking another bite of the ice cream, examined the video closely. He watched Rei Pember walk down the ticket gate into the station, spotting the envelope under his arm.

"It's quiet strange, don't you think?" he asked, taking a large bite of the ice cream, a small piece sticking to his lip. He let a small 'mm' noise before a quick gulp. "We know Rei Pember got on the train and an hour and a half later, then got off and died on the platform. But the Yamanote line only takes an hour to complete its circuit. Then more importantly, there's the envelope." "Well what do you mean?" asked Aizawa. L held a remote forward and rewinded the footage, pausing as it showed Rei Pember leaving the ticket gate into the station.

"He's holding what looks like an envelope when he passes through the ticket gate" L stated. Aizawa should awe as he spotted it. He then began speaking about how in the footage of his death, the envelope was gone. Chief Yagami looked down at a paper he held, stating how the envelope was not one of Rei Pember's belongings at the time. "Which means it was left on the train. If you watch closely at the very end here" L said, fast forwading the tape, "it seems like he's straining to look inside the train before the doors close. You can see right here."

"Wouldn't it be interesting if Kira was on that train?" L added. As the chief stated the notions lack of plausibility, L continued on. "I admit I find it hard to believe as well. There's no reason for Kira to come to the scene of his own crime when he can kill from a distance. Well, maybe he was counting on us making such an assumption and thought he could get away with such a bold move."
Last edited by Falling on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Falling
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:02 pm

Winterlynn hugged Daniel around the waist, feeling numb and lighter than air. The whole experience felt so surreal, especially the part about ruling a perfect world by Kira's side.

"Sure, I've got time," she said, waiting for him to lead her back to his apartment and explain to her what her duties would be.

Wow, she thought, I can't believe I sat in a classroom with Kira all year and didn't suspect a thing! He must be really good...

Speaking of class, she'd almost forgotten about the paper these last few minutes. He hadn't really given her any feedback before, but since he was Kira, she figured he'd probably want to have a say in what was written about him. "Now that we're going out, I was wondering if you could help me decide what to print in the school newspaper," she said.
Want to know more? Read the book to find out.

There's a strange man sitting on the sofa munchiwunching on lomticks of toast!

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Daniel slowly began getting up from the bench, and took Lynn's hand. "My apartment isn't too far from here. We can walk there." he said cooly.

"Now that we're going out, I was wondering if you could help me decide what to print in the newspaper," asked Lynn innocently. Ugh, she's still thinking about the newspaper. I can't have her print anything about this.

"Just keep writing what you always do, your writing is always great," he said calmly. He then got closer, and began whispering in her ear. "Don't write anything about meeting Kira. If False Kira were to find out, or anyone else for that matter, that you had contact with Kira, it would put your life in danger. I can't have you dying on me."

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:27 pm

"That's good, 'cause I used up the last of my subway passes," said Winterlynn, making meaningless smalltalk to discourage any eavesdropping. "And thanks," she added when he commented about the paper, following up with a warning that she must not let her connection to Kira be discovered. "You're right," she whispered back, "I'll do everything exactly like I normally do, so no one will think that anything has changed."

Of course, they'd notice that she was in a relationship now, but that was only a normal teenage thing, even if this relationship was anything but normal. If she played her cards right, though, no one would suspect a thing until world peace came into effect.

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby petali dogni fior on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:57 pm

"Indeed we will," said Zai, snickering wheezily. Vaguely, she wondered if Viven had any oranges in her apartment...boy, she could go for some oranges right now.

Then she remembered something that might prove beneficial to both Viven and herself, so she figured she ought to say it: "Oh yeah, and if you want to there's this thing you can do to get Shinigami eyes. It costs half your lifespan, but it lets you see people's names and lifespans when you look at them, so you'll be able to kill with only a face. But you'll probably want to wait and see if your victim dies first, won't you, being the sensible skeptic that you are. Or at least, I hope you are." She'd need a smart human if she wanted to use said human to spread panic with the Death Note without getting caught. "By the way, got any oranges?"

petali dogni fior
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:53 pm

"There should be some oranges in the fridge." Viven said.
"I have a feeling I won't be needing those eyes." Viven said she could feel the headache coming on.
"If this guy dies it'll make my job easier." Viven said she looked at the files spread out on her desk. That is when her desk phone started to ring.
"Agent Sanders speaking." Viven said as she picked it up.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:40 pm

"Here it is," said Daniel as he walked up to his apartment door. "I have this job working for some business companies, I give them tips on what to invest. Its an easy, stay-at-home job." he said calmly. When he walked into the apartment he began explaining about the shinigami eyes. "The Death Note, gives me power to kill people as long as i know their face and name, and a shinigami follows me around." he said. "The shinigami, has this deal..you can get shinigami eyes, which allow you to see people's names and life spans. The cost is, you give up half your life span. Can you make the deal Lynn? For me? For the world?" he asked while looking intently into her eyes, and holding onto her hands.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:56 pm

Winterlynn followed Daniel into his apartment and listened intently as he explained how he killed people with the Death Note, and about the Shinigami Eye deal. He hadn't made the deal himself, though, but expected--no, that wasn't the right word--needed--her to do it, for the greater good.

Half my lifespan...? That's a lot to ask, she thought, but Kira's ideal world had no price too high.

Squeezing Daniel's hands, she nodded and said, "Yes. Yes, I'll do it. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't even be alive today, so I owe you much more than half a life already."

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:09 am

"I think i'm really falling for you Lynn. Together, we can bring peace for the world," he said with a fake smile. "Alright, i'm going to hand over the Death Note, but according to the rules, unless I keep some pages, i'll lose my memory. So here, take it." he said as he ripped off some pages.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:55 pm

A shiver of pleasure ran down Winterlynn's spine: Kira was falling for her. "I feel myself falling for you too," she said, though it was really much more than that: she held his ideals as a top priority over everything else in the world, including herself, and worshiped him as her God.

Taking the notebook with shaky hands after he'd removed his pages, she suddenly became aware of another presence in the room...

"I guess it's time for me to make the deal now?" she asked, wondering in the back of her mind if it was going to hurt--it would be alright if it did, though, it'd be worth it.

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:57 pm

((sorry leaving this Rp I'm very sorry SilverxDusk school is starting soon *sigh* bye bye*))
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:00 pm

Hikia Forest strutted through the neon-lit streets of Japan. The air was full of smog and the stench of curry chicken. The smell made her stomach grumble with hunger. Her bag was sitting diagonal on her shoulder, cutting over her breast, and dangling on her hip. The messenger’s bag was filled with her personal belongings, then, in the side pockets, were stuffed with guns. Yes, Hikia Forest was that kind of girl.

She was in search of her idol. Well, many people would suspect that she was worshipping the almighty Kira, no? Ha! She’d laugh in your face if you asked her. She was here for the famous L.

With her father in the FBI and mother the sheriff of the district she lives in, she has always wanted to be involved in bringing justice. Ever since her father worked under the command of L back when she was ten, she has always followed his cases. From world-wide terrorist attacks to celebrity murders, he could solve it all. That was why Hikia worshipped the ground he walked on. She wasn’t stalkerish, that much you should know. She just wanted to be the best. And by L’s side, that dream would become a reality.

She continued towards the area her mother reported L to be in. She recalled the case this world-class detective was working on. Almost everyone in America knew about the infamous Kira. His ability to kill without guns or weapons was so intriguing to her. The fact that someone like that exists…..

Suddenly, she saw it. A large, dark-styled building stretched up over her view. It was designed like a hotel, but she noticed something atop it. “A-A helicopter?” She stammered, head turned heavenward. She knew no hotel would have a helicopter. Unless it was really fancy. She shook her golden haired head. No, she has learned to never trust her second thoughts. This was something different. She knew it.

She walked through the area where vehicles pulled up and to the front door. She didn’t have a place to stay. Maybe if she played her cards right and convince these people she was a young girl with no where to sleep for the night, she might be able to investigate this oddity.

She hesitated before the tinted-glassed door, but, before she could think more about this, she walked in, making the bag at her side obvious. That way they would know she was here for a room.

She saw a man at the counter. He had hair that curved in around his neck, and wore a navy blue suit. She knew this man was friendly by the way he smiled at her. Before the smile, though, she noticed a shocked, panicked expression. She knew she was about to be in deep.

“Hello, Ma’am. Uh, I’m Mastui. How can I help you?”

The way his eyes shimmered when he said the name told her he was lying.

“Uh, I would like to rent a room, please, sir.” She asked politely.

He didn’t answer at first, instead he glanced behind him, as if someone were back there.

“Um, okay…” He spoke slowly, as if waiting for a signal.

“Thank you very much, sir.” She replied sweetly, like butter cream icing.

He rummaged through a little box beside the desk and handed her a slim, card-like key. The room number was a sticker on the bottom. “1408.” She muttered, then glanced up to the man. He looked intent on something. She nodded him thanks a time more, then disappeared around the corner in search of the top floor.~

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:11 pm

Daniel was truly smiling now. This is too easy. This stupid girl will fall for anything. "Take good care of the Death Note. Do not make any unnecessary actions. Follow my directions to the point." he said as he handed over the Death Note. Lynn held the notebook in her hands. Daniel surveyed his memories. I remember everything. Good.

Lynn was suddenly able to see Yagi. "Hello there little girl. I heard you wanted my eyes." he said as he started at her.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Hikia peered around the corner, feeling the plastic-like wallpaper underneath her fingers. The whole floor was deserted, the only light coming from the third quarter moon shining in through the partly revealed window. The darkness made her flesh tingle.

She continued forward, gripping the strap that rested over her. Her other hand was hovering over the left-side pocket, ready to pull out her AK47 in case the weapon was required. *Gangsta chica!*

The shadowed hall stretched before her as if she had fallen into a Stephen King book, the never-ending hall carrying door after door after door. She shuddered, but shoved the feeling away. She had to find the room, then, afterward, an investigation would be held.

She had this strange, mind-stabbing emotion that L was here, in this very building. The thought pumped ecstatic energy into her limbs, sending her down the hallway.

She paused before the very last door. How odd it ended on an incomplete number. 1408 was scared onto a golden plate, a “No Smoking” sign beneath. She rolled her eyes, recalling the Camel cigs in her back pocket. *they smell like mints! ;3* Wouldn’t it be whimsical if she returned to the front desk and asked for a room that allowed her to smoke. :D She doubted they would allow it. If this was indeed the building that L was in, it would have lots of high-tech gear and equipment. The smoke would probably damage it somehow. She could probably sneak out onto the balcony to do such a thing.

She searched for the room key from her right pocket. Finding it, she aligned it with the slot and slid it in, a small square-like light flashing green, signaling her that she now had access to the room. She walked inside, clenching her bag.

The room was styled like a normal hotel. Two beds were spread against the wall, quilt-like comforters turned down. A living room sited near the entrance, a deactivated lamp stood overlooking the area. Continuing to walk, a bathroom was at the end of the room, after the TV. The bathroom had a large mirror, lines of ghostly white bulbs staring down at her.

One of the bulbs were loose. She hated stuff like that, crooked picture frames, tilted lamp shades. She mounted one knee on the granite counter, then pushed upward, reaching for the bulb. She rotated it to the right, feeling the soon-to-be stableness of the-Suddenly the bulb fell, crashing soundlessly against the vanity. With a blurring whip, the whole sink section flipped around like a face-changing toy. Hikia grasped the sink’s knobs for dear life, abruptly being engulfed in darkness.

She soon fell against a hard-wood floor after the vanity stopped moving. She felt a wall under her noggin. She caressed the smooth papered wall, looking for the light switch. Her fingers touched an artificial nub that was rectangular. She flipped it up, and suddenly the dark area exploded with bright lights.

After blinking away the blots that overtook her eyes like ink, she saw what the room held. Wires criss-crossed to a large monitor that was black as death. Six smaller screens lined the largest one, as if they were its subordinates. She walked to the monitors, index finger reaching for the hugest window. It felt like ice. She shivered, but then noticed flashing buttons. She hesitated at first, but, she ignored her negative thoughts and clicked the keyboard-styled control. Rapidly, all the screens lit to life. On the first few sets, the outer building was being watched, probably seeing her make her entrance. The ones on the right were showing the lobby from a 130 degree angle.

The bastards knew she was here. They knew and let her in. What did that mean? Was there nothing here to really look into? No. Of course they wanted her to think that. If she did, she’d leave immediately. The only thing they had done was increased her suspicion of L being here by 56%. ;3

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:30 am

Mikon put the last of her books in her bag and left the classroom she had something she wanted to do today but being unsure of herself at the moment she didn't want to go and get herself into any kind of severe trouble.

She had been wanting to help with the Kira case for a while now it interested her and she wanted to learn all she could about how these people think even if it meant risking her life.

Realizing she had come to her destination she walked through the automatic doors and up to the main desk "Excuse me" she called hoping someone would look down and see her.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!